What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can also get panties from the other 3 in town. The final trigger appears to be masturbating on them, then talking to them. There are probably some other prerequisites, like getting their initial scene or raising their affection enough.

View attachment 30437
I know the black pair are from the farm girl, the dark blue from the twin demon, and the white from the end boss, but where are the pink and the light blue from? I thought I'd seen every scene in this game, but clearly I'm still missing something.

EDIT: okay just found the light blue by talking to the cat witch, still missing the pink though.

Last edited:

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know the black pair are from the farm girl, the dark blue from the twin demon, and the white from the end boss, but where are the pink and the light blue from? I thought I'd seen every scene in this game, but clearly I'm still missing something.

EDIT: okay just found the light blue by talking to the cat witch, still missing the pink though.
The last is from the succubus that is sometimes in the store. She also lives in the same house as the farm girl. Similar to the farm girl, you don't really get another scene for it; just some dialogue and the item.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I noticed that with the witch, she either has ripped bottoms or no bottoms based on pure RNG when you fuck her, does anyone else know of more variations like these?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The last is from the succubus that is sometimes in the store. She also lives in the same house as the farm girl. Similar to the farm girl, you don't really get another scene for it; just some dialogue and the item.
Thanks, but I don't seem to be able to get the panties from her. I've got her scene, and can regularly reproduce it, but no matter what I try I don't seem to be able to get the item. I've tried talking to her on different days, asking her in different places, talking to her before and after seeing her scene, spraying her, etc. Maybe my save is just bugged.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, but I don't seem to be able to get the panties from her. I've got her scene, and can regularly reproduce it, but no matter what I try I don't seem to be able to get the item. I've tried talking to her on different days, asking her in different places, talking to her before and after seeing her scene, spraying her, etc. Maybe my save is just bugged.
We're still figuring the conditions out on that. She and the farmer bear girl haven't been pinned down entirely yet. So no, I don't think your save is bugged. The conditions just don't fit. Yet.
There are a few pointers we need to test, because right now, the fundamental conditions to getting these two specific NPCs' panties are still unclear, except we need to bang them.

Zdk15

Reputation score
So I have a silly problem. During the battle with Lisa (the Oppai Succubus that creates a magic clone of herself), if you get captured by one of her, it does a paizuri animation while the other clone approaches and then it turns into the double paizuri animation. If your gauge is close enough to the edge, you can actually finish during the first individual paizuri and it appears to even have an infinite finishing mode. The problem is, I prefer that scene. but it gets interrupted by the other clone joining in, even if you're already in the infinite finishing mode with the 1 clone. Even after beating Lisa and forming a contract, you cannot access that scene again outside of the short time in the fight.

Anyone know of a way to get just that scene? Perhaps there's a way to make the clone despawn mid fight with haxxors? Or glitch out the clone so it doesn't approach?

Reputation score
Anyone know of a way to get just that scene? Perhaps there's a way to make the clone despawn mid fight with haxxors? Or glitch out the clone so it doesn't approach?
I don't know a way to make the clone not to pop up or disappear while in sex scene, but if you have already contracted with her, she won't summon clone before your first shot when she is in your house or being summoned as your partner.

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
So I have a silly problem. During the battle with Lisa (the Oppai Succubus that creates a magic clone of herself), if you get captured by one of her, it does a paizuri animation while the other clone approaches and then it turns into the double paizuri animation. If your gauge is close enough to the edge, you can actually finish during the first individual paizuri and it appears to even have an infinite finishing mode. The problem is, I prefer that scene. but it gets interrupted by the other clone joining in, even if you're already in the infinite finishing mode with the 1 clone. Even after beating Lisa and forming a contract, you cannot access that scene again outside of the short time in the fight.

Yeah its maybe a random finish or you need to be do close to the limit to make that scene idk Lisa have 2 h scenes single (handjob and boobjob) and 2 with clone (double boobjob and fuck +kissing)

Reputation score
Yeah its maybe a random finish or you need to be do close to the limit to make that scene idk Lisa have 2 h scenes single (handjob and boobjob) and 2 with clone (double boobjob and fuck +kissing)
It's not random. "Up" for boobjob and "down" for handjob.
They cannot be switched without cancelling, while the pose of reacting double Lisa can be so by pressing "left" and "right", to switch between 2 kinds of boobjobs and 1 fxxk+kiss.
Ah yes, the switching are only for non fighting case. It won't work on boss fight.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright here are all the variations I've found (disregarding destroyed clothes for beastman, automata, and ice dragon)
I noticed that with the witch, she either has ripped bottoms or no bottoms based on pure RNG when you fuck her.
2. Iris also randomly goes naked for her cowgirl animation.

3. Golem has a paizuri variation available once you capture her.

4. Fio, Liz, and Aqua are transparent while the rest of the slimes aren't.
5. MC binded and unbinded for Tier made available once you beat her.
6. Selma wears her panties during H if you equipt them
[
:cool:

Also, I've noticed something else:
Depending on whether or not you have her panties equipped, Selma will wear it during H. Seems to only be for Selma though.

On a seperate note: I'm not sure if many people know if this, but there's another area accessible from the village entrance
called the "Old Mansion" that leads to a mansion for lisa. Never noticed it until I started exploring around.

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@bluna Yeah, I noticed the old mansion. It actually unlocks even before the Sky Ruins (or whatever the final area is called), but nothing happens there. I assumed that Iris would take residence in her succubus form in there, but as far as I can tell, the place has no function outside of being a pretty setpiece.

Zdk15

Reputation score
It's not random. "Up" for boobjob and "down" for handjob.
They cannot be switched without cancelling, while the pose of reacting double Lisa can be so by pressing "left" and "right", to switch between 2 kinds of boobjobs and 1 fxxk+kiss.
Ah yes, the switching are only for non fighting case. It won't work on boss fight.
Oh, wow, you're right. I didn't know Up vs Down could have different scenes. Thanks. So now the only scene that can't be accessed outside the fight, is the post fight victory kissing paizuri scene, that's fine.

Also, something I've noticed. The scene where the magic clone shows up and it looks like you're banging the one with its legs raised, while the other is kissing. But you're actually doing paizuri to the kissing succubus and nothing to the one with its legs raised. Lisa mentions that the clone's body is linked to hers (magically). So when you finish from the kissing one's paizuri, you can see the semen from the kissing clone's boobs magically transfer to the other clone's boobs when you finish. Plus as he pulls out, you can see her boobs moving with the motion of him withdrawing.

I definitely paid way too much attention to that character, but she's my favorite.

Edit: Also, incidentally, I found the one version of Lisa that doesn't spawn the clone to interrupt the scene. This bug might be fixed in newer versions of the game, but If you go to the "Hut on the Plateau", Lisa is there and if you press "Up" on her, she does the kiss paizuri and it goes infinite with semen difference. The clone never spawns. It also breaks your game lol. There's no way to end the scene and you have to close the game to fix it. But I found it, finally wooo!

Last edited:

Aesthetics

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save of the game passed but untouched mobs ? (apart from bosses)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save of the game passed but untouched mobs ? (apart from bosses)
Unless you want a save file with minimal stats & skill points, you can just use the cat ear accesory to make every girls aggro on you again

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried out 1.5, and found this new dialogue.:sneaky:
Edit: false alarm

More DLC coming?

Last edited: