What's new

Lyn's Quest (Archer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lyn's Quest (Archer)

Lyn lunges at the last orc hoping to take it down and proceed through the dungeon.
Lyn
(2d6)+4:
5,6,+4
Total:15
vs
Orc
(2d6)+1:
3,1,+1
Total:5
4 damage
Lyn's staff meets its mark and the orc goes down hard in crumpled heap on the sandstone floor.

Lyn's Fight Melee goes up to 7/10
Lyn finds 15 gold total from the two orcs.
Lyn finds a rusty old key on the second orc
Lyn gains 1 XP from the encounter.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn collects the items on the orcs and proceeds to head to the door at the end of the hallway. Deciding against listening since she would have to enter the room and face whatever was in there either way. "If I enter combat again I will probably have to rest...." She quietly whispers to herself.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn inserts the key into the key hole of the large iron door and enters into a long narrow hallway with a spacious 3x3 room at the end. As she walks along the hallway she hears rather solemn singing of a females voice. I'm so lonely locked back in here. They never let anyone come near. I am on the verge of tears.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn blinks for a moment before hurrying to the end of the hallway certain one of the female captives is at the end.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Lyn rushes to the room at the end of the hallway she comes to a strange green haired woman inside a treasure chest. "OH! A visitor!" Tee woman beams. "I was getting so lonely in here! Would you please buy some of my goods, and perhaps keep me company for a bit?" The woman asks as she eyes Lyn's young athletic body up and down, with a mischievous grin on her face.

Staff (wood)10 gold (copper)10 gold
Dagger (Copper) 10 gold
Longsword (copper) 40 gold
Short bow (wood)10 gold (copper)10 gold
Longbow (wood)40 gold (copper)40 gold
Repair Leather Armor 1gold/ point
Wood Armor 20 gold
Copper Armor 50 gold
Mana Potion 40 gold(Restores 4MP)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm afraid I don't really require any of your merchandise at the moment....though I should probably rest while I have the chance." Lyn sits down in front of the chest rubbing her cheek a bit. "I presumed you were one of the girls trapped in this place."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I am in a sense. You see, we mimics prefer dungeons, hoping people like you will come along thinking we're loot and we can bring them inside our boxes and have fun with us. And if they're men we fuck them, and if they're women we hope we have something they may want and will give us shiny gold. Bu the lord of this place drug me over here and locked me in this chamber to arm some of her monsters. You're the first real company I've had forever. I'm really quite lonely...... and horny. The mimic explains to Lyn all the while continuing to check out her youthful, athletic and shapely figure, licking her lips; as she begins to stroke her leg after she finishes.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I...I see." Lyn's cheeks begin to turn red again. "It might be difficult to help you if you are stuck in the box though. There doesn't look like enough room for two. I am indebted to you however for the chance to recover my strength so I will aid you in any way you need." Lyn sounds a bit sheepish. "I had a...minor encounter with some slimes though so I am saited in that manner for the moment."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The mimic looks downcast as Lyn replies to her. "Awwwww. Are you sure you can't go another round?" She saids as her other hand goes to massage Lyn's perky young left tit, kneading it, rubbing it, pinching her nipples and tracing circles around her areola. "I promise I won't bite. Unless you want me too."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Perhaps....but you are the one who needs company, there is no need for you to exert yourself." Lyn stands and seems to be quietly contemplating how to get in the treasure chest with the -damsel in distress-.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The woman giggles. "Silly, don't you know? The inside of mimic's chest is MUCH bigger then it seems. If you are willing to go along with me, I'll not only show you a good time, but I'll even let you have an item of mine for free. NO COST!"
She saids as she begins to brush Lyn's hair behind her ears, proceeding to suckle on it lightly as the hand that was on her back goes to gently and encouragingly stroke her firm young back; stopping at her lower back just above her ass.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm afraid I've had little contact with monsters...if you have a book in there it would be very helpful..." Lyn slowly steps into the chest. "I would be very thankful for the aid of a free item, I am Lyn, a monk from the east." She moans and strokes the green hair of her host as she suckles on her breast.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The mimic moans in pleasure as she grabs a hold of Lyn's ass and the hair at the back of her head and drags her into the chest completely. Once inside Lyn sees a massive world, in the center of which is a small house. The mimic leas Lyn through the house going past a living room with a small comfy sofa, simple wood table, fire place, and a big oak bookcase filled with various texts. Through the simple kitchen, and up the stairs to her bedroom which holds a large queen sized bed with black sheets and four posts with a sheer black curtain; that her host drags her over to before gently and playfully pushing her down onto. "See? We mimics have a special kind of magic. The inside of our chests is a whole other dimension. There's plenty of room." She saids as she begins to suck on Lyn's firm young breasts and bring her hand down to Jen's ripe young pussy, still unshaven with a small triangular patch of brown hair; gently tugging at the hairs and rubbing the moist delicate sex lips of her guest.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"This is wonderous...in more ways than one." Lyn moans slowly. "I thought you were the one who needed relief though." Lyn twists and squirms using her flexibility to pin her host on her stomach straddling her, Lyn begins using her knowledge of pressure points and systimatically rubs all the pent up stress out of the mimic.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I am. But that doesn't mean I can't make it enjoyable for you too." She purrs as Lyn begins massaging her tense and stiff muscles. She lets out a mewling sound as she begins to pant heavily and heat up at Lyn's sensual touches. "A-a-ass. Don't forget to get my ass and pussy too. Please, dip your wonderfully skilled finger deep into my wet cunt." She begs Lyn as she continues to knead and work on her sensitive delicate flesh.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I am enjoying bringing you comfort." Lyn smiles as a hand gropes and squeezes her rump methodically. "Plus I'm afraid I'm still quite sore from the slimes." She puncuates by slipping two fingers into the mimic's folds and gently caressing every inch of the walls within.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Aaah! Aaah! Aaaaaaah! F-faster! Do it faster! And don't forget my clit, please! And my asshole!" She screams out as Lyn's skilled fingers, continue to pleasure her, chasing the lonlieness and need far from her mind. Bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn quickly rolls the mimic onto her back and places her lubed fingers into her rear while lowering her head and begining to vigorously eat out the treasure chest dweller.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AAAAAAH! OH GOD YES! AH AH AAAAH!" The mimic screams out in pleasure as she starts to buck her hips thrusting back and forth against Lyn's fingers and tongue. "I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THOSE PRUDISH SELEBANT MONKS! OH THANK GOD YOU ACTUALLY LIKE TO FUCK!" She belts out, her mind going farther and farther into the depths of pleasure, debauchery and ecstasy. "MORE! GIVE MORE! SLAP MY LITTLE ASS! BITE MY LIPS AND CLIT! FUCK ME SILLY! PLEASE!" She screams out in desperation as Lyn continues to bring her to the very verge of orgasm, "MAKE ME CUM SO HARD I CAN'T REMEMBER MY OWN NAME! OH YEEEESSSSSSS!"

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn seems to get as excited as the mimic, her free hand begins giving hard swats to her naughty little bottom as she buries her face into the folds licking and biting, moaning loudly as she feels the mimic's passion swell.