What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.43

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I consider this https://ulmf.org/threads/kegani-lab...the-holy-tree-nobara-re209286-rj209286.11107/ good, but you may want to check that group or wait for their next game to see if the art has advanced. ALso i can't belive i haven't found anyone to translate the ingame help T.T

This is their next game btw hasn't come out but frankly the art looks much better so that is a plus for me.
They don't look appealing to me. I only translate games with good writing and good art. No fatties either. Realistic if possible

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I asked this in the other thread but didn't really get the answer I was looking for so I was wondering if you guys could help me. I extract the 1.43 patch with crass and was looking at the girls heroines scn files that contain their hscene dialogues and noticed that the heroines have 7 levels of dialogue when asked to leave the harem and are with baroque I can get most heroines to play to level 4 but can't get any harem to pay their level 5 dialogue which is labeled as in love with baroque and will not eave the harem and in the case of muriel I can't get her to play her level 4 falliing love with Baroque were she asks to stay in the harem and you can choose to let her stay or not. Does anyone know how to activate these scenes I tried leaving in the harem for a long time but can't get the level 5 scenes for heroines or the level 4 scene for muriel so does anyone know if difficulty or favorabilty to Ares matter in getting these scenes? Any help would be appreciated cause have been trying to unlock these scenes in game for a long time.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They don't look appealing to me. I only translate games with good writing and good art. No fatties either. Realistic if possible
Well the writing/story wasn't abd that i remember, and ther eis only 1 route with fat guy, but yeah honestly i was just pointing you out to the group since i am hoping next game is better, already it looks better by virtue of the art xD

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I asked this in the other thread but didn't really get the answer I was looking for so I was wondering if you guys could help me. I extract the 1.43 patch with crass and was looking at the girls heroines scn files that contain their hscene dialogues and noticed that the heroines have 7 levels of dialogue when asked to leave the harem and are with baroque I can get most heroines to play to level 4 but can't get any harem to pay their level 5 dialogue which is labeled as in love with baroque and will not eave the harem and in the case of muriel I can't get her to play her level 4 falliing love with Baroque were she asks to stay in the harem and you can choose to let her stay or not. Does anyone know how to activate these scenes I tried leaving in the harem for a long time but can't get the level 5 scenes for heroines or the level 4 scene for muriel so does anyone know if difficulty or favorabilty to Ares matter in getting these scenes? Any help would be appreciated cause have been trying to unlock these scenes in game for a long time.
Post the code.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Post the code.
What code are you talking about? Don't really know to much about technical stuff like code but it found the scenes in the heroine scn files and opened them in notepad++. But in the case of muiel if you open herione05 scn and ope in in notepad++ the scene begins on line 772 and begins with ;■ハーレム後会話4(バロックに惚れ始めている)for her level 4 and her level 5 scene begins on line 825 and begins with ;■ハーレム後会話5(バロックにべた惚れ)if that helps. Like I said can't get these scenes to play.