What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can I get a save for the new area? I'm replaying from the save in this thread but holy shit the cutscenes are unbearable. Been like an hour of just pressing spacebar.

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
I know that this is quite an old thread but I hope someone still remembers this game here (plus its still getting updated). Either way my question is what material am I missing to create the lantern needed to unfreeze stuff in the blue cave? I've already defeated two slime bosses in this area but still didn't found even a single piece of it.
ScreenShot_2020_0706_05_36_08.png

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I know that this is quite an old thread but I hope someone still remembers this game here (plus its still getting updated). Either way my question is what material am I missing to create the lantern needed to unfreeze stuff in the blue cave? I've already defeated two slime bosses in this area but still didn't found even a single piece of it.
View attachment 32975
"Hot insect's skin"
Say, wasn't there a reddish insect mob over in the early areas?

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
"Hot insect's skin"
Say, wasn't there a reddish insect mob over in the early areas?
There were insect enemies in the first zone but they never dropped this material for me. I guess I will try farming them for a bit and see if I was just unlucky.

EDIT: yeah, that was it. Thanks for your help. I've managed to set up Textractor to translate console text (what characters say) but unfortunately it doesn't work on menus. The bunny girl never mentioned anything about insects when asked about where to get fire so I had no idea that I had to farm earlier mob for this material.

Last edited:
Reputation score
For your information, there is a update today.
Mainly added 3 new outfit skins, a sub-quest that about the fox village, galleries for clothes and weapons, and a way to start a "new game+".

Last edited:

Deji

Reputation score
For your information, there is a update today.
Mainly added 3 new cloth skins, a sub-quest that about the fox village, galleries for clothes and weapons, and a way to start a "new game+".
I beat the new sub quest earlier and for the life of me I can't figure out how to unlock the k.village outfit.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like I already had it, I wonder if this was in the game before and I just forgot about it.
Edit 2: Yeah, it's not a new outfit, I already had it upgraded.

Last edited:

Totz

Reputation score
i cant seem to progress after the fight with a succubus, been going around for hours now.

send help

hamtaro42

Reputation score
Just wanted to let yall know the game has updated to 6.88a and added quite a bit. I really like this guy's art.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the new dungeon (Breast Expansion is the best)
Not sure if its 100% Save, but its up to the latest update in terms of story/stages

Attachments

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I must be missing something glaringly obvious, but how do you make through the first boss ?

I can only kill the bugs with explosives and dodging, but that doesn't work with the boss.
They're too fast to fight them - both normal bugs and the boss.

Edit: never mind, it was some glitch; after a few reloads boss failed to get the first attack and that was all she wrote.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
7.0 is out i guess? Anyways this is pretty nice game, though getting the items necessary for advancing is a pain sometimes. And its free from devs site!
I played some other version few years ago, going to DL 7.0 and test if mtool works with this.

Edit. Mtool works fine, gathering ingredients wasnt as annoying when they are translated and its clear where to get them from. also
last time i played years ago i didnt get to depths of mind room where you see your alter ego get fucked and have sex battle with enemies you have been raped by. was pretty gud

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Played through the game untill the area that will be added on next patch... Nearly full save for 7.0(missing some items) here.
The story gets darker and we get to see foxgirls naked in hotspring. Too bad no h-scene ;_; . You can rewatch the hotspring scene (reward for clearing the fear-pandora) by going to hotspring and interacting with the light in the bath.

Attachments

Mootsoo

Lurker
Reputation score
7.04 came out recently-ish, I don't imagine anyone has a save for that? Assuming there's been new scenes since 7.0, at least.

blerghit

Reputation score
7.04 came out recently-ish, I don't imagine anyone has a save for that? Assuming there's been new scenes since 7.0, at least.
as far as i understand with google tl from devs site, the last few patches were bugfixes.