What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

playerbase is increasing and it's a question of how well the servers can keep up with it at this point. The room deficite is spreading too I notice.
It is a jungle! a duel! a relentless battle to get a room! :D :D :D

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is a jungle! a duel! a relentless battle to get a room! :D :D :D
...Hilariously apt. Hotel opening should fix the room thing for a bit though. Motel will likely be as full as ever due to cheaper prices however.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, I'm still alive on the forum. -Proceeds to Disappear once more-

ALSO, SUGGESTION, I apologize since I forgot to check the other thread, but I'm already here. As you know, some positions are for premium like 1250 for "Muff Diving" but what if a Free player wants it, BUT, they need way more exp. For example, they'd have to be double the amount or near double, like 2,500 EXP or 3,000. For me that seems fair, and that's my rant of the day. Back I go!

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I'm still alive on the forum. -Proceeds to Disappear once more-

ALSO, SUGGESTION, I apologize since I forgot to check the other thread, but I'm already here. As you know, some positions are for premium like 1250 for "Muff Diving" but what if a Free player wants it, BUT, they need way more exp. For example, they'd have to be double the amount or near double, like 2,500 EXP or 3,000. For me that seems fair, and that's my rant of the day. Back I go!
I think someone's suggested something similiar in the past. But their idea was that it costs more experience and also costs ingame money for free players which I think is a good way to do it.

Your ideas definitely not bad either, but in the current 5 levels is it possible to get enough experience to get all of them if their doubled?

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Crashed for me ten times tonight so far, and that's not counting socket disconnects. Some servers have been so packed, it seems to affect them all. No wonder guys have been hesitant to spam hotel invites at me like usual otherwise. At least I hasnt crashed during sex. My web connection also dropped for a while shortly after it crashed a lot, which got me worried a bit there was a security breach, but that was probably just an issue on my end.

How many players can there be on each server max? Some areas are still completely empty on the packed servers, even though the hotel is nearly always full. Luxury rooms sound like a good idea for the premiums to be able to bypass that problem, yeah.

Perhaps once they've added more content for premiums, they could let players unlock stuff that's been around since beta at level 3 and 5? Means the newest updates are still premium-only, while some of the older stuff becomes available even to free players- giving them both reason to grind xp and log back in later to see what's become accessible even to them. And at least let players unlock 'one' pose of their choice or clothing once reaching a certain level in the game, so there's a reason for free players to grind xp at all right now.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps once they've added more content for premiums, they could let players unlock stuff that's been around since beta at level 3 and 5? Means the newest updates are still premium-only, while some of the older stuff becomes available even to free players- giving them both reason to grind xp and log back in later to see what's become accessible even to them. And at least let players unlock 'one' pose of their choice or clothing once reaching a certain level in the game, so there's a reason for free players to grind xp at all right now.
As usual you have some pretty great ideas. Limiting free players from unlocking formerly premium content until around level 3-5 pretty much is one way to increase the grind for free members and encourage more of the game's main mechanics. Of course levels unlock new stuff should be raised with the level cap as more content comes out that requires it to be higher.

As for letting players unlock one of the poses upon hitting a certain level.. I've been wanting there to be one of the poses in the temple available to frees for a while now, and your suggestion there honestly works well with balancing that with the free/premium split; once a free player hits 4 or so being able to unlock a single pose of their choice to make things more interesting between levels 4 and 5. Maybe even make it level 3 to make the next two levels easier instead of the next one. and I think it's possible for premiums to get them all in the level 3 area anyway.

That said if anyone's up this late and is interested, I left Norah in the brothel on Tight Lipped I think it was for 5 hours for now, at $40 a round. I might take her out early if I decide to play her some more tonight, but otherwise she's there for now. would help me save some money up for rooms, and clothes/petnis if I end up finding some money to get premium.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, Paige. Sometimes I worry that I'm not really helping them out by coming up with so many ideas to make things easier for the people not paying them, so I tend to lose confidence that anything is actually worth sending in through the support mail. Good to hear I'm not completely off the right trail.

Formulated that part a bit better and sent it in to the site, as a long term idea of tempting free players to return by leaving old sexy content unlockable while having the newest hottest premium stuff waved in their faces.

Oh, and my Gloryhole Record bug looks fixed now too.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By the way from 26k to almost 34k players in few days. Just wow..

However I've noticed that some people is taking this game like a "The sims" hot version, I mean more focusing on relationships, plus sometimes too seriously (I won't list examples). Agree or not, as it's called "Mnf" after all, but I think that Vadim and others should really consider to push to that side of the game, to give players something entertaining apart sex.

Last edited:

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it cost me a lot enter on the first or second server...

By the way, can someone tellme why... In the Motel Lobby i saw a bunch of girls doing nothing, i think want sex for EXP so i have room and invite to the room to sex but... Or dont respond or just deny... I dont mean a simple girl, i mean in groups of 6 or 8. In the ally i know its normal, but in the Motel?... What are waiting for? :S

Thanks for all your comentaries, i come here every 3 or 4 days (or less) to earn some money in MNF club mmosg, and of course to the forum to know if are something new, now thank to all of us i know fedora are for buy so thanks.

