What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ましまるソフト ] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~ (RJ158929)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158929] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~

I am a little stuck on this one. Rescued the green loli, it asks me to get the grass from the western forest and take it back to the doctor. However, 2nd option leads to game over. Soapland is not open yet (She has lost her virginity to the goblins).

What path/criteria is required for good ending? And what is required to unlock soapland? Thanks

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've got the good ending, and am trying to move on to the 2nd playthrough, but when I get into the initial area movement is disabled beyond the dash charge attack, entering and exiting combat/the recollection menu dosent fix it at all.

Does anyone have any advice for this, cause nothing I'm trying to allow movement again seems to work
Repair your clothes and fully heal, proceed to ng+ until the first fight.
If your character's sprite is visible then it worked, if not try again.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly the feelz is too stronk in this one.

The author said that he will make an update after the true end which is going to be less depressing but I actually like the true end as it is.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

whats the plot about the true end? cant read runes :(

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

welkin I was in the same predicament as you, then I remembered the whole point was to get that herb to make an ointment to save Fukurou bag head gu, so I returned to his house.

Hope this helps~

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

welkin I was in the same predicament as you, then I remembered the whole point was to get that herb to make an ointment to save Fukurou bag head gu, so I returned to his house.

Hope this helps~
Got it, thanks.
Didn't realize I need to go back to hut in the first forest.

Last edited:

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i just got the true end as well, and it really is ridicolus and comes out of nowhere.
(you beat the bad guy,but somehow lose, so your strong friend comes to help and loses as well only for a bunch of mages with a noble? to show up and beat the bad guy and then forces the herione to marry him to save her friends live. fastforward she got a baby and demons are attacking the castle she is in and she dies escaping, but her saved friend shows up and saves the baby, which is the heroine of the prior game).

with that being said i completly missed whats so special about the heroine, i assume she isnt just some soldier from that army in the beginnig?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the outdoor resting place for the 2nd CG? (row 1, 2nd from left)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, finished a marathon lap to the true end, virgin clear for both runs. Most definitely missed a lot of things.

It's been hinted at very slightly in a few particular scenes, but the true end was definitely out of left field.

Gonna wait for the update that adds something regarding the second playthrough ending. Now on to play シズミルク.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got full save for this?
Thanks.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I start the 2nd loop?
After I saw the Bag X MC ending, it just takes me back to main menu.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I start the 2nd loop?
After I saw the Bag X MC ending, it just takes me back to main menu.
I think you had to move up in the ending screen.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i just got the true end as well, and it really is ridicolus and comes out of nowhere.
(you beat the bad guy,but somehow lose, so your strong friend comes to help and loses as well only for a bunch of mages with a noble? to show up and beat the bad guy and then forces the herione to marry him to save her friends live. fastforward she got a baby and demons are attacking the castle she is in and she dies escaping, but her saved friend shows up and saves the baby, which is the heroine of the prior game).

with that being said i completly missed whats so special about the heroine, i assume she isnt just some soldier from that army in the beginnig?
From what I understand Lint (heroine) is the head of the mercenaries you see at the start of the story who are the strongest group against the demon lord(?)
Basically the speical thing about her is her shield which has something to do with a goddess or something

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Figurehead, that is. Considering her being an utter and complete ditz throughout pretty much the entire story (bar arguably the endings), the Silver Halberd group of elite, high-achieving knights must actually be lead by a different person. The accusations of her being a "big boobed mascot" really isn't that far off.

And as stated, aside from her personality the only particularly special thing about her is her artifact sacred shield. It literally burns away the body of monsterkind on contact, and Lint is the only one who can wield it (to everyone else it's as heavy as a boulder, to her it's light as a feather).

It also seems to give her enormous (but not flawless) resistances to such things as mind-altering magic, and also amplifies Lint's own physical abilities to doubtlessly superhuman levels - the reason she can do pretty much everything she can do in game.

So much, that when she gives birth to a child and thus loses the ability to wield the sacred shield, she's quickly reduced to a sickly and frail young lady.

That said, the penultimate scene of the true end seems to imply that she does have "something special" even despite losing the sacred shield's power. Or maybe it's just desperation.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you had to move up in the ending screen.
Ok, got it.

Select 3rd option, then 4th to start new game+

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the hint at the beginning of the snow maze?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is the hint at the beginning of the snow maze?
There should be a sparkly right next to the entrance. At least that's the way it is on my end.

Also, on my end, the solution to the snow maze involves a hidden path next to a bunch of flowers somewhere...

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys do you know how to get those scenes in gallery? There are a lot of hevents below and i dont know how to discover it ;/ :confused:

Attachments

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys do you know how to get those scenes in gallery? There are a lot of hevents below and i dont know how to discover it ;/ :confused:
In NG+, you will take a different story route. They will unlock these events.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can upload save startin the NG+, please? My file got corrupted. :(