What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Actually, the more i play, the more i'm finding changed mysteriously, maybe for streamlining, maybe for adjustments, idk, but sometimes it doesn't seem to have reasons.
It could be sort of amusing if the full game features several possible configurations of items, where one is randomly determined at start. A player completes one run, starts another, proceeds to discover occasional discrepancies with what he remembers. Two doors required the same key, now they demand two different ones. The shop in a village had one key item, now it shows another, which used to be hidden in a dungeon. The same for weapon properties.
In such a hypothetical case, the creator could be testing that no specific configuration breaks the game. Then the game releases, and it features all of the previous configurations at once.

Of course, I don't think that's the actual explanation. But on remembering hidden mechanics from Leane 2, subtle differences between runs could contribute to the NTR effect. The player recognizes that some of the items have silently changed. Perhaps so have the heroines. As well as hidden conditions in NTR mechanics.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
It could be sort of amusing if the full game features several possible configurations of items, where one is randomly determined at start. A player completes one run, starts another, proceeds to discover occasional discrepancies with what he remembers. Two doors required the same key, now they demand two different ones. The shop in a village had one key item, now it shows another, which used to be hidden in a dungeon. The same for weapon properties.
In such a hypothetical case, the creator could be testing that no specific configuration breaks the game. Then the game releases, and it features all of the previous configurations at once.

Of course, I don't think that's the actual explanation. But on remembering hidden mechanics from Leane 2, subtle differences between runs could contribute to the NTR effect. The player recognizes that some of the items have silently changed. Perhaps so have the heroines. As well as hidden conditions in NTR mechanics.

Oh shit, we're being twice-twice'd. It might be a conspiracy theory, but i like it.

Demando

Reputation score
any news on the release date? also I hope the guy who translsated the demo planning to translate the game

Demando

Reputation score
dunno about the release date, but for sure not before 1 or 2 years.
ouch.. well as long as it ends up being translated in the end im fine waiting, sucks that Leane 1 was only partial translated only even though its shorter than Leane 2

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To be fair translating H games is still very rare human wise. At least you can use mtool on Leane 1 to translate it. This H game however I hope it gets at least a full UI/item translation since almost all of it is in images and that fucks with mtool.

Yamemai

Lurker
Reputation score
Waited patch 127 but it still not released and because it applied patch 126 to the Xebit en patch.

link for same file as above but including several fixes for ctds and possible ctds on drunk state or use not implemented/missing locations:

Also made tweaked version of the file like already posted >>here<< but applied over en patch 126 for those who want to see more. It also includes all fixes because they required for amber town unlock.

Use only one of patch version as patch3 and do not forget to rename original patch.xp3 v126 to patch2.xp3 or it will be ignored.
orz RIP zippyshare
---------- Edit:
Reminds me of the novel: Arcadia's Labyrinth. And some other games, like Class of Heroes.
Just that it's H and NTR focused [too bad no harem and such].

Anyways, here's a text on the class requirements and such [too lazy to search if someone else posted.
Though, think it'd be changed on final release.

Ps. Some of the classes seem to also boost stats after creation, like bard gives a +5 to luck; include in the txt.

Attachments

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Back on page 46 are my class info txt files, scrolls with prices (that is fixed now that the update put the names of the spell on the scroll itself), and on page 38 has guides to dungeons and puzzles, some of them have slightly changed, such as the sewer no longer having the one-way door, and an extra tile by the bars so as not to get softlocked as easy, inability to gather a full party of feathers on the arena floor, etc. I've done a very small amount of updating to my own class txt file when they changed monk stat reqs. on patch 1.2, along with MC's base stats changing at that time as well.

I still never added bard into them, but if anything else comes along to majorly change, i could redo some stuff. I also have info on the floor 4 quiz, if anyone wants that uploaded. Or any of the other puzzles i made images and directions for.

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if anyone is interested - the team have reported in the comments. is from 21.07
google translate
spoiler sign because of the longer text, in case someone is wondering
This is the author's futon pasta. Thank you very much for your comments. Sorry for the lack of new information. We are very sorry for the delay in reporting. Currently, we are finalizing the specifications and cleaning up the remaining work. However, the scale of the specifications for this work is large, and the amount of work involved is enormous, so it is taking an extremely long time to finish. Anyway, I have a lot to do. We are always working on it, and the production has never stopped, so please rest assured. If anything should happen, I will report it here.

