What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

shokutria

Lurker
Reputation score
Gotta drop some more bomb.
Though im not good at posting a new Underconstruction thread. So ill just let anyone who want to.

Ive been following the creator's twitter lately. The game progression right now is already on Voice Recording, so we'll hear both 2 heroines voices and the woman villain's later.
There will be no demo version coming soon yet. Maybe 1-2 months from now at least.

SPOILER (a bit) :
the comparison between Mistletear and the 3rd one, Excelchiffon, in term of H animation gallery.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I remember back when I was aiming for a no-rape run, and the final stages were just a dumpster of enemies thrown at you. Boy that was annoying as hell......
.......suuuuuurely it won't get worse just cuz there are 2 heroines now...........

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, do keep in mind that you are supposed to lose. At least until you've managed to unlock a couple upgrades.

Your first couple times aren't about clearing the game, it's about how far your can get before the heroine is crushed.

I do wonder how far along the new game already is; just checking the front page of the maker's website shows that announcing this game was their first news update in three goddamn years.

Not surprising that the new game will have much more scenes, assuming each monster gets a crack at each heroine.

shokutria

Lurker
Reputation score
The Official Site's Informations are updated.
There are 2 heroines' voices and the women villain's are added. Also with 2 more HCGs
Hopefully, we can get the demo to test it out on late january, or febuary.

The release date will be on 25th March.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, do keep in mind that you are supposed to lose. At least until you've managed to unlock a couple upgrades.

Your first couple times aren't about clearing the game, it's about how far your can get before the heroine is crushed.

I do wonder how far along the new game already is; just checking the front page of the maker's website shows that announcing this game was their first news update in three goddamn years.

Not surprising that the new game will have much more scenes, assuming each monster gets a crack at each heroine.
Like what upgrades?
IIRC the missions move from one to the next without a break to buy etc
Edit: Ok I found it, on the main screen go to Config > Ajustment Mode

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep. You get points every time you game over or clear the game, and can also save the game during dialogue scenes.

So if you make a save right during the final boss's intro, you can farm it for quick points.

Or I guess get farmed by it for points if that's the sort of shape you're in at that point.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Yep. You get points every time you game over or clear the game, and can also save the game during dialogue scenes.

So if you make a save right during the final boss's intro, you can farm it for quick points.

Or I guess get farmed by it for points if that's the sort of shape you're in at that point.
Leave it on auto dialogue and just leave to do something else

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
For people playing through the Excel Chiffon trial that cannot read Japanese, here are a few tips:
1) In the Options/Config menu (3rd->1st), you can change the visual quality of the characters in the fourth section; Action is on the left, H animation on the right. You can also change to fullscreen in the first section.
2) In the Options/Adjustment menu (3rd->2nd), on the second page, you can purchase Single player, Turbo mode, and Use HP for MP when MP is 0; for 0 points. Also, for 10 points, the bottom right option on the first page is Delete key sets HP and MP to critical. H scenes in single player still feature both heroines.
3) In the Omake/Scenes menu (4th->2nd), on the second tab, there are two extra sample scenes unavailable from playing the main game.
4) If your partner if knocked out, you must hold down the basic attack button when the prompt appears while you are near her to revive her. Until you do, you cannot progress and endless waves of enemies will spawn.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A couple extra things - no defeat CGs in the trial, just animations - and not all of the animations viewable in the trial are unlockable in the animation gallery.

The animated scenes are greatly improved over Mistletear's stuff, though, what the the enemies going through multiple positions/set-ups in the span of a single scene.

What defeat scene you're getting depends on what critter flattened a girl first; what takes down the second girl doesn't matter. (Though once you're in a boss fight, the scene is always the boss's.)

I'm actually really impressed with the trial; a single stage has about as smut in it as an entire indie RPGmaker game.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A couple extra things - no defeat CGs in the trial, just animations - and not all of the animations viewable in the trial are unlockable in the animation gallery.

The animated scenes are greatly improved over Mistletear's stuff, though, what the the enemies going through multiple positions/set-ups in the span of a single scene.

What defeat scene you're getting depends on what critter flattened a girl first; what takes down the second girl doesn't matter. (Though once you're in a boss fight, the scene is always the boss's.)

I'm actually really impressed with the trial; a single stage has about as smut in it as an entire indie RPGmaker game.
There are a couple of CGs in the demo. A bad end scene and a couple more that i don't know how you would unlock but they were already unlocked in the game link i got.
Once you watch the scene in scene viewer it unlocks the cg in the other tab. There's also a defeat viewer with 4 possible animated scene for each enemy but it takes a bit of patience to unlock most of them as it requires seein the defeat scenes as if they are the first, second or third time that they were defeated. Third time usually unlocks the 4th scene i think which is the Bad end variation except for the civilian enemy which im not sure how but i got the first 3 and not the 4th. It may take seeing them defeated all the way to the bad end once and then again on the third defeat it being a civilian one?
Not easy to check as civilians are really weak and even using the permaswap trick (keep pushing spacebar) to keep the AI from murdering everything you'd also need to single out and kill the noncivilian enemies.

Ill include my savedata dir, maybe someone else will be able to unlock that last scene.

Incredible amount of content for only a demo.

Edit: I managed to get that last 4th civilian scene by setting the game to Single player, much easier to unlock them all. Updated the savedata zip.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you switch to the blue head when using both of them? Is there battle rape or is just game over rape? It's so hard to get a specific rape cuz there's just so many monsters. If there is combat rape, seems impossible to get it while your partner is alive, she just too strong.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
How do you switch to the blue head when using both of them? Is there battle rape or is just game over rape? It's so hard to get a specific rape cuz there's just so many monsters. If there is combat rape, seems impossible to get it while your partner is alive, she just too strong.
Press Space. Just GoR, unless you count groping. Use the single player and Delete key sets critical HP/MP adjustments to set up specific scenes (3rd tab-2nd tab-2nd page-pick the 0 cost ones).

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, it's a little weird that the character swap was left off of the controller set-up; even if you're using a controller you have to hit Space key to swap girls.

shokutria

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSITE's Link for the 3rd game, Excelchiffon, has been released today.

another 2 weeks and then we can buy it.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
DLSITE's Link for the 3rd game, Excelchiffon, has been released today.

another 2 weeks and then we can buy it.

And the PV movie is up on (probably going to be put up on the dlsite page soon).

If you don't know, chobit is a sub site of Dlsite for putting up PV of game (to be released or already released on dlsite). It's useful since 1) sometime there some different PV from official site 2) it often have better streaming speed then Japanese IP game official site.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a bit of oddness, I got my hands on "Metamorphosis Princess Shine Mirage: Countdown to Defeat" and played though it.

It's a way, way easier game than Mistletear (I made it to the final boss on my first playthrough), in part because the MC fights with a rapier and actually outreaches most enemies. That and she gets MP back from big combos - and her emergency move can easily deliver like 20 to 50 hits depending on how many enemies are present or if you trap them against a wall, so she's got infinite MP as long as you can keep landing it.

While easier it can also be more annoying, because there's nuisance gimmicks that last for entire stages.

The art's good but the scenes are a bit goofy because, in complete faithfulness to the source doujin, there's a hyperfixation on anal sex. Doesn't matter what the hell it is, it's going for the ass.

My final evaluation winds up being "Mistletear is better, both as a game and as smut."

Edit: Excel-Chiffon displays more creativity with just the stage 1 boss than Shine Mirage does with its entire run time.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread is NOT the appropriate place to discuss the new game. If you wish to continue, please create a new thread.

Last edited: