What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, LE work less than a computer fully set to japanese local setting.
Still, it usually work with the vast majority of game.

It's still possible that during the re installation there was some update that fail - if you really wan to check everything, you'll better check your window (microsoft should have some tool or other) for the files integrity.
Else you can try to uninstall the asian pack before re installing it in case the installation of the language pack got corrupted.

Still, if you don't want to bother, LE is nice, but you may end up again a game it won't work with sooner or later.

Reputation score
Hmm, any tips on doing a 100 hit combo?

Because either all the enemies die too quickly or I get interrupted partway through. The highest I've managed was 70ish and that was mostly by luck.

Not sure if a higher or lower difficulty (higher means enemies have more health = more hits, but lower means enemies are more stupid = don't interrupt as often) is more advisable...

This is the only mission that's evading me, and it's kinda driving me nuts.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@ MetroidSuperFan - just did it. Unlock the Extra Special Moves, unlock infinite MP, and then spam Sacred Blazer (the giant death beam) at the final boss. Turns out zapping his tentacles counts for the combo counter.

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, damn. I never noticed the upgrade thing, so I went through the whole game vanilla and almost ripped my hair out due to the bullshit hitboxes and i-frames on bosses. Now, I walk into this thread, hoping for a save file to save me the frustration of going through all of that several more times, and I suddenly read about goddamn upgrades! Would've been really nice if that screen appeared between stages!

Reputation score
@ MetroidSuperFan - just did it. Unlock the Extra Special Moves, unlock infinite MP, and then spam Sacred Blazer (the giant death beam) at the final boss. Turns out zapping his tentacles counts for the combo counter.
For some reason when I try that the combo counter gets reset multiple times in the middle of the attack. Don't know if that's a bug or if the creator patched the game to deny that cheese...

Doesn't help that the game is REALLY finicky about the timing for actually activating that attack.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason when I try that the combo counter gets reset multiple times in the middle of the attack. Don't know if that's a bug or if the creator patched the game to deny that cheese...

Doesn't help that the game is REALLY finicky about the timing for actually activating that attack.
It would reset the counter a bunch of times on me, and then give me like a 170+ hit combo on the shot that's the deathblow.

This is one of those games where having a controller helps a lot.

A possible alternative if you don't have a controller might be just spamming the shit out of the uppercut while near the boss, since you're invicible while doing that.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The exact same thing is happening to me, and I was just coming to check and see it anybody had any advice about it. Based on what Belkezar said, and what I can see from the rapidly changing numbers, I think what happens, is that each tentacle and the boss itself have separate counters when you start blasting them. If it gave a 170+ hit combo on the death blow, I suspect that if you keep the combo going the whole time it might add them all together at the last hit, but if anything interrupts you, like say finishing off all the tentacles and causing the boss to enter his own laser mode and be invincible while he does, then all those extra combos from the tentacles go away and your left with nothing but broken dreams. It's driving me berserk.

Edit: Solved it! Sort of anyway. I'm fairly certain I'm right about what's happening with the combo counter, so what you need to do to keep from activating the laser beam mode and losing all your combo progress is to have the final boss health reduction at 50%. This lets you kill it in two blasts on normal mode (which I recommend using for this, it gets the health to just the right point) and assuming you were hitting all the tentacles while you were blasting him you should get the mission completion at the end of the second blast as he dies.

Of additional note to anybody who cares, while grinding the boss trying to get the combo counter I discovered it was also the best way to grind for Game points to spend in the adjusted mode panel, because you get 200 points every time you beat the boss as a you beat the game reward, so if you've saved right before the boss like I did, you can just blaze away at him a few times and very quickly have all the points you could ever need. Incidentally, this lets you easily unlock any defeat scenes you missed along the way by unlocking the ability to buy them with points and using your new riches to get them. This means that while the game doesn't technically unlock the defeat scenes upon completion, if you've beaten the game, you can effectively do it yourself in short order. There will only be a few missing that have different unlock requirements at that point. I really wish I had realized that before I had worked through all the unlocks the hard way before beating the game.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Edit: Solved it! Sort of anyway. I'm fairly certain I'm right about what's happening with the combo counter, so what you need to do to keep from activating the laser beam mode and losing all your combo progress is to have the final boss health reduction at 50%. This lets you kill it in two blasts on normal mode (which I recommend using for this, it gets the health to just the right point) and assuming you were hitting all the tentacles while you were blasting him you should get the mission completion at the end of the second blast as he dies.

This worked! Wound up with a 209 combo with that.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, that explains it. I didn't realize I'd been bypassing an invincibility mechanic after I used the unlock to chop the boss's HP in half.

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to get back to the main menu other than getting a game over?

Edit: Never mind, saw you could do it from the toolbar while in windowed mode.

Last edited:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
was there a thread for the second game, i cant really find it
sorry for the necro

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
was there a thread for the second game, i cant really find it
sorry for the necro
There was one, I'm sure of it. If it's not there anymore it must have gone down with the "update thread OP or get delete" thing going on... (considering that google found only a link to the hentai section, where thread to be updated or delete goes in the time before their end, it's most certainly end it's life there).

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There was one, I'm sure of it. If it's not there anymore it must have gone down with the "update thread OP or get delete" thing going on... (considering that google found only a link to the hentai section, where thread to be updated or delete goes in the time before their end, it's most certainly end it's life there).
o oke thx,
was wondering how i could unlock all the cg in the game, somehow the game works after a driver update so i started planning both again

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
o oke thx,
was wondering how i could unlock all the cg in the game, somehow the game works after a driver update so i started planning both again
You can buy events that haven't happened to you yet with the points you get from clearing stages (or suffering a final defeat). The fastest way to get those points is to reach the end of game, save right before the final boss (you can save whenever there's dialogue going on), and just kill it over and over again. You'll get 200 or so points for every victory. Unlock your damage and special move upgrades and unlock reducing the final boss's HP by 50% to greatly speed up this process.

Once you've unlocked an event, view it to unlock the CGs. If an event has multiple CGs, you may need to view two different versions of the event to unlock them (first loss and final defeat should do it).

Though you have to experience a game over in every stage (and game over against the final boss) to unlock all of those events & CGs, and you need a "perfect" play through (never lost a life, rescued all of the girls in the final stage) to get a special event.

shokutria

Lurker
Reputation score
Gotta dig up a bit.
Since the release on 2nd beat em up scrolling game(Shine Mirage), it's has been a few years already.
In case if any of you're stilll waiting for the next game, the creator has been developing the 3rd one.
He's planning to release it next year too. Around 2021 winter period (January to March or April next year) from the website's release date.

PS. sorry for bad english btw.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks good , two heroine to play too
Nice find~

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh I love their action action games and 2 heroines this time sounds great! Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one.