What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All these years I thought your dog companion is a bro.
i think he is tho, i mean he did get raped by that dog girl, i think maitora even drew it on a twitter or a drawing on his site, and the way he drew, does look like hes suppose to be a male dog, guess he just transforms into a girl, also i think it was implied no one except ricotta could understand his barks until they reached fox village, translation software has a lot of issues hooking on to current wolf rpg which for some reason only translates a few words/skips some, though even before translations were kinda weird since maitora likes making a lot of jokes that dont translate well in english

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i think he is tho, i mean he did get raped by that dog girl, i think maitora even drew it on a twitter or a drawing on his site, and the way he drew, does look like hes suppose to be a male dog, guess he just transforms into a girl, also i think it was implied no one except ricotta could understand his barks until they reached fox village, translation software has a lot of issues hooking on to current wolf rpg which for some reason only translates a few words/skips some, though even before translations were kinda weird since maitora likes making a lot of jokes that dont translate well in english
This is pretty much it. Tink (Tyrol's Pandora Shadow) helpfully explains to the very exasperated Pochirou that because Pandoras are all female, fully tapping into the power of one temporarily turns him into a her. She turns back into a he when the transformation ends. He still doesn't take it very well.

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly, you have to make your way east (the town has multiple screens) until you find a building marked as an Inn. It's a soapland with different service levels, and to get a discount on it you need to go on a quest, given by the girl at the counter. At least, I assume that's what I did. Honestly, my method of play was to talk to everybody, and failing that, talk to them twice.
it worked! i was being too lazy to speak with everybody (there's a ton of npcs in those areas x.x)

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
gotta fight this bear boss as the rabbit girl... how the heck do u even hurt that boss? keep dyining either to a 1 shot ko or after 3 turns even with the ex filled up idk what to do lol

edit: ofc just as i post this i find out how to beat the bear... ugh talk about just wasting time fighting it
tho while im here i gotta ask has anyone heard anything new about the game? heck maybe some hopes someone will translated it?

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
some 5.08 gallery save¿? pleaseee¿?

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Theres a new update that involves underground places, but im really lost. Anyone know if there's a translation? Note that current iteration as of this post is 5.66

Last edited:

Wolfy24

Reputation score
The game reached its 6.0 update today, and I'm surprised with the detail involved in it. Even without translation the fights and animations are so fun.

Really hope eventually a team will pick up the game for translation someday, and that Maitora keep being the boss they are.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Really hope eventually a team will pick up the game for translation someday, and that Maitora keep being the boss they are.
It's not really worth translating until the game's finished, because you'll just end up having to retranslate things if there are any changes.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From Ruin Island (遺跡島) save point, go south to find the shark girl to bring you to the new area.
Ugh. I was hoping that wasn't the case. I keep chipping away at her health for a long while, but then she ends up wiping my team completely before i can beat her.

Nevermind, just needed to lose to her. I need to stop reloading a save everytime i lose lol.

Reputation score
Ugh. I was hoping that wasn't the case. I keep chipping away at her health for a long while, but then she ends up wiping my team completely before i can beat her.
...Wait, you mean you haven't beat her before?
There's no need to beat her again in 6.0 if you've already win in previous version.

p.s. You need to use Grey Rabbit(灰兎)'s Ultimate Guard Formation(究極防衛陣) to stand shark girl's charged deadly blow.
That skill can only be used when she's already in extra mode.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I lost and she keeps fighting me. Do I have to beat her?
Just lose to her a few times like i did, it should bring you to the next event

...Wait, you mean you haven't beat her before?
There's no need to beat her again in 6.0 if you've already win in previous version.

p.s. You need to use Grey Rabbit(灰兎)'s Ultimate Guard Formation(究極防衛陣) to stand shark girl's charged deadly blow.
That skill can only be used when she's already in extra mode.
Oh. I was using a lesser guard formation and praying she didn't pick off the rabbit and my healer. Well. I'll try that when the next update ensues.

hamtaro42

Reputation score
Is there any events after the succubus? I've been busy to go through her

Reputation score
Is there any events after the succubus? I've been busy to go through her
None after beating the succubus boss.
But you may teleport back to the middle safe-point to buy the game controller, for making a healing rose trap.
You can also have a treasure hunt if you miss any of them. Now there is hint on the empty slot if you miss the treasure.
Update the game if you cannot buy the controller nor cannot see the hint.

hamtaro42

Reputation score
Did the Maitora website go down or moved? I can't find it, nor can I translate the guy's twitter page

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Its still there.
Dunno if its fine or not to link to the game/site cuz reasons so. Just remove the space
maitora.net /main.html