WHAAAARRRGBLLLLL!!!!!

ØKGHfiudrhlg

I have this:

stuck in my brain.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Don't you hate when you get a song stuck in your head. I would click on the link myself, but then it would be stuck in my brain too.

I didn't even know you were without internet Squid, congrats nonetheless though.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

There are some times when I wonder about people... We have a forum rule against lolicon and then someone goes to put up a game where he warns there is lolicon in the title...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i left that one specially for you.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I fucking hate our Governor.

Georgia finally has a decent college system and they pull this bullshit.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Kus...well, that was our thoughts on the matter, but unfortunately, it's long past and I don't remember if the guy was even charged or not. All I know is that I was woken out of a sound sleep by one of mom's co-workers pounding on the door to explain the situation to me (This happened *right* at the end of our street.) and having to drive my half-asleep ass to the ER, passing her car in the process.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Will be gone until late Saturday, early Sunday. Going down East to pay respects to my late Uncle.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

See you when you get back, and please accept my condolences as well

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

WHAAAARRRGBLLLLL!!!!!

ØKGHfiudrhlg

I have this:

stuck in my brain.

argh curse you, I have no willpower I had to click it.

my condolences, sinful.

Last edited:

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey all! You know how everyone says the japanese are so (up)tight, well, look at this:

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

argh curse you, I have no willpower I had to click it.

my condolences, sinful.
I second Zoto's post... Darn him for getting there before me... But curiosity killed the Hali.

And Sinful, hang in there for us, *Cuddles*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I've been in a bunch of trouble. I've had some work and school related problems, not to mention a problem at home I could have gone without hearing for a while, and my computer's been having a lot of issues lately. It had a lot of freezes recently, in very strange ways and the shutdowns were fucking up other parts of the computer. I had deleted everything malicious off my computer, updated my antivirus software, scanned, pretty much cleaned my computer and then to top everything it off, the video card crashed completely. At that point, I figured a hardware problem was all it could be and it seemed like I was right.

During my period of withdrawal, the only things available to me were practicing bass and playing smash brothers melee, I suddenly developed some high fever or something in the morning. Long story short, after a long time of looking for adequate parts and the times in which to do so, I finally got my computer back online. The new video card is extremely awesome and my games never ran so cleanly. Then, in the middle of the game, my computer froze like it had been doing before hand. Apparently, the video card dying was just something totally unrelated to my freezes, I'll still have a lower than normal attendance rate here, like I did during my original problems. I probably won't have my computer problems totally fixed until next week, at which point I can turn towards fixing my other problems as well. Hopefully my eyes won't have exploded by then, but they feel like they will.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Have you tried running Malwarebytes? You might have something other than a virus.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That is what I had specifically had in mind when I was talking about updating it before I ran it in safe mode, as well as having my brother look over my startup programs, so on and so forth.

It's strange freezes, the desktop and sound freeze, not the computer. So if I'm in game, the sound crashes and loops and the game goes on perfectly fine and untouched. I can stay on it however long I want, I just can't alt tab back to my desktop or bring up the control manager or else it freezes entirely

Like I said, I figured it for a hardware problem and my graphics card fried, so I thought it only made sense that when I replaced it, everything would be hunky-dory. But no, it's frozen 3 times in the amount of time it's taken me to check all the unread posts in the hentai, development, and everything else sections so far.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Smash your window from the outside, claim a burgler stole your computer, and use the insurance money to buy a new one.

ANYWAYS.

Well, at least you can still use the computer :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

for 5-10 minutes at a time

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Personally, even after you get the problem fixed and don't figure it'll happen again, I'd suggest getting an iTouch or a PSP or something so that you still have a way of getting online in case something like this happens again.
Sure, they're not exactly cheap, but they're worth it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, I'd rather not carry around something that would be completely useless 98% of the time.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Returned now. Uncle is burried, grandfather no longer recognizes me. But on the good side, got in touch with my father's side of the family again. It was good to see everyone despite the tragedy of the situation.