What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Whey! I have an announcement.
As of tonight around 6pm Central Eropean Time, I'm going to a cabin in the mountains with family to be forced onto long trips cross-country skiing with screaming children. I suspect this cabin has been shielded from the evils of such things as "internet" or "showers," therefore I will most likely not be on here until Sunday...

Oh, and I've also started an exercise program... Started yesterday, and damn, running eight clicks on snow is HARD.

Now you may go back to whatever you were doing.

EDIT: It's now half an hour after the time we're supposed to be leaving, one party has yet to show up. And I will most likely not be able to bring neither my guitar nor my snowboard to keep me sane like I was assured when I accepted this. DAMNIT!

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Not the place for it, I know, but people were discussing it.

Anyway, I've redrawn the Penishroom as it was drawn in the old MS Paint picture and after looking back on the doujin it seems I had altered it somewhat in the final design.

And I quickly did another creature in the same vein as the Penishroom, in fact it's another food dispensing unit though it was created to feed a group of people instead of just one. And it offers a wider variety of soups.

Penisquid

The suckers on its legs is what it uses to absorb nutrients and converts it into soup.

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

Whey! I have an announcement.
As of tonight around 6pm Central Eropean Time, I'm going to a cabin in the mountains with family to be forced onto long trips cross-country skiing with screaming children.
Good luck! But cherish it while you can, being liberated from one's family isn't always pleasant either! But cross country skiing? Agreed, that might possibly be a bit much.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Good evening peoples. I am just posting this to let you all know that I will be going "lurker" for the forseeable future. I enjoy the forums, but I am just too damn busy with my life at the moment to check regularly anymore. I am sad about that, but it is the truth. I will try to have mysle fon AIM more though, so feel free to get a hold of me there!

It hsa been a fun run, an I hope to activly return at some point. Luv ya all!!!!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

have fun, come back soon y'hear.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay! Back!
It wasn't as bad as I had thought. I got to bring my guitar, and I managed to get myself some time snowboarding^^

Something I learned:
One of civilasations greatest inventions, one that you never really appreciate fully untill you're in the mountains with snow and the wind blowing 8m/s...

Warm showers... The drain was frozen shut, so we had no shower... I tell ya, lightbulbs and dishwashers can take a hike.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That's what saunas are for.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I dunno Wonderboy, even after 2 weeks in Alberta without a shower save some baby wipes, you get to know how awesome a shower is. Hot ones especially.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Aaah yes, true.

I remember going to Morocco, outside of the regular tourist tracks, there was dust EVERYWHERE. Showers were nice.

Oh, and Central London on a warm week, your buggers?, boogers? Turn grayish black. There too, showers are nice.

But my point was supposed to be that showers are a greater invention than lightbulbs, and a few other nifty things... Just got caught up in my description of these last days.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Aaah yes, true.

I remember going to Morocco, outside of the regular tourist tracks, there was dust EVERYWHERE. Showers were nice.

Oh, and Central London on a warm week, your buggers?, boogers? Turn grayish black. There too, showers are nice.

But my point was supposed to be that showers are a greater invention than lightbulbs, and a few other nifty things... Just got caught up in my description of these last days.
Meh. Sauna+river or lake nearby is good enough. At least for a couple weeks.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

SO!

I just had a car accident! :'D

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SO!

I just had a car accident! :'D
Wonderful! Only.... Not!

I'm guessing you're not too badly hurt, and didn't kill anyone, since you're telling us. How badly did you damage each others cars? And who was at fault?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

anyway, yeah I'm fine. It was totally my bad, I was pulling around a curve to get on another road and they had stopped. I was looking in the other direction cause I thought they'd gone. I pulled up and oops! Fender bender. 132$ citation and a minor rise to my insurance. No biggie.

Love you guys xD But i was deliberately obtuse so I could see what people'd say.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So you aren't high on painkillers, then? That's good to hear.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

:p

I'm fine. Though I have some Loritab if you'd really like to see it... it's nothing special though. I just get a headache and go to sleep.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, glad to hear that no one was seriously injured. Bummer on the fine, though.

Reminds me of the accident my mother was in. The other car hit her so hard that it spun her car around and landed it in the yard of the business across the street and opposite from the corner she was leaving from, but mom was declared at fault because she had a stop sign. More irony to the situation...the guy was speeding because he was driving himself to the emergency room...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Reminds me of the accident my mother was in. The other car hit her so hard that it spun her car around and landed it in the yard of the business across the street and opposite from the corner she was leaving from, but mom was declared at fault because she had a stop sign. More irony to the situation...the guy was speeding because he was driving himself to the emergency room...
o_O

Well, #1) the guy's an idiot for trying to drive himself to the ER, there's NO WAY that there could have been nobody he could have gotten to drive him, #2) I hope he at least got charged with speeding, and #3) the judge/cop/whoever is an idiot for declaring your mother at fault, there is a little thing called 'common sense' yanno... though it's so rare it's a super power apparently.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I has internets! \(^o^)/

I was planning on writing a big list cursing all the things that made it harder, the service providers and their hidden charges, etc. But that seems like a waste of time now.

I'll see you, on the battle field.