What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe will be interesting for someone atleast who want to see a little more content.
Made several tweaks for own use.
  • Unblocked Amber town path (+fixed several ctd which can occur because of not implemented objects)
  • Max characters level changed to 99 (still have a sense to change job to get spells and more hp)
  • Max spells level changed to 9 (to be able to use stronger spells but some cant be used because of missing objects in demo)
  • Unlocked stats random get on levelup while they are less of 99
  • Party size tweak. Captured girls from rival's parties can be in party both with summoned (summoned still limited to one)
  • Fixed ctd related to use drunk effect on summoned (this ctd still not fixed in patch 113)
  • Was freezed running box
  • Some translations of new records which was appeared after apply changes over Xebit's english patch

It made over english patch, requires english patch with 1.13 changes and original 1.13 patch

2022-11-22_202557.png

< >

Here is also Xebit's english patch + 113 changes like here + drunk ctd fix and translations > <

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here is also Xebit's english patch + 113 changes like here + drunk ctd fix and translations > <
Sorry I'm a little lost here, there 4 patches in total, so which should be renamed to what?
- og demo patch 1.13 -> patch.xp3
- Xebit's english patch + 113 changes -> patch2.xp3
- drunk ctd fix and translations -> patch3.xp3
- several tweaks patch -> patch4.xp3

Is it like that?

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry I'm a little lost here, there 4 patches in total, so which should be renamed to what?
- og demo patch 1.13 -> patch.xp3
- several tweaks patch -> patch4.xp3

Is it like that?
patch2 = official patch
patch3 = english patch with all applied changes
patch4 = tweaks

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
patch2 = official patch
patch3 = english patch with all applied changes
patch4 = tweaks
Thanks, so I should have 3 patch files in my folder, "patch2.xp3", "patch3.xp3", and "patch4.xp3" but no "patch.xp3", correct?

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, so I should have 3 patch files in my folder, "patch2.xp3", "patch3.xp3", and "patch4.xp3" but no "patch.xp3", correct?
rename patch.xp3 to patch2.xp3

this is same files, in second just applied additional fixes

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In Radmila Tower, where is the switch in the 6th floor?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In F6 in Radmilla tower it says that somewhere a door opened... what exactly opened?

Reputation score
Maybe will be interesting for someone atleast who want to see a little more content.
Made several tweaks for own use.
So, I've been trying out this cocktail of mods, and I've hit a snag.

Near the top of Radmilla's Tower, where there are all the crumbly floors, I can't find any additional angel feathers.

I seem to recall being able to repeatedly search the discolored floor tile in the dragon room to get more, but I only got one from it and no more are coming.

How can I get past the crumbling floors with only one feather (and one set of angel clothes, which apparently also makes you floaty)?

EDIT: Also, there seems to be a glitch where if your entire front line is wiped out, the enemies cannot attack summoned monsters, hired mercenaries, or those two hangers-on you're stuck with. Thus, you win any battle by default, even against that ludicrous Stone Golem.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, I've been trying out this cocktail of mods, and I've hit a snag.

Near the top of Radmilla's Tower, where there are all the crumbly floors, I can't find any additional angel feathers.

I seem to recall being able to repeatedly search the discolored floor tile in the dragon room to get more, but I only got one from it and no more are coming.

How can I get past the crumbling floors with only one feather (and one set of angel clothes, which apparently also makes you floaty)?
Grind killing the trio of angel knights at the start of 5F :
1670769350969.png
1670769402917.png

They randomly drop feathers (and nice sexy loot).

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It is on the gray floor on the same room as when you fight the dragon in the arena, not sure about the mods though.

Wait, you need to be afloat to pass the tower?
I thought you only need to know where to jump + magic wooden board?

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
you could also just cast the float spell to pass that floor. however in that case you probably going to end a couple of times on the floor below whenever you enter a "null magic" tile

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, you need to be afloat to pass the tower?
I thought you only need to know where to jump + magic wooden board?
One of the earlier versions let me follow a specific path, but during one of the updates/hotfixes/whatever that was removed, and you fall on all the tiles iirc, so you need to float.

Reputation score
Current version (with the mods applied) seems to be you need to follow a specific path AND floating doesn't work on the floors that would collapse anyway.

I found a Levitation spellbook and just used that in the end.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Current version (with the mods applied) seems to be you need to follow a specific path AND floating doesn't work on the floors that would collapse anyway.

I found a Levitation spellbook and just used that in the end.
Well, that's just anti-fun.

Dardalion720

Reputation score
* Thank you very much for your hard work this year.
I would like to go straight to the release next year, so please look forward to it.

We are planning a major update to the pre-trial version soon.
CG, events, and other additions have been added, and various problems that have been reported in the previous trial version have been addressed.
We are planning to update in the middle of next month. Thank you. (Added 12/30)

It's MTL from the dev's blog