What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
HOLY SHIET THATS TOTALLY A GAME CHANGER !! NOW WE CAN FINALLY HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER FROM THE WOLF GIRL, THE POWER OF SIT !
truly the hollow knight sequel we've all been waiting for.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Oh, joy. I can't wait for 2021 when he implements the much-awaited 'paw' and 'roll over' mechanics.
Surely it must have taken him 2-3 month to reach an epiphany of this amplitude.

...Meanwhile, Zell drew, animated and coded 2-3 new MGs into FOBS_B.
Plus a whole new area with it's own specific gimmick

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update showing off an interesting new mechanic:

View attachment 21580

You can sit on a bench.
I WAS SO BUMMED AFTER WORK

CAME HOME TO ULMF TO CHECK UPDATES, SAW A NOTIFICATION FOR THIS, THOUGHT, "DAMN SON, THIS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY"

AND ALL I GOT WAS A BENCHWARMER

jetalpha

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
sniff, mega dont work, can you reload or pm us the link ? thx you

anthroxdxd

Reputation score
The developer took the link down.

On the edited article it says, "Please stop uploading elsewhere".

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I have received a message from the developer himself, asking us to stop distributing links to the game. I have confirmed that it is indeed him.

Do not request download links or PMs to download links, and do not post links of this game publicly by request of the author. Posting links will be punishable with a 2 day ban. Standard link request rules will apply.

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... I only just picked this game up now, and I'm kind of just... Totally lost. Looking at the controls is one thing, but does anyone have any kind of crash course as to what's going on, and how I can figure out how to do just about anything?

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, judging by the build of the game I've just gotten my hands on... I have no idea why the developer is so protective of it.

If it was like D-Lis' new game then I'd get it, but I don't

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... I only just picked this game up now, and I'm kind of just... Totally lost. Looking at the controls is one thing, but does anyone have any kind of crash course as to what's going on, and how I can figure out how to do just about anything?
well, you could press ctrl to interact with the green light beams, those take you to stages. the button layout is reminiscent of an MMO where all your attacks are bound to keys. A is basic attack, w is wind, f is shoot, d is hard slash, s is masturbate, i have no clue what q does. it doesn't look like you can kill enemies yet, and theres only 3.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Honestly, I've got some mixed opinions about the state of this game.
I feel like it's progressing much too slowly. Not only that, but any updates that come out are very small ones, adding one enemy per update at best.
I'm sure it'll be great when it comes out, but being forced to pay for demos just doesn't sit right with me.