What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Well, given as I was ranting about the test in the Hate thread...

I'm not a mutant.

The test I was ranting about came back and put me in the clear. So no shapeshifting or energy blasts for me. I'll just have to settle for what will hopefully be good health and no surgery in my future. I'll take it.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, given as I was ranting about the test in the Hate thread...

I'm not a mutant.

The test I was ranting about came back and put me in the clear. So no shapeshifting or energy blasts for me. I'll just have to settle for what will hopefully be good health and no surgery in my future. I'll take it.
Glad it turned out okay. You probably wouldn't want to be a mutant anyways.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good to hear Copper! Chances of it being a good mutation were rather slim anyway.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Again, thanks all for the well wishes. Didn't expect that much of a turnout to be honest - you folks give me warm and fuzzy feelings inside, aww, aren't you special.

@Copper: Nice knowing you're okay. If you turned out to be a mutant I might just have had to prejudice against you... because you know, that's always the first human reaction to mutants. Or, as my absolute favorite scene in American Dad! puts it (when Steve walks into school with a back-brace):

DIFFERRREEEEENT!!!! *pelts with rotten fruit*

My point of course is that the main upside in this news is that you won't be getting hit by moldy apples from me. Good health and lack of surgery are clearly just side-bonuses.

Cappy

Reputation score

I'm both happy and sorry to say, that in two days, I shall be heading back to my home country(South Africa) which I love not only as my home but the only place where I am truly comfortable, like being in the arms of a cherished lover before drifting to sleep, memories of South Africa haunt me here in England, I have missed my friends, I have missed my father, I have missed the atmosphere, I've even missed the negative points of South Africa at times.

However, when I am there, even though my place of residence will be fully internet connected, I will very nearly not be on ULMF at all, which means that the witty jabs , the oddly amusing trolls, the fantastic Role Players, the ambitious writers, artists, animators, and game designers of any sort, the gentlemen, the lower class, the middle class, and even the royalty of ULMF, will all be harshly missing from my usual days, although my residence in South Africa is temporary, it will be for quite a long while, and I regret to say, that everything here directly concerning me (Small RP games, Court Cases, Debates, one on one conversations) will have to be put on hold for now, I will sorely miss you all, despite your flaws, and I can only hope the homely and Good-at-heart citizenship of ULMF will do the same for me.

I do apologize to everybody for my weak points, my over-reactions, my temper, my "Uncouthe Humour", and my lack of manners at points, specifically Alias, Sinfulwolf, Incubus, and Toxicshock. (Forgive me if I've missed anyone), I may drop in once every two weeks to drop in a comment somewhere on the Everything Else board, but overall I will be gone. I will miss you for the time I'm gone, be it a few months, or perhaps one or two years, I don't know for sure. I hope you thrive. I wrote this in Book Antiqua because it felt appropriate, and it's my favourite font available.

Good Bye everyone, not for good, but Good Bye, I hope to see you all again.

-Cappy, le Don Quixote of The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dohohoho cappy was nigger all along

Cappy

Reputation score

dohohoho cappy was nigger all along
I lol'd , but no my fine troll friend, the apartheid happened there, it's multicultural to an extent, dutch-men (Afrikaaners, white) British descendants (Me, white as a pale cracker) , then we have the black persons native to Africa, I hope this was informative to you.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So Cappy was black... It explains everything!

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ha ha. You can't afford a suit. You came from Africa.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you for pointing that out. It totally changes my opinion.

Cappy

Reputation score

I was born and raised in South Africa, right now I'm living in England, I'm going back in a day or two :V

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"well bye guise ill see u all later"
*troll*
"holy shit must reply"

successful

edit
I was born and raised in South Africa, right now I'm living in England, I'm going back in a day or two :V
new page out of nowhere
so wait you got my hopes up for nothing, you're still plaguing these poor people for a few more days

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's our charm and grace that keeps drawing him back. You can't blame him.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have to agree, god knows your charm and grace keeps me coming back to you
among other things <3

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Oh God, take me now you stud.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not now dear, nobody can know of our forbidden love

he said "bait me now"
we're going fishing

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm fishing my pants for something big to give you...