What's new

SIM Loli Shota [Miconisomi] インサルトオーダー / Insult Order (RJ220246)

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
lol thx man. i installed an uncensor patch already and i thought it is just the same :D now its working

Prick

Reputation score
Reuploading the improved textures, only difference is the xray textures are no longer pixelated.

Credit to "Wikky" from Hongfire.
All I had to do was add them to the asset file they came from.
I included the replacement asset file, along with the textures used if anyone wants to make their own adjustments.

TickyVik

Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.
Oops

*Link removed due to loli and shota*

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does anyone else get this mixed up things when starting? it also crashes afterwards.
I read there is a patch to fix this but cant find it :( im having 1.02
I've tried two different versions of this game, and I have the exact same issue. I'm not sure if its one of the other issues that was also mentioned in this thread, but your post was the first to mention this specific screen which is the only thing I have ever seen.

Zeemu mentions something three posts above your's, but that's about an uncensor file...which I don't think is related.

I'm using a 64 bit system so that probably isn't the issue, either.

Prick

Reputation score
I've tried two different versions of this game, and I have the exact same issue. I'm not sure if its one of the other issues that was also mentioned in this thread, but your post was the first to mention this specific screen which is the only thing I have ever seen.
Update directX, update Java, check for graphics driver updates, try running in applocale, or changing your computers locality to JAP.
Have you tried any of these yet?

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Zeemu mentions something three posts above your's, but that's about an uncensor file...which I don't think is related.
Starting the game when you have installed an uncensor for a different version produces that exact screen and the same behavior, and installing uncensor for the proper version or using the vanilla dll file makes it work. There have been versions with mixed up uncensor files circulating on the internet so the safest bet is to buy the game.

1.03 doesn't have an uncensor yet (afaik) because I haven't stumbled upon the dll files inside the Managed/ folder from that version.

D

Deleted member 359551

Is it just me or the game is sometimes crashing when clicking the exit button (loading screen shown) at the bottom right corner of some (so far happened at Tomoe's 3rd shota and Neko's flask) special service ero-scenes? I've also checked Windows event viewer and noticed an error tied to "io.exe" (game's main binary) at the "libremoteosd_plugin.dll" module. I've also noticed that the app window tittle bar shows "not responding" for about 3 second before closing up entirely.

By the way, I'm currently playing a raw (no mods) ver 1.03 copy of the game but the issue also happened in ver 1.01 and 1.02. My gpu is nvidia gtx 980 and cpu is FX8350. I don't believe it a compatibility issue nor hardware matter.

autizboyz

Reputation score
Question regarding the gameplay, is it like playhome/custom maid or something diffrent?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
It's more like the other game of the circle (not that it help if it's your first).
You got a story, and depending on the choice you make (how you please or not the girls in the H scene / talking mode), the things change a bit during your progress.
The more you progress the more you unlock, although some scene / event are only avaiable when the girl(s) are at a certain arousal level and not after / before.

BBQ

Reputation score
Has anyone managed to translate the interactive menu (the one that changes positions/camera/clothes/etc) yet? I thought someone had managed to translate it during the demo stage, but even with searches I can't seem to find it. It's likely I'm thinking of the previous game though, which would explain why I can't find it.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
As far as I know, the partial translation isn't ported over to the 1.03 version of the game, and I'm not sure it translate the interactive menu.
The interactive menu (well, the one during the H scene) seem pretty much the same as the one in the previous game - although there may be some change due to the game itself.

There some screen of a translation in the previous game thread :
https://ulmf.org/threads/houkago-rinkan-chuudoku-game-is-out.8609/post-877567

Or you can play the translated version of the previous game if you got it to check how thing are ;)

autizboyz

Reputation score
It's more like the other game of the circle (not that it help if it's your first).
You got a story, and depending on the choice you make (how you please or not the girls in the H scene / talking mode), the things change a bit during your progress.
The more you progress the more you unlock, although some scene / event are only avaiable when the girl(s) are at a certain arousal level and not after / before.
So basicaly it's like custom maid aye? I do like the art style but eh it's kinda boring for my taste, thanks for the info tho.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, can't say for certain if it is like custom maid, I never really took the time to actually play it -_- (always putting it for latter with more stuff to play, and than there a new extension, I wait for the new english patch and you start again -_- ).

But in short, it's story to progress to get more scene, although you can just get a full save and play each scene you like.

The only thing certain is that there way way much more customization in custom maid than in this game.

Prick

Reputation score
So basicaly it's like custom maid aye? I do like the art style but eh it's kinda boring for my taste, thanks for the info tho.
It's not like custom maid, it's not like honey select, it's not a clone of any other major h-game. It may be similar, but it has it's own mechanics and quirks.
Play it and decide for yourself.
These are the other notable games released by them:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
10/10 game for when you are looking for quality H content without being bogged down by gameplay or story.

But just to check, for customisation, what you see in the unlock purchase screen is all you get? No height modifiers?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
There shouldn't be a height modification - the game isn't that complex, but there some customization like hairstyle, color, breast size....

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have the uncen patch for 1.03? I keep finding fulls posted, but I don't want to download the entire game, just the patch.

Prick

Reputation score
Hey folks. It has come to my attention on the F95 thread for this game that there may potentially be a trojan hiding inside the English launcher which has been shared around with this game.
I'm not a computer virus expert, nor do I claim that the launcher is confirmed to be a virus, but I'm looking for any other opinions on it.
Here's what I found.

From the last screenshot in the spoiler, is where my spidey senses were tingling the most. I understand patches like this need to access registry lines, which is usually why they are flagged as a virus to begin with. However the d3d9.caps is suspect due to the fact it has been created, copied and deleted. Various threads are split between the file being a standard feature of DirectX, others say it's the trojan disguised as a legitimate file. Another thing (not shown in screenshot) is the following lines:

\Registry\Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\996E.exe.
and
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\EB93A6\996E.exe

A quick google search for 996E.exe displays another virus total report which is a huge red flag.

I cannot find either of these files on my system currently, and I've had this game on my PC for roughly three months now.

Anyone have some insight?

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see a hazardous day setting in that debug menu, is there any actual depiction of fertilization or pregnancy in the game, or is it all just pillow talk about it?