What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Boo on the lack of cosplay but grats on the find!

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I should be back in somewhat full service tonight or tomorrow. On a side note, yeah Rule I only have 3 wisdom teeth, though as of September 22nd those will be gone along with about 17 other teeth at least. So ... yay I guess for getting rid of the blasted pain causers at least.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

If they're putting anything back in, get ready to experience the feeling of chewing tinfoil 24/7. I'm slowly adapting.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

My internet is working again... The box just randomly failed a few days ago at my grandparent's beach house so I couldn't access until today.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I should be back in somewhat full service tonight or tomorrow. On a side note, yeah Rule I only have 3 wisdom teeth, though as of September 22nd those will be gone along with about 17 other teeth at least. So ... yay I guess for getting rid of the blasted pain causers at least.
Oh sweet jesus. Ow. Well, you do what you gotta do, I suppose. Good luck. And nice to see you back, Siphon.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh god, if I had to have all or most of my teeth removed I'd rather be killed. I have a recurring dream where all my teeth fall out and I hate it.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh god, if I had to have all or most of my teeth removed I'd rather be killed. I have a recurring dream where all my teeth fall out and I hate it.
You hate it more than that reoccuring dream you have where all your chest and leg hair fall out? : o

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Figure out whatever you're stressed about and eliminate it. Teeth-falling-out dreams are common stress dreams, especially if you are feeling powerless or out of control of something.

That said... Sucks, siphon. Was that (20) an accurate estimate? Are you really going to have half your teeth removed? What are you going to do, wear dentures?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

You know whats fun, remembering a torture scene from your favorite fanfic involving power tools and teeth... while being at the dentists and already being drilled into...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You hate it more than that reoccuring dream you have where all your chest and leg hair fall out? : o
Lol I have very little chest hair and I'd actually like there to be less hair on my legs.

Figure out whatever you're stressed about and eliminate it. Teeth-falling-out dreams are common stress dreams, especially if you are feeling powerless or out of control of something.
As far as I can tell there isn't anything I'm particularly stressed about. Hate on the other hand...

You know whats fun, remembering a torture scene from your favorite fanfic involving power tools and teeth... while being at the dentists and already being drilled into...
No thanks. That one clip from one of the AMV Hell's where the anime is some chick I believe it is in a dentist and the dentist drills into her mouth and blood splatters all over sends chills down my spine.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

No thanks. That one clip from one of the AMV Hell's where the anime is some chick I believe it is in a dentist and the dentist drills into her mouth and blood splatters all over sends chills down my spine.
Ooo, do link!

Also, I almost sneezed on a cloud of my own tooth dust once. :D

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

If Oni doesn't remember/doesn't feel like looking, give me a few and I should have it. I've got AMV Hell 1-3 saved on Youtube. used to have AMV Hell 4, but it got deleted due to 'terms of use violation', which I call bullshit on.

EDIT: I have sat through an hour of AMV Hell stuff to bring you this. God I need more to do >.<
From , at 4:22.
Alternatively, you can find the if you want to, though the quality is shit - though that was done in order to upload the whole thing in one go.

ANYWAYS.

Yeah, name of the anime is Speed Grapher, according to the .

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Stacraft 2.... is so addicting....

I'm turning into a starcraft 2 crack whore right now.

I'm probably not gonna be on much...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dreams about teeth falling out? I had one the other night about my teeth and gums coming apart and just falling out of my mouth in a red slush with chunks of tooth and flesh pattering across the floor.

Needless to say I was a little freaked out upon waking up.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That said... Sucks, siphon. Was that (20) an accurate estimate? Are you really going to have half your teeth removed? What are you going to do, wear dentures?

Yeah seems to be accurate unfortunately. Yeah dentures are the plan right now, full plate on top and partial on the bottoms. I can safely say I'll be out of commission for a week or so at least, probably from forum as well (though I'll try not to be if I can help it, good god a week of nothing but bed rest I'll go Jack the Ripper kind of insane.)

As for my posting, tomorrow night or Wednesday evening is the new goal, I'd almost forgotten I had plans tonight and for tomorrow.

Oh and Sin ... All I can say is that you've got a serious case of Zombie dreams.

All joking aside, yeah I'd be a little strange feeling myself after that kind of dream.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

then you seriously need better parents.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's like the rules we have for posting loli. Just because you're not allowed to be here doesn't mean we won't allow it. We just keep quiet about it.

Pale

Reputation score

This also explains why Oni hooked up with her for a while a few years ago...

P