What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ましまるソフト ] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~ (RJ158929)

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158929] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~

the green haired boy shuut inself in locker has scenes how i get? and how i open the brothel thing?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the green haired boy shuut inself in locker has scenes how i get? and how i open the brothel thing?
Green-haired boy's scenes are so far only accessible in the True-End Route (NG+) as far as I can see. Brothel should be accessible in the Good-End Route (NG) near the very end.

Ukarad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay... for some stange reason, heroine sprite don't respond to move controls after starting NG+. Only thing I can do is shield dash....

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay... for some stange reason, heroine sprite don't respond to move controls after starting NG+. Only thing I can do is shield dash....
If it's the bug I think it is, try fully healing and repairing clothes before starting NG+. I think it's written somewhere in the author's blog and here as well...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I got stuck in NG+. I rescued the little girl from gang rape, save the thieves from the mine control orbs, and destroyed two of the orbs (in the house with lots of chicken and guardhouse) in the village. How do I proceed from this point? It seems that there's meant to be a third orb in the village.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got stuck in NG+. I rescued the little girl from gang rape, save the thieves from the mine control orbs, and destroyed two of the orbs (in the house with lots of chicken and guardhouse) in the village. How do I proceed from this point? It seems that there's meant to be a third orb in the village.
If I recall correctly, you need to progress the H-scenes for either the green-haired kid in home, or the rest of the townchildren, to unlock a H-scene trigger just outside home which then unlocks the final battle trigger near the brothel area.

Triggering both the green-haired kid's and the townchildren's scenes will eventually lead to unlocking the snow dungeon. Finishing the snow dungeon will make the final mind-control orb appear near the tent in the town southwest area.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can upload save starting the NG+, please? My file got corrupted.

Omega9111

Reputation score

Is anyone else getting an error when they attempt to do anything on the first screen? I'm able to get it running but the second I try to select one of the 3 options, the game crashes.

It seems like it's missing a file but since some people got it working, I don't think the file is actually missing. When I checked the audio files they just had strange letters like "âXâCâbâ`üEâIâô (2)" so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I've downloaded the VX Ace RTP and ran it with Japanese locale but still get the same error.
You could see what the problem is? :c

its cause missing some file in Audio folder..
my suggest is rename some file in that folder...
What files should be changed or how should it be changed?