What's new

Lyn's Quest (Archer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lyn's Quest (Archer)

"Oooh, very nice miss monk. It looks like you take care of yourself." One of the Slimes in front saids as she gently begins rubbing Lyn's flat taut belly, occasionally poking her finger into her belly button and drawing circles around her navel. "Yes, and look Ceil, her nipples are already standing at attention." The other forefront slime saids as she begins pinching and twisting Lyn's stiffened nipples.

"And just look at her ass cheeks. Firm, round, soft, and shapely. Not an inch of fat on this slut." One of the slimes behind saids as grabs ass cheeks more firmly then before, all the while not being violent. "And I think she's even getting wet already." The last one saids as she gently rubs her fingers between Lyn's legs, gently playing her sex lips.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I believe a slut would have done this for nothing in return. I did this to rescue one of the innocents I came to help." She bites her lip as her chest is fondled and is indeed already wet, the odd situation she's currenly in exciting her greatly.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey don't get upset, little miss cutie monk. We're just teasing." The Slime fondling her nipples saids as she unexpectedly gives her slimy kiss on the lips before slipping her tongue in giving her a Frenchie. "Yes It's all in good fun sweetie." Saids the other forefront slime as she deftly moves her hand downward from Lyn's taut stomach to her still bushy and unshaven mound; proceeding to fondle her womanhood as the one in the back is; fondling her labia teasing Lyn's most sensitive area.

"You just need to relax." Saids one of the back slimes hotly into Lyn's ear as she gently inserts her slimy middle finger into Lyn's dark ring, playing her puckered ass hole.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn jumps and shudders as she's suddenly assaulted from all angles, the confusing situation overwhelming her and she puts her arms into the slime frenching her attempting a hug and returning the kiss putting her tongue in the clear blue sticky girl with a slow moan.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The Slime girl takes Lyn's tongue into her mouth easily and happily as she begins to wrestle it with her own exchanging each other's saliva; all the while the one in the back continues to wriggle her slimy finger around in Lyn's bowels stirring her up even more from the back. The other frontal slime begins to play with Lyn's clitoris now, pinching it, flicking it, tracing circles around the hyper sensitive nub, and kneels down to her vagina and begins to drag her tongue around Lyn's woman hood - making sure to make contact with her clit every now and then.
The other slime in the posterior also begin to pick up pace slowly and gently sticking her fingers into the back of Lyn's cunt, slowly taking them in and out.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn releases a small squeal her legs quivering being overwhelmed that her first time is with a group of slime girls. Her hips grind against the intruders as her body squirms and presses harder against the one she's kissing getting blue goo all over herself.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The one Frenching Lyn breaks off the kiss as the other three slowly pull back, Lyn left with a glazed look in her eyes, obviuosly in another place. The one that was just kissing her holds her cheeks gently in her hands making Lyn face her directly and asks, "Are you ready for something more....... intense, my slutty little monk?" As Lyn feels three thick long things poke her pussy and ass cheeks.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I-Intense?" Lyn breaks out of her haze just long enough to look shocked starting to think she may have underestimated what was in store for her. "What are you trying to do in this fortress?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't worry about that. We're not going to hurt you, a deal's a deal after all. Like we said....... We just want to 'play'." The kisser saids as she grabs a hold of Lyn by the back of the head and pulls her in again to re-initiate the broken French kiss assaulting her mouth with a new passion.
The ones that were playing with her holes then thrust into her asshole and womanhood on both sides and begin to thrust slowly in and out of her holes, stirring up her privates and causing her ass and pussy to make lewd noises driving her further into the abyss of pleasure that they promised.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn's eyes widen as she cries out slowly dropping to a lustful moan, the pleasure proves too great a shock and she falls to her knees. "What...what was the man trying to warn me about?" Lyn gulps panting a bit as she moans again spreading her legs.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Never you mind. He was probably just delirious from the pleasure we brought him. Nothing for you to worry about all." The slime saids as now too forms a cock even bigger then the other threes and proceeds to skull fuck Lyn; grabbing her by the hair and forcing her to take the penis in her mouth as she thrusts in and out of her. The other three slimes begin to intensify their assault on Lyn's wet lewd sex holes pumping in and out her bringing her ever closer and closer to the her coming climax.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn tries her best to suck on the slime in her mouth squealing louder each time all the slimes thrust into her. The heat of her ecstacy making the cool air of the dungeon retreat warming all of the ooze around her. Her breathing quickens as the new feelings start to overwhelm her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Lyn allows the slimes to fuck her three wet holes for all their worth and continues to attempt to suck off the head slime's cock, all four of the slimes sprout tentacles out of their bodies. One slime on each side uses their tentacles to carress and rub Lyn all over her naked body. Stroking her back, rubbing her ass cheeks, playing with her clitoris, and squeezing and assaulting her breasts.

