What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

My favorite 3d artist. Yeah I also am sad about that, I happen to like Candy as well. But Gisella is my number 1 favorite though.
Really awesome guy. I like how he listens to some ideas and suggestions, he did a lot of poses I suggested in his latest work,Take It Deep.
Gisella body is perfection, it would make Cell jealous (DBZ):p
I would say my favorite 3 would be 1.) Gisella 2.) Candy 3.) Skyla.
That's cool about the poses of Take It Deep. :cool:

I didn't even know he did that :/ That bastard :D
No really, awesome talent. Been following him for a long time :)
I believe it happen about late last year. Something about not making enough money on Candy images sets. The huge reason for this; was during a time where Blackadder would release a set and within a day, the set would be free on sites. It was a nice time but it became an issue very soon. Now there's at least a week between before posting it to other sites to help sales.;)

Random Answer
If you want to quote multiple posts, you'll have to click the "multi-quote" button (it looks like a paper with a + next to it), located right next to the regular "quote" button.

So let's say you wish to quote 3 posts, you click on the multi-quote button for the 1st post, do the same for the 2nd and on the last post you simply press the normal "quote" button and it will take you to the reply screen with all 3 posts quoted.

Hope that helps, Mr. Midnight! ;)
Thank you it did:D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The New Game was Halloween Adventures which I have not Played yet. A new Game will be out in 2 and a Half weeks as is their Schedule.

So far you have until tomorrow to Submit an idea but it seems everyone wants "Witch Sisters" to be Submitted so you can always wait until the next Voting Cycle to Write and Submit an Idea on here :D
Actually I was talking about the MNF Voting Poll not yours, & I just looked at the results it says "Working Overtime" being the most voted 1.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well yes but atm i guess people would give priority to a Christmas game sugestion i think, specially if it isn't one yet on queue to be made list.
Is there any Christmas game on queue list btw?
There are a Couple on there. At least 4 so far, but it looks like MnF may have a clear Winner with "A Back to the Future" Idea. I will post the ideas when Voting Starts, so you can all read them.

Actually I was talking about the MNF Voting Poll not yours, & I just looked at the results it says "Working Overtime" being the most voted 1.
Sorry about that I read your previous question incorrectly lol :p

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are a Couple on there. At least 4 so far, but it looks like MnF may have a clear Winner with "A Back to the Future" Idea. I will post the ideas when Voting Starts, so you can all read them.
Roger that! And don't Forget the "A WhoreWitch Sisters Halloween" Pictures please! I'm really looking foward to have a good look at them ;)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Roger that! And don't Forget the "A WhoreWitch Sisters Halloween" Pictures please! I'm really looking foward to have a good look at them ;)
I will after I Submit one of the Ideas to MnF. :cool:

Neverheat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe it happen about late last year. Something about not making enough money on Candy images sets. The huge reason for this; was during a time where Blackadder would release a set and within a day, the set would be free on sites. It was a nice time but it became an issue very soon. Now there's at least a week between before posting it to other sites to help sales.;)
Yeah, understandle. Gisela is the moneygirl obviously :)

Agree! Gisela its just the best of Blackadder :cool: she's just perfect for anything and it's my favorite :3
I like your taste ;)

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Personally I prefer Miriam, wish he would do more with her ;)

Bad news; she was another one that was cut, then had a short rebirth on a project that I think failed (money wise). I myself didn't care about Miriam getting cut to be honest.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Congrats on Ruichi, your Idea is in the Running for this Month :)

Voting starts in a Day so I will keep you informed on how your Idea is doing :D

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Congrats on Ruichi, your Idea is in the Running for this Month :)

Voting starts in a Day so I will keep you informed on how your Idea is doing :D
Ohhh :(
Still...i'm happy cause now we'll have some IMAGES/IMAGES/IMAGEEES of the gameee :D xD