What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well you could argue that losing on purpose in a duel pretty much sells them out as whores.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks, mind me asking, how are you guys playing the game then ? Simple trial and error ? I somwhat doubt everybody knows jp here :)
Trial and error, drawing kanji/kana into google translate, general first-person-dungeon-crawler memory, and about as much japanese language knowledge as "just an old anime fan who never actually studied it" + "I keep seeing the same few kanji/kana together so i remember what that specifically means"

That's how i'm rolling through. sometimes i have to throw whole lines into google translate, but the drawing thing for it works decently well, anything that it doesn't pick up on i get frustrated and then go to jisho.org and use the radicals to basically lego-together the right kanji, then i copy-paste it back to google translate.

sonicsd55

Reputation score
What's the other symbol during the inn? There's the two girls angry at each other but what about the stamp thing?

fastfalcon

Reputation score
Thanks, mind me asking, how are you guys playing the game then ? Simple trial and error ? I somwhat doubt everybody knows jp here :)
One super easy way it to translate is to use the Google Translate app on your phone with video mode enabled. Aim your phone at the screen when you need help. It pretty much translates perfectly. Other than that there's a few heroes here that have translated in the past once the build is stable.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
What's the other symbol during the inn? There's the two girls angry at each other but what about the stamp thing?
I can't find anything saying what it is, but my assumption from the game is... She's been flagged as liking the MC, and another girl who likes him as well knows it and doesn't want them in the same room. At least that's how the game is acting anyway, trying to do so pops up a dialogue of the other angry member talking about them with a mad face, and then just doesn't let you do it.

However, the girl with the stamp will change rooms in the night to the mc's room if there's room for her. haven't tried with other people in the room or anything, as i'm not into NTR stuff, lol.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Trial and error, drawing kanji/kana into google translate, general first-person-dungeon-crawler memory, and about as much japanese language knowledge as "just an old anime fan who never actually studied it" + "I keep seeing the same few kanji/kana together so i remember what that specifically means"

That's how i'm rolling through. sometimes i have to throw whole lines into google translate, but the drawing thing for it works decently well, anything that it doesn't pick up on i get frustrated and then go to jisho.org and use the radicals to basically lego-together the right kanji, then i copy-paste it back to google translate.
If it helps, this guy right here is making translation software that can handle the game engine of this game. The base version is free. It doesn't get everything, but it grabs a nice chunk of it.

abiroyon

Reputation score
Aight I've leveled up Alchemy skills past lvl 3 spells with like 3 different classes and I still can't jump. How do I get this spell? I know it's supposed to be a lvl 2 spell.

1665082394276.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Aight I've leveled up Alchemy skills past lvl 3 spells with like 3 different classes and I still can't jump. How do I get this spell? I know it's supposed to be a lvl 2 spell.
I think you have to buy it in a book in this one, it's pretty cheap, iirc.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The stamp basically means you can't room with that girl because other girls are jealous.

Doesn't prevent said girl from sneaking into you room later if she want to + you're alone though.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Hot tip: use your food items for recovery liberally, if you go fight the slime boss in Yanek (north east exit of sapphire city), and pick the option to get 10 items, it's all fruits and cheeses that restore stupidass amounts of hp. the generic looking holed cheese is like 520 hp, i don't even know if i can GET that high, my lv20 chars seem to get barely around 200-250, and i swear i had like 20 of them at one point, and they kept dropping from random fights too. even the frosty croissant is 100 hp.

abiroyon

Reputation score
Is the bikini armor just a top? I feel like I missed something since I'm not finishing the quest.

dustcrackervin

Reputation score
I use Textractor for MTL hooking ( ). The windows are goofy, and there is some trial and error to find the correct text stream, but it works okay once you've configured it.
Previous demos had excellent partial translations, so I'm already familiar with a lot of the menus.

Is the bikini armor just a top? I feel like I missed something since I'm not finishing the quest.
I farmed valkyries in the tower for a bit until I got the black bikini armor bottoms as a rare drop. The quest only finished properly when I equipped both top and bottom.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
No, it's both a top and bottom. I don't think i found a bottom to the black bikini armor anywhere definite, i got mine from a drop. probably when i was below the barbarian cave fishing tentacle demons and letting them constantly call reinforcements and harass my gnome girls until fat aladdin and titty elf lady managed to kill them while my entire party sat around and watched.

Okay, so, after doing the kobold fort, (probably have to turn in the quest), go back to the polaris shrine (northwest exit of sapphire city), the elf knight guy will be there this time, go inside, save(?) the little imp girl from the orcs, then go touch the pedistal and say goodbye to knight elf as the screen goes black and he disappears. Maybe he got isekaied into the actual game, idk.

Once doing that, when you return to sapphire city, the magic shop will open (the npc will accost you upon entry of the city and tell you).

Jump is the 3600g beige book on her "buy" page.

Anyone plz tell me where can i find the key to the room of "power bracelet" in the sewers?
I just got the key i was talking about after turning in the flower-on-the-grave quest from the old ninja man.. I still haven't gotten my new group up to the super extendo platform, but i'll be able to see if it's the right key as soon as i do.

Edit: It is the right key. there we go.

Last edited:

BlackAche32

Reputation score
I farmed valkyries in the tower for a bit until I got the black bikini armor bottoms as a rare drop. The quest only finished properly when I equipped both top and bottom.
Thanks for the tip i've been wondering if valkyries dropped it, i was farming the elder succubus for it but they were a nightmare to farm.

on a side note, black armor bikini bottom is a guaranteed drop from the amazon party that attacks you every 20 days.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Right here where my player is
Hmmm, in all of my trips into radmila tower, i only ever saw the initial duel there, which didn't drop anything. though, i'm unsure if i spent 20 days across that entire time, lol.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
duels respawn every 20 days. only the amazon party drops black bikini armor bottom

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
duels respawn every 20 days. only the amazon party drops black bikini armor bottom
And my first trip out there with my new group, and i run into them. Note to others: they don't just drop it. Actually, no duel drops items at all. You have to select to receive items after defeating them.

For me at least, It included a decent curved sword, two priest spellbooks, some panties and stuff. Honestly, kindof bleh, since it gives that stuff along with the crazy good black bottoms.

Originally, i was just choosing money from all the duels i ran into because the only duels in the previous demo were wild bull giving me ten fucking bombs to find somewhere to cram, so i didn't want garbage, and the repair book costs a ton.

AAAAnd as an extra, the blacksmith class is so annoying and worthless. you need to have the repair kit, have a hammer weapon for the blacksmith, AND appropriately tiered magic sand just to repair shit. So once you have stuff that is actually expensive to fix, you can't even buy the sand because no one sells any sand beyond basic ass shit for like plain gloves and brown shoes. FFS.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So if you encounter Wild Bull enough times, he'll have a level 80 monster in one of his party slots. It does like 300 damage a hit, is immune to everything, and has enough HP to call it a bullet spunge. I didn't win against that thing, lol. Luckily your kidnapped party member takes it's spot when you fight them to get her back.

I just wish his party would scale up without you having to encounter it over and over, because you get like 15 levels in the first 20 days of gameplay so you'll completely steamroll them the first few times you encounter them. Kind of feel the same way about the other party duels too.