What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

By the way a girl wrote on the official forum that scissoring position is available only if BOTH are premium, at least for the moment as free female members are not that happy about that decision..

And of course a move done to increase the number of premium members.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

FF's in in the form of a single pose? Well..can't say it's not expected. FF will likely have less poses than MF just to keep incentive for MF to be a thing still. The between 2 premiums only part is kinda bull though. ..I'd understand it if non-premiums could do it at a certain level but premiums could do it regardless of level but as is it's just not good marketting.

Checking around myself, notice you can't head to olivia's and ask for girls if you're female yet, but oh well. vodka bar looks nice, atleast, if nothing to do there yet.

Last edited:

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not much to do, though. The downstairs club was pretty empty. Pity, it would have been a nice place to implement a rythm-based minigame there or something.

EDIT: Or purchasable drinks that gave some kind of effect.
Rythm, huh? sucks for me. I was born without any :p

BTW free players can have FF sex but only with a premium and the prem will have to be the host in bed.

I heard more FF poses will be added soon. I dont think that that will be the system they will follow concerning the new poses. Up till now all prem poses were exchanged for xp, so I guess they will either make the scissoring one free in the future, or implement it in the temple when new poses get released and the lv cap gets increased.

Last edited:

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BTW free players can have FF sex but only with a premium and the prem will have to be the host in bed.
Tested, half-right. Free users can't use the pose themselves, but for 1-round(when the lowest and only possible for FF setup due to the single pose is 2), premiums can show them the pose, yes.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tested, half-right. Free users can't use the pose themselves, but for 1-round(when the lowest and only possible for FF setup due to the single pose is 2), premiums can show them the pose, yes.
Now that position is free for every girl in game, so even 2 free players can have sex.
Rip male community lol

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now that position is free for every girl in game, so even 2 free players can have sex.
Rip male community lol
I have my doubts atm, the pose isn't all that special, and it's the only one, so no variety, not even much in way of exp. I'd wait till there are more before saying that for the male community.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have my doubts atm, the pose isn't all that special, and it's the only one, so no variety, not even much in way of exp. I'd wait till there are more before saying that for the male community.
I was joking of course and as I'm on hiatus I've no idea about the situation, but I guess girls will receive tons of spam now, both from guys and girls.

Interesting they switched from premium to free in a day.

Last edited:

Doroaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the new pose is really well done, it far exceeded my expectations, which were already decently high to begin with. However, watching it, I see the challenges they faced, and understand why it took so long. See, you wanna be able to see both girls in the pose, no matter who is in control. That's tough! For a scissoring pose, it's not that big a challenge, but for others, it might be, especially if they also want to show any sort of penetration or other vaginal interaction. They might have to just bite the bullet and make only one character's face clearly visible.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They might have to just bite the bullet and make only one character's face clearly visible.
It's what they did with all the free poses, so they may be a touch more open to it than you think, but you do bring up good points. Personally as long as it's clear female I'm fine, but seeing the other's face is nice.
(Even if sometimes the faces themselves aren't so nice with some expressions)

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you have a petnis can you put it away so its not always following if so how?

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well damn lol

DesertPunk121

Reputation score

So I feel kinda retarded asking this, where are the clothes shops? I found the Hats, Bikini's, and glasses... thats it.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I feel kinda retarded asking this, where are the clothes shops? I found the Hats, Bikini's, and glasses... thats it.
There's a tux/evening dress shop under the waterfall

The "normal" clothes are bought from a magazine lying in the western motel.

The monk clothes are bought from the temple.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Found this post while checking the official forum:

"It has recently come to my attention that we have a user, female, by the name of Biti, that is level 78. She has been seen on the Glory hole server, I would ask of you MnFuckers to find her and the other users that have a higher level than the current 5, and pm me their names, either in the game or in here.
Thank you."

Lol lvl 78 ?
Then someone wrote me there's a new rodeo record (33 minutes), same for the gloryhole (6600+ score). I knew there was a bug abuse for the rodeo, but I really have no idea about the 6600 gloryhole score as the max was maybe 3800/3900.
I wonder what's happening.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, looks like some people are starting to hack the game. It's probably not that difficult if you are a reasonably good at that kind of thing.

The rodeo exploits have been around forever. I'm actually surprised it took this long for a level limit exploit to come to light.

Yeah, I was just on and saw the gloryhole high score was like 6200+. I'm pretty sure that is impossible. In any event, if there is an exploit there, I think that's a new one.

Well, it's been like a month since I last played the game seriously, so maybe this stuff is really old news for the game's current regulars...

Baraking21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys good to see yall again, anyway i started playing yesterday and i cant find anyway to gather up information about the game...can someone tell me where can i get infromation about this game? lika a tutorial or somethin'?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hello guys good to see yall again, anyway i started playing yesterday and i cant find anyway to gather up information about the game...can someone tell me where can i get infromation about this game? lika a tutorial or somethin'?
What do you need help with?

Baraking21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like how to rent a house...how to get money...
Edit: I'm Male BTW

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Like how to rent a house...how to get money...
Edit: I'm Male BTW
Lol no one cares if you're male or female.

Anyway with houses I guess you meant rooms, right ?
You can get money with minigames, that is rodeo in wild west and gloryhole in lagoon beach.
You need money not only for rooms (plaza and/or wild west), but even for clothes and accessories.

All the rest is only a matter of sex.

-------------
By the way as I'm on hiatus I'm curious to know how's the situation now after the FF release. A more active community, same as before, or even worse ?