What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ましまるソフト ] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~ (RJ158929)

OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158929] リント・ルクローズ ~聖盾の騎士~

Looks like there's still hope for this game. Might come out this year.

As far as I understand he's talking about how hard it is to make the ad images for the game. The three pictures that you see on the site on complete products to show what they are like.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And as a long, long overdue follow up to the last post, Lint Lucrows is coming out this year! Just. It should be out on the 30th. (Source: )

To be honest, there's been a lot of disappointments in H-games this year. Hope this is a high note to end the year on.

Last edited:

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out now.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally, after almost a year of delay, it came!!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That last preview image on DLsite makes it look like this game has shota content in it, which means no asking for links if that's the case. Just a friendly reminder before anyone starts bombing the thread with requests, because that's just likely to get the entire thread nuked by a moderator.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And...Link on A-S ;)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And...Link on A-S ;)
Anime-Sharing? Can't find a link there T.T

Nvm, found it and it's a fake one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did, but my extraction program's complaining and telling me that I need a third .rar despite the uploader only providing two parts.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I did, but my extraction program's complaining and telling me that I need a third .rar despite the uploader only providing two parts.
Quick tip on how to know before download, go to the dl.site and check the size of the file. If size adds up good chance it's the right one.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick tip on how to know before download, go to the dl.site and check the size of the file. If size adds up good chance it's the right one.
Don't worry, this isn't anywhere near my first time doing this. It's easy to find almost anything on other sites if you search using the circle's name, though the game's RJ number also often works (which makes me wonder how you had trouble finding it!). Anyway, the uploader clearly made it look like the upload's for this game (and it was from a global moderator of the site, of all people), but I did already notice that the rar files add up to exactly 600MB, which is slightly larger than what DLsite says, but sometimes things like that happen and it's still the same game. I was thinking that maybe one of my downloads were damaged, but I'm not jumping through any more hoops to get them off of a site like Rapidgator a second time on the small chance that's really what happened. Someone else let me know what happens when they try.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nvm, found it and it's a fake one.
Not sure. But i still download, in addition animesharing+moderator...but i still download:)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new one looks legit.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's not a fake, it's broken either way. I'd assume a moderator, of all people, would at least not intentionally upload something that's fake. I'm not even interested enough in this to go crazy over it; this is more of a idle curiosity due to not having much else to mess around with at the time. Good luck to everyone else (and I feel safer stopping my discussion of downloading something that has shota in it just in case it attracts the higher ups, anyway).

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If it's not a fake, it's broken either way. I'd assume a moderator, of all people, would at least not intentionally upload something that's fake. I'm not even interested enough in this to go crazy over it; this is more of a idle curiosity due to not having much else to mess around with at the time. Good luck to everyone else (and I feel safer stopping my discussion of downloading something that has shota in it just in case it attracts the higher ups, anyway).
There's a new uploader, with a legit link on it. Otonoko or something like that.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's available at Nyaa from mikocon.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played a little into it and found out that there's both loli and shota in this, so double whammy. I know I sound like the fun police at this point, but be careful, guys.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone make a partial for this game?
Little busy with Black Panda (translating and decensoring) .

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Weird game, it's basically two stories at once.
On the first clear you get the cheerful story with a good end, the second clear you get the "true" story somewhat darker and with a bittersweet end.
Still pretty good, if anything for the GOR.