Edit: Oh and i dont know others (o maybe i dont pay much atention) but i still have me friend list.

Last edited:

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I spy some new servers. Booty Camp, Pink Taco and Sugar Basin, not sure if these were ever around before, but with the servers all being so full and such some more ones popping up was inevitable.

Edit: Servers so full they cause problems on all of them makes grinding money on the bull riding near impossible to do well since it keeps kicking me off and resetting everything to 0.

Last edited:

togan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ;/

I WISH THEY ANNOUNCE THESE SCHEDULE UPDATES HERE AT ULMF

or BETTER YET email all registered Users from MnF Club of DOWN-TIME

ALSO WE CLEARLY NEED CHANGE LOG or PLANNED CONTENT UPDATES

Listed on MnF Club MAIN PAGE

Last edited:

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Calm down Togan. While you're right on them needing to find some ways to improve how they're going about it and keep players more in the loop, getting upset about it isn't gonna help anything.

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Calm down Togan. While you're right on them needing to find some ways to improve how they're going about it and keep players more in the loop, getting upset about it isn't gonna help anything.
True. Yet it is still questionable, why wouldn't MnF inform their players, especially if they are paying 6$ per month. It's not like an update schedule takes ton of time to make. This was requested many many times and one could be even surprised, why it's not there from the start of the game.
It's 2015, ffs.
I think Vally was talking about it on Alley, so it's propably happening this update. If not, MnF is going down a wrong road. They need to start acting more open and friendlier, for their own good and income.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

True they really need to put down few lines for a fucking schedule.
There're 37k players and only rumors regarding the game, I mean NOTHING official.
Luckily Vadim answered me to /support ticket, but only with a "Near future". Next week, next month, when ?

I see that there a lot of lesbo requests and especially 3+ ppl mode and also new positions for premium members. And ofc rooms. Tired of waiting or getting invited for it.
I've only 1 month premium membership, so I've more contents, but without roleplaying (who lots of ppl don't like) the game will surely die soon or later, especially if free players won't see something interesting to keep them playing or upgrade to premium.

(Ps): plus there're a lot of people who're really taking the game too seriously. Too many butthurts.
And still I don't understand those who stay in the same place every day, everytime I login doing absolutely nothing and maybe even renting a room, plus avoiding to answer or insta-ignore you. Seriously I don't get it why they've started to play this sex-game.

Last edited:

drekavac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Ps): plus there're a lot of people who're really taking the game too seriously. Too many butthurts.
And still I don't understand those who stay in the same place every day, everytime I login doing absolutely nothing and maybe even renting a room, plus avoiding to answer or insta-ignore you. Seriously I don't get it why they've started to play this sex-game.
yep some or idk how many take it seriuos, i was rping with my friend in the alley beacouse she wanted to do it there after few mins rping got few ignores and she told me that she got ignores too lol it's just a game

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yep some or idk how many take it seriuos, i was rping with my friend in the alley beacouse she wanted to do it there after few mins rping got few ignores and she told me that she got ignores too lol it's just a game
Exactly it's just a game. They should only enjoy it. Want to chat with your friends ? Use skype or fb chat and don't fucking bother me with your ethic for a game called MeetAndFUCK. Same people that maybe don't know my female alt and continues to invite me to their room..lol what a consistency !
I've met nice ppl inside, but always in the mood of enjoying it or help you with roleplaying (can't quote names :D ).

In the meantime:

502 Bad Gateway

Fingers crossed for a huge update ?

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exactly it's just a game. They should only enjoy it. Want to chat with your friends ? Use skype or fb chat and don't fucking bother me with your ethic for a game called MeetAndFUCK. Same people that maybe don't know my female alt and continues to invite me to their room..lol what a consistency !
I've met nice ppl inside, but always in the mood of enjoying it or help you with roleplaying (can't quote names :D ).

In the meantime:

502 Bad Gateway

Fingers crossed for a huge update ?
Good morning (im from Spain), i try to login it and i get "invalid e-mail or password", i dont see the 502 bad gateway :/

And i have the same problem, found people doing nothin, as i say before:
By the way, can someone tellme why... In the Motel Lobby i saw a bunch of girls doing nothing, i think want sex for EXP so i have room and invite to the room to sex but... Or dont respond or just deny... I dont mean a simple girl, i mean in groups of 6 or 8. In the ally i know its normal, but in the Motel?... What are waiting for? :S

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They are currently under maintenance, the fact that you can't log in or it doesn't recognize you account seems to be normal.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decided to check in before sleeping (my schedule only keeps sliding further and further downhill, and I can't even blame this game for it tonight), and see people talking about bad gateway, the 0 mnf fuckers again, etc. went to log in, I get none of this just "the game is currently under maintenance" when I try to log in. as I usually do I'll keep spamming the buttons till I can get in somewhere to make a quick glance around for updates then I'll head update and head to bed.

edit: right after I post this it goes back to "0 mnf fuckers" bug and quickly goes away thereafter. seems whatever they're doing may indeed be major.

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shouldn't be an update. Vadim advised Someone yesterday that it was about servers again.