What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.36

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah I haven't worked on new version at all. If you apply the patch with a newer version, I'm guessing what would happen is the game would revert back to 1.36 since it'll load my files instead of the game files.

There is no plan on anything, I don't have incentive. Honestly if someone who knows what they're doing look at my patch, they can reverse engineer it and apply to the latest 1.4+

I started doing it I think like 50% and then I got bored. I estimate around 4-5 hours of work if someone is new to this software.
Maybe if you share the program o whatever you used? For some reason people can't figure out this game (how to work it out that is)

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe if you share the program o whatever you used? For some reason people can't figure out this game (how to work it out that is)
If they can't even figure out what program to use, then there's little chance they can translate this. It's the same software as the one from the previous Leane game. Nobody has reached out to me about it either.

wufeisma

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have the partial trasnlation patch? the links are down.

PeepingPenguin

Reputation score
is this ever going to be finished? i just started the game and basically nothing but the battle was translated, not even the prologue/intro.
maybe i'm just retarded and didn't instal the patch right, are you ment to remove the existing patch.xp3 before adding in patch2.xp3?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
is this ever going to be finished? i just started the game and basically nothing but the battle was translated, not even the prologue/intro.
maybe i'm just retarded and didn't instal the patch right, are you ment to remove the existing patch.xp3 before adding in patch2.xp3?
This only translates the menus.I don't think anyone is working on the dialogue.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New info, DUELS!
This guy is f...g NTR genius !

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah these are software developers who make up features rather than stay contained within framework. Edit: Apparently, this guy works solo.

When the game gets released, I will do a partial. This time I will come up with a permanent way to make translating the xp3 framework games easier.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah these are software developers who make up features rather than stay contained within framework. Edit: Apparently, this guy works solo.

When the game gets released, I will do a partial. This time I will come up with a permanent way to make translating the xp3 framework games easier.
Could you translate text on images? Google translate obviously can't do this.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ワイルレド・ブッルレ かふら決闘を申レ込まれた !

決闘を受け』q立つ
100,000.G 支払っで見逃しでもらう
敵の強さを確認

所持金をおべで奪う
賞品のアイテムをいただく
180日間の活動停止を舘じる

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Basically, the whole duel thing is that the God of that world want people to fight if they run into each other in dungeon.

Winner get to demand something (like, say, take away one of your girl)
In the sample image, you can pay them a lot to have them go away.
And in case of winning you can demand things like them not going to dungeon (i.e. remove the chance to encounter them) for a period or absorbing their levels beside the predictable gold/money option.

This is basically the slave-NTR option of this game, if the hotel system is the king's harem of it.
And there'll be multiple rival parties, though since some of them include female members there might be netori factor in this game too? (seeing as a fair amount of your party members will be created characters anyway)

jokerace

Reputation score
It also explains why that blond guy was in one of the earlier night hotel images even though he's not a party member in any image. He's from a rival party so rivals will appear in non-duel scenes as well.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It also explains why that blond guy was in one of the earlier night hotel images even though he's not a party member in any image. He's from a rival party so rivals will appear in non-duel scenes as well.
Good point, dude!
Question is - is this guy with girl he took in duel earlier (she is with him) or is he in this hotel himself, but one of MC's girls had no space/cash for other room. So she is with him.