What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ましまるソフト ] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~ (RJ158929)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158929] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~

Waaait, so there's only one end here? Not the multiple ending the author promised us at the start?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's multiple bad ends/GOR.
But as far as the main plot goes you get the good end the first time, the true end the second.

OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok I think im starting to be stuck.

I unlocked the brothel or whatever and got inside the mansion in the same area, lots of maids inside and some dude in the second floor. Dude doesn't do anything though and I can't get the 3rd scenes in brothel.

Also there's a few places I'm curious about. In the grassy area where you encounter the slime boss there's a rocky bit that looks like it's blocking a hole. Interacting with it makes the heroine say something. Then there's the shady village in the mountain/cave area, you'd think there would be scenes but so far I've found one quest. Third there's some twinkly bit in an unreachable place in the goblin forest near where you got some blue flower or something.

EDIT: Ok I think I got the happy ending but is there more?

Ok found it. In the ending thingy if you go down you get ending, if you go up you get a couple questions, answer 3rd and 4th and it starts the new game plus.

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

Ok I think im starting to be stuck.

I unlocked the brothel or whatever and got inside the mansion in the same area, lots of maids inside and some dude in the second floor. Dude doesn't do anything though and I can't get the 3rd scenes in brothel.

Also there's a few places I'm curious about. In the grassy area where you encounter the slime boss there's a rocky bit that looks like it's blocking a hole. Interacting with it makes the heroine say something. Then there's the shady village in the mountain/cave area, you'd think there would be scenes but so far I've found one quest. Third there's some twinkly bit in an unreachable place in the goblin forest near where you got some blue flower or something.

EDIT: Ok I think I got the happy ending but is there more?

Ok found it. In the ending thingy if you go down you get ending, if you go up you get a couple questions, answer 3rd and 4th and it starts the new game plus.
the dude in mansion gives quest -> the grassy area where you encounter the slime boss there's a rocky bit that looks like it's blocking a hole , after that can go for 3 anal scene brothel

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's multiple bad ends/GOR.
But as far as the main plot goes you get the good end the first time, the true end the second.
Multiple bad ends?

So... there's not much corruption in this game?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Multiple bad ends?

So... there's not much corruption in this game?
There is corruption in the sense that you need to have sex multiple times to progress to the next scenario, but if you are wondering if there's a "corruption counter" that lets her strip, then that's a no.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am pretty much stuck at this point.

I have to talk to a bandit in the castle type building in the main town, during the dialogue it gives me 3 choices but the third one is grayed out and mentions something about the number 30, I can also enter into the house with the maids but they send me right back out again. Anyone have any idea what I need to do?

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am pretty much stuck at this point.

I have to talk to a bandit in the castle type building in the main town, during the dialogue it gives me 3 choices but the third one is grayed out and mentions something about the number 30, I can also enter into the house with the maids but they send me right back out again. Anyone have any idea what I need to do?
the bandit in castle is basically the last quest in the game, first option is basically, "never mind, i need more time", second is a bad end, and last is to pay the 300k gold to set that guy with the bag on his head free.

As for the maid house... no idea, i guess after doing the soapland thing a few times, you can enter and do a quest...

mrweezy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys been playing for a bit, and im wondering why does everybody wants to buy the protag silver sword? so far i got two merchants wanting to buy it for various amounts

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys been playing for a bit, and im wondering why does everybody wants to buy the protag silver sword? so far i got two merchants wanting to buy it for various amounts
Because it's worth a lot.

Btw the author wanted to add a different ending on the second playthrough apparently:
【次回の更新予定】
二周目のまったく違うエンディング展開を予定しています。

Not sure if that will count as the "true" ending though consider the ending we have now tie into to the previous game.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where do I find the 3rd orb in the village during the second playthrough?
Not the one from the bandits but in the village you stay in.
I found the one at the enterance guard house and the one with a lots of chicken but I can't figure out where the last one is.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It's made of silver and it's pretty. It's a ceremonial sword.

comradered

Reputation score

It's made of silver and it's pretty. It's a ceremonial sword.
So it doesn't hold any significance to anything? No hidden upgrades or stuff like that? Maybe hidden stuff you can unlock with it?

I'm still holding on to mine just in case, but if it really doesn't have any other use than giving you a 20k solid, I'll be selling mine.

Gamer23

Reputation score

So it doesn't hold any significance to anything? No hidden upgrades or stuff like that? Maybe hidden stuff you can unlock with it?

I'm still holding on to mine just in case, but if it really doesn't have any other use than giving you a 20k solid, I'll be selling mine.
Its stats will be jacked up to be the most powerful weapon later on.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ironically enough the game should unlock everything in the scene gallery once you get the true end but the variable is set when you can no longer access the room and it's not written to a global savefile so it's basically useless.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ironically enough the game should unlock everything in the scene gallery once you get the true end but the variable is set when you can no longer access the room and it's not written to a global savefile so it's basically useless.
What's the true end anyway? Is it only accessible in the second playthrough? (i.e. when the female glasses knight join you?)

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the true end anyway? Is it only accessible in the second playthrough? (i.e. when the female glasses knight join you?)
The second playthrough is more like a true history route with new characters and different events.
Something about mind ontrol from mages/strategists trying to resist the demons' invasion, the legend of platinum valkirye being exploited to rise the morale, a rouge mage from said group fucking with everyone for lulz and sex, and this guy who comes out of nowhere and wants to marry Lint and turns the game into NTR.
I think ? Maybe ? I dunno, it was very confusing.
Just know that the true end puts you basically at the start to the circle's previous game.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Find no info how to use the XD.
Please help

comradered

Reputation score

Find no info how to use the XD.
Please help
You get special skills when you do some specific side quests. One is in the mountain pass, with the rock mantis thing, and the other is in the ruined village with the desolate farmlands, where you rescued the green-haired loli.

Not sure how I activated the sidequests though.

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've got the good ending, and am trying to move on to the 2nd playthrough, but when I get into the initial area movement is disabled beyond the dash charge attack, entering and exiting combat/the recollection menu dosent fix it at all.

Does anyone have any advice for this, cause nothing I'm trying to allow movement again seems to work