What's new

Member Announcements Thread

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Ap ap ap ap ap... details... don't, just... avoid details. They let logical people have equal footing.
Hm? Are you asking for a news article link? If you're refering to conjecture potentially existing at the end of those statements, I can assure you I'm near 99.9% sure there is not gay marrage in either of those countries.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

No, I'm agreeing with you. What I meant was not to bring details up because it makes the idiots who say stupid stuff like "gay marriage will lead to child and animal marriage." If you do, then the idiots end up looking like idiots.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

No, I'm agreeing with you. What I meant was not to bring details up because it makes the idiots who say stupid stuff like "gay marriage will lead to child and animal marriage." If you do, then the idiots end up looking like idiots.
Wait, so you want me to avoid making idiots look like idiots? :confused:

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Yes because then they would be revealed as an idiot, and then we wouldn't have anyone yelling at each other on TV.

...wait, sarcasm doesn't translate well on threads, heh my bad.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

You're confusing yourself as well as OAMP now, I think.

GET ON WITH IT.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I've been busy buying new clothes and dying my hair and other fun things.

I probably won't be on as much for a while.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slight chance I'm going into the hopsital today to have a bunch of major teeth extractions done, dunno if/when I'll be back home, so for right now all RP's I'm involved in (GM wise) are frozen, and my characters for now in any others are temporarily frozen. Copper, if you read this go ahead and auto Aya in SBS if you have to in order to free up Sho and Ian, I have no idea what to expect yet.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Roger that. Do what you need to do and here's wishing you a lot of applesauce and jello. Ouch!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Don't forget cool whip for that Jello :D
Or, even better, Ice Cream!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It may not necessarily be wisdom teeth, but still. The more I hear about wisdom teeth extractions, the more sure I become that I'm going to keep my set.
On that note - is there anybody else on this forum that only has three wisdom teeth? I'm missing the one on the bottom right side.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

It may not necessarily be wisdom teeth, but still. The more I hear about wisdom teeth extractions, the more sure I become that I'm going to keep my set.
On that note - is there anybody else on this forum that only has three wisdom teeth? I'm missing the one on the bottom right side.
I have two, they want to take them away but I want to keep them :(

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I had 4, but the oral surgeon said he's seen people with as little as one all the way up to eight.

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got three, missing the lower left, but there's a space there like it wants to grow in.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I have two and, well...a half? The ones on my bottom jaw came in but the ones on the top, well, the one that came in on the one side is, like, smaller than half of my pinky nail in size and the one on the other is just like a tip of a tooth. It's very strange.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I just posted from my brand new iPod touch. Fuck yeah.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I have two and, well...a half? The ones on my bottom jaw came in but the ones on the top, well, the one that came in on the one side is, like, smaller than half of my pinky nail in size and the one on the other is just like a tip of a tooth. It's very strange.
Well, perhaps the rest of it is still in there. For a long time mine just poked through, before finally erupting (actual term) all the way about a year and a half ago. Well... Okay, I helped them out a bit by digging around in there, but still, they're pretty much all the way out.

Anywho, when I got a full mouth x-ray at the dentists a few months ago they could see that the bottom wisdom teeth simply didn't exist, next time you get one they could tell you if there's more down there.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I have had x-rays. My jaw pops, so I've not only had x-rays, I've had CAT scans and the like. Very expensive. Very annoying. And I have a 1200 dollar piece of plastic that I only have to wear "if ti's really bothering me" because my jaw still pops *sigh* I'm not really worried about it and neither is my dentist. Although I guess we'll see. I have an appointment Tuesday. Yay! [/sarcasm]

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I have two and, well...a half? The ones on my bottom jaw came in but the ones on the top...> It's very strange.
I have the same "problem" XD

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I have had x-rays. My jaw pops, so I've not only had x-rays, I've had CAT scans and the like. Very expensive. Very annoying. And I have a 1200 dollar piece of plastic that I only have to wear "if ti's really bothering me" because my jaw still pops *sigh* I'm not really worried about it and neither is my dentist. Although I guess we'll see. I have an appointment Tuesday. Yay! [/sarcasm]
Eh, well maybe they just didn't point it out then.

Though my jaw pops rather frequently too, it used to do it alot, then didn't for a few years, then recently it's started again.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two days of anime convention going down, one to go, wish I could've cosplayed this year, managed to find a pokegirls doujinshi.