The other two use their tentacles to further fill her holes. Putting one tentacle into her ass and pussy and two more into her mouth thrusting powerfully, picking up speed. "AGH!, UGH!, OOOH! YES! HERE IT COMES LITTLE MONK! WE'RE GOING TO FILL YOU!" And with one more mind blowing thrust the slimes' tentacles and cocks ejaculate all shooting streams of slime into Lyn's body, filling her up and inflating her belly from the volume. However it is too much for Lyn's body to contain and it comes squirting out of her sex holes, puddling out onto the floor leaving her in a pool of slime cum; her belly still having a bit of a buldge from the whatever much of the slime she was able to retain. Her mind light years away, her eyes rolled into the back of her head from sheer mind shattering pleaure; completely fucked silly.

About an hour later Lyn comes to her belly and holes still somewhat sore from the experience but never the less, the pleasure is buried deep into the recesses of her mind. As she looks around she sees her staff, but her clothes are missing. In their place, she sees a note and a key, the note reading:

DEAR MONK, THANKS FOR THE FUCK. YOUR HOLES ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. WE HAD TO LEAVE BECUASE IF OUR MASTER FOUND OUT WE RELEASED A PRISONER AND FUCKED YOU WITHOUT CAPTURING YOU WE'D BE DESTROYED. P.S.: I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF WE DECIDED TO KEEP YOUR CLOTHES FOR A SUEVENIER, BUT WE SLIMES LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE OF SWEAT AND SEX FLUIDS AND YOUR CLOTHES WERE REEKING IN THEM. *wink*

She also finds 20 gold coins sitting in a pile next to the note and key.

Lyn's Diploimacy goes up 3/10 (Talking down a whole group of enemies and finding a on violent way of achieving the objective deserves a big reward)
Lyn Receives 20 gold
Lyn Receives Cage Key 1
Lyn earns 2 XP from the enocunter

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn sighs, "I suppose a hit to modesty is the least of what could have happened." Lyn picks up the key and grabs her staff. "Perhaps it will work in my favor and make others underestimate me. And I have always been taught self-reliance." She backtracks to the entrance and sneaks up to the open room off of the left hallway.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn easily pushes the door open and heads out to the small hallway, the cold air of the dungeon stimulating her fully exposed privates, causing her nipples to stiffen once again. She makes it through the hallway leading to the cage without trouble. She comes up to the corner before the empty room and listens for any sign of trouble.
Jen
(2d6)+3:
2,1,+3
Total:6
vs TN 6
Success
Lyn manages to barely keep from making too much noise as she sneaks to the corner of the room (one good thing about being butt naked is that you dont have a whole lot to make noise.)
Lyn attempts to peer around the corner while all the same time avoid being seen.
Lyn
(2d6)+5:
2,1,+5
Total:8
vs TN 9
Failure
Lyn sticks her head around the corner to peer into the room; unfourtantely at that exact moment one of the occupants turned in her direction. The room is occupied by two male orc guards and they proceed to head in her direction.

Lyn's sneak goes up to 1/30
Lyn's Hide goes up to 1/20

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Finally, monsters I've heard of." Lyn leaps around the corner and aims her staff at the nearest orc. "I would have just walked by but I doubt you'd cooperate."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Heh. What a sexy young thing we have here! Look at those titties of yours bounce around when you move, little lost girl." The orc on the right saids. "Yeah, It would almost be a shame to send you off without enjoying that sexy body of yours ourselves, OINK OINK OINK!" His companion saids while eyeing up and down Lyn's naked athletic body. "We might forget we ever saw if you give us something in return......." "Yeah how about it sexy, ever thought of having a three way?"

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Sorry...I've had my fill for now. I'm more interested in fighting some decent opponents." Lyn grins and charges at the nearest orc and swings her staff at his head.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn makes a charge at one of the orcs and swings her staff at it's head hoping to knock it out.
Lyn
(2d6)+4:
4,3,+4
Total:11
vs
Orc 1
(2d6)+1:
5,4,+1
Total:10
4 damage
The staff lands square on the orc's head and knocks it out cold as it's companion makes a lunge at Lyn hoping to take her out.
Orc 2
2d6)+2:
4,5,+2
Total:11
vs
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
1,5,+3
Total:9
2 damage
Lyn isnt quite fast enough as the orc's fist manages to make it to her face leaving her right cheek a nasty bruise.

Lyn takes 2 damage going down to 2hp
Lyn's Fight Melee goes up to 6/10
Lyn's Dodge goes up to 5/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn rubs her cheek noting that both genders hit just as hard, "You hit like a girl...." She grins at her own joke before leaping to finish off the final guard. "And so do I!"