What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ましまるソフト ] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~ (RJ158929)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Coming out in october, looks pretty nice. There are many counters for things such as how many times things have been done to her and how much ml of fluids she "gathered".

I tried out the demo and there are a few scenes available. A few in the town and in forest #2 losing to goblin boss gives a scene. Also the goblin enemies seem to be able to break the heroines clothes. I can't figure out if there's anymore content in the demo after the goblin boss.

Other mechanics are pretty nice too. There are 3 ways to fight: Sword, Shield, Magic. Enemies are weak and resistant to different attacks. Level up gives you skill points and you can enter the skill up area through menu. Some skills are passive buffs and some give active skills such as heal or some powerful strike. What's interesting is that you can use active skills only a few times per rest, e.g. Heal spell has 4 uses per day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158929] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~

Something else to mention.
It appears this game is netorare based, so yeah another one I'll pass...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Coming out in october, looks pretty nice. There are many counters for things such as how many times things have been done to her and how much ml of fluids she "gathered".
Oh, I love games displaying these stats :D

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

any combat grape?

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

There didn't appear to be combat rape in the demo at least. So far what I noticed was that the goblins have a special strike that has a chance of breaking the heroines armor. Even that seemed to be a bit buggy as sometimes the armor would break during combat and sometimes after combat you'd notice it's broken.

Also about the NTR that Mistix is worried about: There didn't seem to be any notable male characters introduced in the demo so it's hard to tell what form the NTR takes in this game. Unless her 'lover' appears only in her speech in the beginning, dunno because I don't use a translator.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is anyone else getting an error when they attempt to do anything on the first screen? I'm able to get it running but the second I try to select one of the 3 options, the game crashes.

It seems like it's missing a file but since some people got it working, I don't think the file is actually missing. When I checked the audio files they just had strange letters like "âXâCâbâ`üEâIâô (2)" so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I've downloaded the VX Ace RTP and ran it with Japanese locale but still get the same error.

Attachments

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is anyone else getting an error when they attempt to do anything on the first screen? I'm able to get it running but the second I try to select one of the 3 options, the game crashes.

It seems like it's missing a file but since some people got it working, I don't think the file is actually missing. When I checked the audio files they just had strange letters like "âXâCâbâ`üEâIâô (2)" so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I've downloaded the VX Ace RTP and ran it with Japanese locale but still get the same error.
its cause missing some file in Audio folder..
my suggest is rename some file in that folder...

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

its cause missing some file in Audio folder..
my suggest is rename some file in that folder...
I renamed a random file to the one in the error message and worked for a bit before crashing for a different file.

Turns out that I had to extract the files with system locale set to Japanese. The extracted files then had Japanese text rather than the random letters. I normally used an extension to run games with Japanese locale so I didn't have to switch around.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Isnt the gibberish caused by not having the japanese language font things installed on your computer? It looks like it is translating all the 2 byte characters from the japanese language into single byte gibberish.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The gibbersish is caused by not having Japanese non-unicode language - ZIP files are not unicode, so most unzippers will use non-unicode language to determine the encoding. However, if the encoding is wrong... gibberish.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also about the NTR that Mistix is worried about: There didn't seem to be any notable male characters introduced in the demo so it's hard to tell what form the NTR takes in this game. Unless her 'lover' appears only in her speech in the beginning, dunno because I don't use a translator.
The tags state NTR

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figure this is worth a bump for news. Since the beginning of this month, Mashimarusoft have been posting . There's quite a few screenshots that may interest people, even if you can't read Japanese.

Anyway, anyone who though this game was neat when the demo came out can rest easy. It hasn't been abandoned.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I've been following his blog, and - cmiiw - was quite shocked and sad to see them cutting back on some content to make ends meet...

Even though if they managed to make it as they originally planned, I'm sure this will be such a great NTR game with all those stats-dependency...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually don't recall them saying they were cutting features... But I've not been reading it too closely, or that accurately given how bad I am at Japanese when I'm reading quickly.

In any case, game development is always going to be a sliding scale between what is desired and what is practical. Given that I don't think they've actually specified exactly what they're going to implement, I would say that they've cut features per se.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whew, looks good, and did I see some sprite sex in there too...? Great to see it hasn't died.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I've skimmed through his latest blog posts, but saw nothing about cut contents either.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, my bad, I confused it with another pending games.

Sorry guys.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys may i ask something?

Does this game set in the same universe and timeline as their previous game?

The one with the priestess and white poodle dog?

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

Guys may i ask something?

Does this game set in the same universe and timeline as their previous game?

The one with the priestess and white poodle dog?
I don't remember seeing either the priestess or the dog in the demo of this game so I can't say. There are some familiar pig enemies though.

Boy I'm glad the author is going to continue making this game. I really liked what I saw in the demo.