What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Ok that's fine :cool:
Anyway as I thought the game now is offline..
Guess they're still working on it, or maybe even adding something new, or hope so.

Funny event before the maintenance: female character completed, clicked on finish and..random male character with a female name wtf.
That's amazing. I wonder if you tried to make a male you would've gotten a female?

anyway, servers look to be back and it looks like someone took Norah for a round, I got $15 waiting on me. maybe I'll leave her there a bit lnger

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if it matters only male players, but it's really hard to find girls even with a rented room and as premium (lvl 1 now).

It seems there're already small groups of players with their preferences and contacts.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok little advice for free/premium players: join a party.
Good times, tons of exp and sex.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

first time I've ever gotten a "top socket connection is closed" while in-game. and when I went to log back in, maintenance. Wonder what's up now.

Also the forums are quiet atm. ..timezones maybe? or people are just busy or don't have much to contribute to me and bob's talks.

edit: scratch that maintenance, it's what it told me all of once, just clicked log in immediatly after posting this and got in. how odd. Only Beaver Bash is up though.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

first time I've ever gotten a "top socket connection is closed" while in-game. and when I went to log back in, maintenance. Wonder what's up now.

Also the forums are quiet atm. ..timezones maybe? or people are just busy or don't have much to contribute to me and bob's talks.
You see what happened yesterday messed up rooms and I was in 2 parties with FREE rooms. Limitless once the player who rented it was online.
Maybe someone submitted the bug and here's the maintenance..

Idk it's 9am here, but could be.

Paige if you're going to come online later with Norah or Gaim pm to join the party. Last ones were hosted by Roxxx and Aikman.
And I'd suggest you to try Sexymofo. Such a horny player.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well uh..I can't log in right now at all. on either of my accounts for norah or gaim. I have no idea why but it keeps giving a message saying my email/password are invalid.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well uh..I can't log in right now at all. on either of my accounts for norah or gaim. I have no idea why but it keeps giving a message saying my email/password are invalid.
Yeah, I am getting the same error. Hope it gets fixed soon... :(

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry I'm getting the same error. And if you check now the site says:

"0 registered MNFuckers!"

I think they've disconnected all their servers. Maybe they're fixing and adding something new.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I am getting the same error. Hope it gets fixed soon... :(
Oh good, this implies something simply may have become borked in the login servers and not that my accounts got banned or something, so that's a load off, but yeah hope it gets fixed really soon. Gonna go ahead and send bug report on it.

OR, what Bob said. that could be a good reason too. Maybe they're throwing in a new area and/or enabling the plaza hotel? the first one seems more likely as a decently scaled change that might require this kind of thing. But then adding a full proper NPC and Scene for talking to them for the plaza hotel too, while a lesser scale. Hmn..interesting. don't mind my speculations too much, I like to overthink things and speculate a lot.

Or someone could have accidently deleted the user accounts and the whole team is having a big "whoops" moment.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh good, this implies something simply may have become borked in the login servers and not that my accounts got banned or something, so that's a load off, but yeah hope it gets fixed really soon. Gonna go ahead and send bug report on it.
Someone wrote that there are rumors regarding penthouse rooms with double beds, so extra rooms, but maybe that's just a rumor.

OT: 2 new Roninsong's games uploaded. Thanks to an unknown guy who sent me those links.

Last edited:

Wolfgang Wolfhausen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah same here, invalid email/password. 0 register mnfuckers

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone wrote that there are rumors regarding penthouse rooms with double beds, so extra rooms, but maybe that's just a rumor.
I've been theorizing about penthouse rooms in the hotel plaza since the serega quote sin posted the other day about him working on it and his wording implying non-premium. That only supports my theory more, plus it supports parties. Rumor or otherwise, it works well with my own ideas.

Regardless, hopefully we hear word on what the heck's going down.

Here's a question; who'll be first to try re-registering?

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok as it'll surely take lots of time I'm going off and finish some left houseworks and stuff I've posponed enough :D

In case of important news keep us informed.

Cya later

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is why I suggested they post an update schedule and change log somewhere. At the very least, something on the front page telling players that "The servers are down for maintenance, please wait" would be nice. They are probably getting flooded with "bug reports" from people who are wondering what is going on. (I almost sent one too)

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Things are back, I'm going through and checking everything I can think of but I'm not finding anything new yet. An update schedule of some kind, even if it's just -estimates- of when things would go down and what would come with them, would be appreciated because otherwise there's problems of what I'm doing;

Looking around going "what was even the point of all that?" just really confusing.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just received this reply from Vadim:

Hell,

First off all thank you your suggestion list. Yes it is long, but the most of the option is really good. At the moment we collect all the suggestion that we receive and we are going to review them all in the near future.

Regards,
Vadim

:cool:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vadim will be making luxury rooms yes.

He confirmed that the other day when I was talking to him.

Hope you are all well, and thanks for supporting MnF. Thing's might suck right now, but they will get better.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All it takes is time and patience with how new the game is. So yeah, things will improve in the future.

And this is new first time i've seen both male and female sides of Beaver Bash come up as full. Wow.

Edit: Huh, the bull glitch is back. trying to grind for money a li'l and it keeps randomly chucking me off with 0's on everythign. still managed to grind out a quick hundred because it doesn't do it every time. perhaps it's related to my internet seeming slow this morning. hmn

Last edited:

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All it takes is time and patience with how new the game is. So yeah, things will improve in the future.

And this is new first time i've seen both male and female sides of Beaver Bash come up as full. Wow.

Edit: Huh, the bull glitch is back. trying to grind for money a li'l and it keeps randomly chucking me off with 0's on everythign.
In this moment the game runs particularly slow on both the "main" servers.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

playerbase is increasing and it's a question of how well the servers can keep up with it at this point. The room deficite is spreading too I notice.