What's new

Lyn's Quest (Archer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lyn's Quest (Archer)

One of the Orcs goes to grab Lyn by the arms and hold her in place.
Orc 1
(2d6)+2:
2,6,+2
Total:10
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
4,5,+3
Total:12

Lyn manages to spin away from the Orc as she goes lunging past her.

Lyn's Dodge goes up to 3/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

That one move confirming everything to Lyn she goes on the offensive. As she twirls by the orc she spins her staff with her trying to strike the first one in the back. "And to think you might have fooled me into thinking you were friendly just a moment ago..."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn twirls by the orc she spins her staff with her trying to strike the first one in the back.
Lyn
(2d6)+4:
6,2,+4
Orc 1
(2d6)+1:
3,1,+1
Total:5
2 damage

Lyn's staff smacks the Orc in the back knocking her out and sprawling to the floor even as one her companions go to take a swing at Lyn's face.
Orc 2
(2d6)+1:
5,6,+1
vs.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
3,2,+3
Total:8
1 damage
The orcs clenched fist makes contact with Lyn's face hitting her square in the cheek and sending her reeling. "We really don't want to hurt you, little intruder, we just want to have some 'fun'." The attacking orc saids chuckling.

Lyn's Dodge goes up to 4/10
Lyn's fight melee goes up to 3/10
Lyn takes one point of damage going down to 3HP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Augh!" Lyn falls backwards from the sudden surprise punch before quickly twirling her legs to get back up and quickly leaping at the orc that just struck her. "And I do not wish to hurt you but I will not bow to anyone who does not earn my respect."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn kips herself back up off the ground and makes a quick lunge for the Orc that stuck her.
Lyn
(2d6)+4:
2,6,+4
vs.
Orc 2
(2d6)+1:
2,2,+1
Total:5
4 damage
Lyn's staff meets the mark as it is thrust into the Orc's belly knocking the wind out of it as she falls to the ground.

Lyn's Fight Melee goes up to 4/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn points her staff at the orc left standing. "As you can see it would have been unwise for me to surrender. Now stand aside and tell me what dwells ahead and I will not harm you. Do not worry about your sisters they will recover after a few hours."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm sorry, intruder I can't allow you to do that, but I will tell you you might not like what you find on the other end if you can get there, OINK OINK OINK!" THe pig woman saids as she begins maneuvering around Lyn with a lustful perverted look in her eyes.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I will have to see that for myself...." Lyn twirls her staff in the air before trying to bring in down onto the orc's head.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn souns her staff around as she attempts to bring down directly on the orc's head.
Lyn
(2d6)+4:
5,1,+4
Total:10
Orc
(2d6)+1:
4,3,+1
Total:8

Lyn's heavy Iron staff comes crashing down on the Orc's skull and sends her into an unpleasant slumber.

Lyn's Fight Melee goes up to 5/10
Lyn gains 1.5 XP from the fight
Lyn finds 15 gold from the orcs

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn drops the coins into her pouch and heads to the exit putting her ear to the door to listen for any noise.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn presses her ear to the door to check for any more foes. There is only silence on the other end.

Proceed through the door?
Head back through the other way?

Lyn's notuce goes up to 1/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn heads though the door calmly, "I suppose there aren't enough monsters for every room."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn comes to short narrow hallway with a door on the other side.

Search the room?
Proceed through the door?

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn decides to hurry ahead to rescue the prisoners trying to open the door as quietly as possible to see what's inside before it sees her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Lyn enters the chamber she sees a man in chains in a cage being assaulted by four of the slime women she had encountered earlier in her quest.

The slimes turn towards her and give her a hateful baleful stare. "Go away intruder! This man is our prisoner and his semen is for us ONLY!" they all say in unison. The man turns to you with a pleading look, "Please miss! This place is dangerous they are turning women into- BLMPGH! MMPGH! HMMPGH!" He is cut off as a slime stuffs a large amount of her slime into his throat. "That's enough prisoner. Now as we said before you're not welcome here, and there certainly isn't any semen here for your enjoyment so LEAVE!"

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Leave that man alone. I've already fought your kind and you are no match for me. I do not wish a pointless fight." Lyn crouches ready for their response.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The slimes begin to converge onto Lyn's location all at once but rather slowly and seductively, not threatening. They gather around her two on her front and two behind and begin to feel her up. One of the front ones begins fondling her breast while the other ones gently runs her hand down her pussy. The two behind her begin slowly and gently playing with and fondling her ass cheeks. "Well, if you don't want to fight....... there is ONE alternative. We might be persuaded to let this man go..... IF you agree to.... entertain us." One of the slimes behind her fondling her ass breathes hotly into her ear.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"If I have your word.....I will take his place. I want him released before I submit though." Lyn blushes trying to keep calm as the slimes grope her her cheeks turning a noticeable red, but knows that she has a better chance of escaping the slimes later than the man who's obviously seen better days and it eliminates them threatening his life if things go badly later. "You have my word as a monk of Bao Zhu."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Very well." "Ceil," saids one of the slimes groping her breasts to the other groping her ass cheek, "go get the key from the compartment in the hallway. And be quick." "Yes, Misty." And with that the other slime races off to the hallway and returns a few moments later with the cage key, and unlocks the cage door. "There you go, handsome. We've gotten enough semen from, you we want to play with this one now."

"Miss you really should get--- OW!" The man yelps out as a slime smacks his ass with her slime whip. "You can leave now. Don't push your luck." Ceil saids to the man rather threateningly, and the man immediately races towards the exit. "Okay now then my cute little monk; strip butt ass naked. If we're going to truly be able to enjoy this, we need those bad old clothes out of the way." She saids with a wink as she licks Lyn's; all the while the other one in front resumes groping and playing with her tits and the two in back continue groping her ass.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I may leave this part out when I tell the story to my brothers later..." Lyn turns beet red planting her staff upright in the ground and strips her clothes off. Her body perfectly curvy and toned thanks to years of martial training every day, her nipples perk up as the cool air hits them.