What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Ardnakandra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Regarding Sandra / Ardnakandra

From Sandra's sister Dani:

Last night, my sister and I had a really bad fight. For the last week or so, she's been treating me like her property, her slave, nothing more than a sex toy. I informed her that I wasn't taking anymore of that treatment and it turned into a huge fight that ended with her going into the kitchen and getting a knife, threatening to kill herself if I left her. When she cut herself, I lost control and did some things that I am ashamed of and will never forgive myself for. Without going into full details, I offered to do the job right and kill her.

This morning, Sandra went to her psychiatrist and had herself indefinatly commited, volunterally. She didn't tell me until just before she was locked up. The other bombshell she dropped was that her lungs and body were in worse shape than she was letting on. The doctors had given her a year or two to live, maybe three if she fought to live.

My sister's last words to the forum was "Goodbye", much kinder than her last words to me. I don't think she will return to your lives again, and I will log this account off and leave it untouched, unless she chooses to return.

Dani Cooper / DaniAotearoa

DaniAotearoa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Regarding Sandra / Ardnakandra

From Sandra's sister Dani:

Last night, my sister and I had a really bad fight. For the last week or so, she's been treating me like her property, her slave, nothing more than a sex toy. I informed her that I wasn't taking anymore of that treatment and it turned into a huge fight that ended with her going into the kitchen and getting a knife, threatening to kill herself if I left her. When she cut herself, I lost control and did some things that I am ashamed of and will never forgive myself for. Without going into full details, I offered to do the job right and kill her.

This morning, Sandra went to her psychiatrist and had herself indefinatly commited, volunterally. She didn't tell me until just before she was locked up. The other bombshell she dropped was that her lungs and body were in worse shape than she was letting on. The doctors had given her a year or two to live, maybe three if she fought to live.

My sister's last words to the forum was "Goodbye", much kinder than her last words to me. I don't think she will return to your lives again, and I will log this account off and leave it untouched, unless she chooses to return.

Dani Cooper / DaniAotearoa
If anybody wants further details or anything, feel free to PM me.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

A part of me knows this is gonna sound rude/mean to someone, but for both of ye I hope this turns into a similar respect as Gatorbait's disappearance.

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Rawr, I have returned. I figure I should go ahead and apologize for peacing out on a couple of the roleplaying threads I was involved in, since I have like 10 PMs over it. Sorry for vanishing without any real notice, there was real life stuff that got in the way of me posting here.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No worries Quartz. Real life comes first and whatnot.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesus Christ. Use the introduction thread for introducing yourself. You may think the member announcement thread is for announcing you're a member now, but you'd be wrong. Dead wrong. Deader than roadkill wrong.

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesus Christ. Use the introduction thread for introducing yourself. You may think the member announcement thread is for announcing you're a member now, but you'd be wrong. Dead wrong. Deader than roadkill wrong.
He's saying he'll kill you.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He's saying he'll kill you.
Well, I wasn't going to, but now you put me on the spot. So... yes. Yes, that is what I was saying. And their blood will be on your hands.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I forget if I mentioned to anybody here that I replaced my rustbucket deadbeat car a few months ago with a nice convertible.

well a couple nights ago I ordered some ~$1000 worth of car audio equipment to go with it. I haven't ordered the subwoofer yet, so you won't be able to hear me 500 miles away - only 200. If you hear an explosion of symphonic metal starting in the next couple of weeks, you're geographically near me!

Also go a new job, still in retail but it's in the airport. Know what that means?

CHRISTMAS HELL DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Getting a Yaris SOON. <3 Getting rid of my old POS Intrepid, yay!

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I landed a job in a company. The asked me to come in for a second interview and asked for my passport information and junk. Fingers crossed.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Grats, Alias. I'm in the same boat and it's a nice ride, isn't it?

Grats on the new cars the two of you.

And good luck, Wazzup! Usually when they start asking for that, it is a good sign. Or they're going to steal your identity and run off to Guam.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well if you're going to run away somewhere, Guam isn't the best place. Now, if you're going to sail or fly or swim somewhere, Guam's amazing. You can pretty much do anything you like there, with a little cash on hand. Not as crazy as the Philippines, perhaps... but safer. And still pretty damn awesome.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Muahahaha. I did indeed get the car today. So very happy.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'll be going to see my grandmother, who's apparently in a pretty bad shape. Won't be back until sometime Sunday and probably pretty late at that.

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm job hunting again. Let's see how this goes, I'm feeling hopeful.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck to the both of you. Travel safe, Spider, and hope things go as well as they can.

Doubly good luck on the job search, Newbie. Will keep the fingers crossed for ya.