What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Creon

Lurker
Reputation score
In previous version ~2.1X with unpacked resources there wasn't basement level in this dungeon and no trigger on ladder cell.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
I can't seem to enter the basement in the first dungeon, Max keeps telling me it's too dangerous, is there any way to fix that problem?
Do not bother, if you check the extracted files provided in OP, you can see the map data, and there is no map for the basement in the first dungeon. Meaning there is nothing there, personally have not tried editing the maps so maybe i could be wrong.

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
I can't seem to enter the basement in the first dungeon, Max keeps telling me it's too dangerous, is there any way to fix that problem?
It's been that way since the release of the second demo, there is nothing there. Everything is subject to change in the future though. I imagine they are working on a lot of stuff since Makura Cover Soft been silent for awhile. I don't know if there will be another demo but I'm looking forward to more news.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"I've uploaded the pictures that I had planned for now.
I'll update the patch and do the rest of the work tomorrow (11/29)."

MasterDisaster

Reputation score
He uploaded a (final?) patch for the trial. Said he needs to work on the last CGs but that he can basically count the hours needed until the game is finished. No word about VA's or anything like that which i find interesting. Did he say if the final game will have voice acting? Can't remember.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good evening, this is Futon Pasta, the author.
It's getting colder and colder, isn't it? This year, too, the season has come to work while warming up my cold and chapped hands.

This time, I've uploaded one event CG and patch ver2.27 for demo version 2. The patch fixes some bugs and adds the "Item Museum" that I've been meaning to include for a while. It's a bonus element that allows you to list items you've obtained, but since we didn't keep track of items obtained in previous versions (sorry about that), the only items you can view for the first time are the ones currently in your party's possession (including the warehouse). Of course, as you continue to play, the number of items you can view will increase as you acquire more.

As for the progress, thanks to all the bug reports (which I really appreciate), I've been able to get the program working again. I'm almost finished with the program this time. Also, most of the items, standing pictures (dress-up), and maps are done. Now I'm working hard on the remaining CG and H events. I'm at the stage where I can predict the number of hours it will take to complete the game. I'm hoping to release the game when it's a little closer to the end.

The innkeeper system has been changed again since then (because I thought it was definitely not good as it was). I'll make another announcement about it later.

From now on, I'm going to focus solely on the development of the full version of the game, and the only updates I'll be making will be regular CG updates. (Of course, I will release a demo version for advertising purposes along the way.)
I am truly sorry that it has taken so long, but I would appreciate your patience until it is completed.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Merged 228 changes over translation like here plus some translations including new house Museum. Tested in both towns and did not see any errors.
I guess that new exe is mandatory now.
1638381778434.png

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess that new exe is mandatory now.
View attachment 42047
Didnt check with old exe but in 228 was quite many changes to merge over 226. If you run exe from console you will see all the error stack trace include file and method where it was occured.

Found there is patch 229. Very only some fixes over 228. Merged them into en archive as here.

Attachments

poopman

Reputation score
How does one get around the lava square in B2?? I don't have a bomb and I can't seem to jump or levitate over the lava. Am I screwed 🤡

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
How does one get around the lava square in B2?? I don't have a bomb and I can't seem to jump or levitate over the lava. Am I screwed 🤡
There's a special plank you can get from another dungeon which normally allows you to cross 1 tile gaps. Use that with Jump to get over that lava

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you get rid of a curse on an item without destroying it?

johnhamm

Reputation score
I've been playing around in the game for a few hours, but I have noticed that I can't recruit any custom characters for some reason. When I create them and then try to recruit them they're just greyed out as unselectable. There's only the two male characters in the party atm. Anyone know why? Sorry if the game already explained it, I'm playing in JP so I only read some of it

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been playing around in the game for a few hours, but I have noticed that I can't recruit any custom characters for some reason. When I create them and then try to recruit them they're just greyed out as unselectable. There's only the two male characters in the party atm. Anyone know why? Sorry if the game already explained it, I'm playing in JP so I only read some of it
Maybe because they are from different morality?
For example an evil character can't be in the same team as a good one.