What's new

Member Announcements Thread

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

After a megaton of hours and redownloading EVERYTHING program file wise, I am finally BACK.

For those who did not know:

Last week I had an issue with my computer where it suddenly locked up and wouldn't respond. After having to restart it manually, it wouldn't run at all, so I had it taken in to be looked at. Turns out, the motherboard decided to completely die, and take my primary AND backup drives with it. I've managed to scrap together a lot of what I had written file wise from memory, though several things I was working on such as Planet of Pleasure were all but completely lost. For those still interested in it, I'm doing what I can to rebuild it, but it's coming from the ground up save for what I had already posted in the game threads. So don't hold your breath of it happening anytime super soon.

Most importantly though is I'm back and I definitely missed everyone. Thank you Sinful for being kind enough to post that for me while I was having to reset the password on this account. Months of auto-logging without using it backfired on me that's for sure.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeesh. Computer issues are never fun. In any case, welcome back, man.

Wazz...good luck with the new job. Definitely helps to have fun co-workers.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wazz...good luck with the new job. Definitely helps to have fun co-workers.
Hahaha I'll definitely need it. It was bizarre at first because I am the youngest employee in the entire company; everybody is literally 10+ years older than me. During lunch yesterday we suddenly started talking about gang-bangs and orgies. The convo started because one co-worker asked me what a "gang-bang" was (I'm working in Asia). The conversation turned into a co-worker's personal experience (the sketchy kind) going to a KTV bar. A quite fascinating first week I must say XD.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn. What a way to get to know the people you work with, I suppose. Though I'm curious as to how you got asked about gang-bangs in the first place.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn. What a way to get to know the people you work with, I suppose. Though I'm curious as to how you got asked about gang-bangs in the first place.
One dude just popped the question out of no where when they asking me a bunch of questions. It is nice to know that growing old doesn't always make you cringe at sexual conversations or curse words.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm sorry to disappoint those that had their fingers crossed for my position at Neuschwanstein. You can uncross them now. Apparently, there are people more qualified than me to walk around and rattle off the same text day in and day out.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Sad.

It is always strange when you get sent that generic email saying you were unsuccessful for jobs that don't really require a lot of experience or qualifications, saying that there were a lot of other candidates with better credentials than yourself.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

That makes me very sad. I wish there was a way for you to make it to Frankfurt when Ben and I are gonna be there

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Boo. Well, keep trying on the job front, Rule. Wishing you luck there, provided you're still looking.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just got back from the hospital after having a grand mal seizure.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

there is a seazure that turns you into nathan fillion?
also i hope your okay

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

As was said, hope you're okay, but if you're on here and posting, obviously things are looking positive. Just keep that up, m'kay?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

there is a seazure that turns you into nathan fillion?
also i hope your okay
I laughed way too hard for a situation that really isn't that funny.

Hope yer okay Iggy, but you made my day Nunu

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Copper is going to Boston to be a geek. Very, very slim chance I'll be on before my train leaves tomorrow morning, but I'll see you all sometime on Tuesday, I'm thinking.

Tah!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Have fun

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Even better than Spider's Phidippus Mystaceus avatar is the fact that I just today got myself a cozy spider home to house a future pet. The resident is yet to arrive, coming from a pet store that is on the other side of the country. It will be a Striped-knee Tarantula, a pretty little arachnid that looks like this.

My first proper pet. Will have to come up with a name for the fancy bugger when it does arrive to the store.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm assuming you got a female, so how bout Desert Jezebel?