What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

If that's the case I might just go to bed. notably it's to the point where it's just a solid white page with "maintenance" up in the corner.

If no further updates on this maintenance from me I'll probably have gone to sleep.

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If that's the case I might just go to bed. notably it's to the point where it's just a solid white page with "maintenance" up in the corner.

If no further updates on this maintenance from me I'll probably have gone to sleep.
Ok good night ;D in one hour i go to eat a delicious "paella" from valencia ^_^, from now i got the error like "problem to load webpage" i think its, i am spanish so i dont know how call it, i translate by me self.

EDIT: I come from eat the paella... Ok sorry, go to the point. I try again to login but i just cant see any server o_O, tecnically i have join but... with no server...

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is back on, it seems, but with no registered users.

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is back on, it seems, but with no registered users.
Seems the game are changed his "errors login" all time, right now i see "37 028 registered MNFuckers!" and can login, but cannot see servers to join... In a while mabey see again the "e-mail wrong" again... Its so random... Let it time, i have other thing´s to do.

Shintogara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok.. this update is clocking over 6 hours now...

I don't know what happened guys but from someone who has been behind server issues before, fingers crossed for you to work it out.

Guess I'll play tomorrow... Can't say I'm happy

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok.. this update is clocking over 6 hours now...

I don't know what happened guys but from someone who has been behind server issues before, fingers crossed for you to work it out.

Guess I'll play tomorrow... Can't say I'm happy
I think if cost to much to activate it, its mean its a big update and place some good stuf (i hope it:D).

Edit: The webpage currently does not work, only can see a white page with "MNFClub Servers Maintenance!!!" words.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow just logged in and the site is still under maintenance.
I bet they're adding something new because almost 1 day(?) for bug-fixing is really long, or I hope that.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow just logged in and the site is still under maintenance.
I bet they're adding something new because almost 1 day(?) for bug-fixing is really long, or I hope that.
I'd like that, but yesterday they told me it was about moving The game to another server or something like that. I'm not going to get my hopes up t be honest.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd like that, but yesterday they told me it was about moving The game to another server or something like that. I'm not going to get my hopes up t be honest.
They can't take too much time to release new contents. 10k more players in few days and always lots of free users asking premium to "show" them positions,or premium players that regret to have activated the premium membership due to the poor content and lack of updates.

They've to hurry up and add an official page or this game won't have a long life.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They can't take too much time to release new contents. 10k more players in few days and always lots of free users asking premium to "show" them positions,or premium players that regret to have activated the premium membership due to the pooor content and lack of updates.

They've to hurry up and add an official page or this game won't have a long life.
I agree with that, i'm just saying they said what today was about, and it Shouldn't be about a major update. I'd be glad to be surprised, but i think it's better to not get too hopeful about it in my opinion.
Edit: game's back on, with no servers again though.

Last edited:

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New content? We got fedora, that aint enough for you guys?
jk

If someone is going to buy premium without checking the content of the game, it's only his bad.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

jk

If someone is going to buy premium without checking the content of the game, it's only his bad.

That's true.
I'm fine with the money a spent (1 month subscription) and the content i got. I'll pay again If the new content will satisfy me.

Shintogara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's true.
I'm fine with the money a spent (1 month subscription) and the content i got. I'll pay again If the new content will satisfy me.
Same. But don't forget, you will loose access to all the premium stuff after the month is up. I'm ok with that, since I'm seeing this as a test drive, actually. Maybe in the future it will be worth more investment.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same. But don't forget, you will loose access to all the premium stuff after the month is up. I'm ok with that, since I'm seeing this as a test drive, actually. Maybe in the future it will be worth more investment.
Yeah, I know.
The game switched from no servers to be under mantenaince. I hope it'll be up soon.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SpongeBob feels bad for you.

Just know that even though MnF does not communicate well, and should still probably have this game in Beta, they do mean well.

I'm sure they'll have it up again a.s.a.p .

Please try to be understanding, and thank you for your support of MnF.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

jk

Actually you can't check every content as free user. You can have sex with premium members if you want to see new positions (like they usually ask me), but cannot see npc scenes as there're not screenshots around. You can ask how are they, but cannot see them, so premium is mandatory for those ones.
And it's not the 1st person asking me why they should buy the premium membership. I've 1-month only because I'm trying it, but to be honest with this content I won't renew it once over. And a big slice of community is kind of fucked up, so that doesn't help.
Maybe in the future, but not now.

And yes it's still a new game, but that doesn't justify the lack of a schedule. It should be the 1st thing to add to a project like this, or maybe premium users should receive some extra info through their subscription emails. Or maybe a blog. We're not asking the Moon.
I saw once Vadim in-game and he answered me back to a support-suggestions ticket, but if you miss him or other devs while online (usually Alley) then you've no sources apart this forum or rumors about what's going on.

AND:

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bob, while you can't see the premium scenes, you still know how many you get with premium, as well as knowing the premium clothes you can buy, or the petnis. the npcs scenes can't be seen but you know how many there are. You can have a general idea of how much content you'll get with premium by asking around.
Also, the fedora was surely underwhelming as the only update, but I like it :)

Shintogara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I know.
The game switched from no servers to be under mantenaince. I hope it'll be up soon.
Unfortunately, given the erratic status changes and the timeframe, I am assuming they ran into a major setback
Been there, remember the stress well... hope they sort it our A.S.A.P.
Good luck over there

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unfortunately, given the erratic status changes and the timeframe, I am assuming they ran into a major setback
Been there, remember the stress well... hope they sort it our A.S.A.P.
Good luck over there

Considering last saturday when they did something similar the game bad soem bugs (PM icon and inabiliy to buy room for someone), I guess they might want to see If the game runs smoothly too.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bob, while you can't see the premium scenes, you still know how many you get with premium, as well as knowing the premium clothes you can buy, or the petnis. the npcs scenes can't be seen but you know how many there are. You can have a general idea of how much content you'll get with premium by asking around.
Also, the fedora was surely underwhelming as the only update, but I like it :)
True, but many people aren't convinced yet by the content so that's why a plan, some milestones should be added. More incomes = more devs (?), so faster updates. People only want to "see" or that's my personal experience in-game.
And that's also true that there are very good female roleplayers(I've a male char) that even with free accounts can entertain you !