> Release date I apologize for repeating myself, but this time it is our policy not to state anything about the timing. Thank you for your understanding.

> cien We're thinking about transitioning, but as you pointed out, even if we do transition, it will be after the release is approaching. I don't think I can update much even if I start cien now. > I can no longer be alone with the heroine at the inn As others have pointed out, it's a specification that if you patronize a specific heroine too much, you won't be able to do it. If you take care of another heroine for a while, it will return to normal

O_conceito

Reputation score
if anyone is interested - the team have reported in the comments. is from 21.07
google translate
spoiler sign because of the longer text, in case someone is wondering
This is the author's futon pasta. Thank you very much for your comments. Sorry for the lack of new information. We are very sorry for the delay in reporting. Currently, we are finalizing the specifications and cleaning up the remaining work. However, the scale of the specifications for this work is large, and the amount of work involved is enormous, so it is taking an extremely long time to finish. Anyway, I have a lot to do. We are always working on it, and the production has never stopped, so please rest assured. If anything should happen, I will report it here.

> Release date I apologize for repeating myself, but this time it is our policy not to state anything about the timing. Thank you for your understanding.

> cien We're thinking about transitioning, but as you pointed out, even if we do transition, it will be after the release is approaching. I don't think I can update much even if I start cien now. > I can no longer be alone with the heroine at the inn As others have pointed out, it's a specification that if you patronize a specific heroine too much, you won't be able to do it. If you take care of another heroine for a while, it will return to normal
Where you found this comment ? like, in which site.

O_conceito

Reputation score

Hard scroll down! is the last post I was trawling through the comments out of curiosity...
here and there he answered more but that was the most important thing
Thanks. Took me a while to understand that the most recent comments are on the end of the page.
Thats weird.

Windark34

Lurker
Reputation score
from what i understood from translation march is his current prediction to when it will done with the delay being due to making new CGs to avoid repeating them (which would be needed in order to release this year still). and it seems its mostly done with only audio being an stand out with the 0% done while everything else is at 80% or above completed.

da22

Reputation score
New article posted.
He talks about what he wanted to release this year and that he can announce a new release date soon.
Good new that he will increase the number of event CGs and he aims to finish the game for the end of March next year

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
[DeepL translation below]
December 07, 2023
Dungeon and Bride Progress, etc.
This is Futon Pasta.
I apologize for my long absence.

Here is the progress of my new work, Dungeon and Bride.
We had been working hard on it until just the other day, but we have decided to postpone it until next year. We are very sorry to those who have been waiting for it for a long time. I am truly sorry.
I would have loved to release the product by the end of this year, and I had been working hard to make it happen, but I had to make some major changes in my living environment at the end of last month, and that has made it impossible for me to make it happen.
However, I will of course continue to work on the project, and since I have come very close to completing it in the last few months, I think it will be ready for release in the not-too-distant future.
I can't give a specific release date yet, but I hope to be able to announce it in the near future.

<Current progress
Program 100% complete
Game data (maps, quests, items, etc.): 100%.
Scenario 99
Scenario script 90
Standing pictures, etc. 100% (after increase of planned number of pictures)
Event CG 80% (after planned increase)
Voice: 0%.

Since we are postponing the project, I will increase the planned number of event CGs a little more.
In order to finish by the end of the year, I had to use a lot of event CGs, which I was unwilling to do, so it was probably a good thing that I postponed it.
I feel that I can finish the project in another 2 to 3 months, but since December will be almost completely consumed by other matters, I would like to aim for the end of March next year.
Thank you in advance.

1701975414960.png
We have made it possible to display H-status for guests and mercenaries.
Also added "virgin display" and "first time partner" items.

1701975429177.png
As you may know if you have played the pre-trial version, there is a "hot spring" in this game.
There are various events and tricks in the hot springs.

cookiedough

Reputation score
glad they're alive, maybe i'm a bit paranoid but post pandemic i feel like if someone goes silent for longer then a year there's a good chance they caught you know what or got into an accident. was worried that happened to them too.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks CobraPL I appreciate the time you took to translate the update post :)