What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

I see...

well the vehicle did look like something we have. The name RG keeps coming into mind but I don't know if that's right or not. I wouldn't know, I just used LAVs.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

All the letters are greek to me anyway. I was more concered with the "ghost riding" than the actual vehicle, though I'd imagine it might make it more difficult on certain types than others.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fair nough..

Announcement. You are all invited to my party at the Battersea power station. It starts at 7 o'clock in the evening on September the twenty fourth, and we will commence the festivities by smashing our heads against the walls repeatedly. The party ends roughly around 8 o'clock.

Tea, biscuits, and bandages will be provided.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Regretably, that is the day immediately before one of the con's I've been prepping for, so I'm afraid I must decline. Y'all have fun without me.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Where is Battersea? XD

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, september 24, I'll see if I can get a Hind by then:p

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think there is a battersea somewhere in England, as its from Monty Python. However, I know there's one not too far outside of Kingston, here in Ontario. which made it funnier for me.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I know I'm late, but Goldstein's right on the MRAP, you've probably never seen one though Sinful, I only saw one. As we don't have enough to really make a difference, as far as I know. They still don't have an official contractor and they're trying out multiple designs. They're similar to uparmors, which we also don't have enough of.

Kind of wish I'd had one to ride around in, since I was riding around in a plastic HMMWV. Apparently plastic doesn't stop anything, who knew.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Wasn't there a MRAP in the first Transformers movie? My friend told me about it, I think she called it a Bronco.... or Buffalo... or Bison... something like that...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Heard of a Bison. Its an older armoured vehicle, carried troops about.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wasn't there a MRAP in the first Transformers movie? My friend told me about it, I think she called it a Bronco.... or Buffalo... or Bison... something like that...
There were very few military vehicles in the cartoon. I've seen it enough.

(Sorry. I refuse to admit those two 'bright shiny piles of crap' as my friend calls them exist.)

And I'm heading to Cleveland tomorrow for the day and will be back Thurs. so I wont' be able to get on the site unless I can figure out how to make my PSP do so...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

FUCK VERIZON.

At the very least, the section/office/branch/...WHATEVER that services my area.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

More a "member question" than a member announcement, for the members of the armed forces out there. What would "ghost riding an MRAP" be? And in case you're wondering why I'm asking...

Dear Christ, that website has the most god awful archive page I've ever seen.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Very much agreed. I thought it was stuck loading until I realized what it was. Whoever designed that site has absolutely no idea what the hell they're doing.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Still better than the Rule34 'archive'... at least krakowstudios' archive didn't actually freeze the page >.<

Though, they really should choose a different font color.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

-Dawn of the Final Day-
-24 Hours Remain-

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Dear Christ, that website has the most god awful archive page I've ever seen.
Very much agreed. I thought it was stuck loading until I realized what it was. Whoever designed that site has absolutely no idea what the hell they're doing.
I haven't tried to use the archives in a while, so I can't exactly share the pain, sorry.

On a side note, guess who's back from Cleveland?

On another side note, they've expanded that Ghost Riding SL a little. Makes a wee bit more sense now...or it would if I hadn't had you guys explain it first.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry I haven't been around much the last week, but I'm trying to move and don't have an actual internet connection yet. I should be back next week sometime. If you're waiting on me in something, go ahead and NPC me till I get back. I trust all my GM's.