What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

boybuddies

Reputation score
now im just waiting for a nearly full save so i can experience the dungeon boss
i suck too much

dedadagain

Reputation score
anyone got a completed bonus dungeon save? I almost had it myself, but now I found the last save point and the game keeps crashing if I talk to the squid...

madskull

Reputation score
anyone who has a DLsite eng account, if you can, there is a petition to translate the game in the sale page, if you have 1 min of your time, please consider to vote yes for an English translation.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I was wrong about better weapons dropping in the bonus dungeon. I've been farming weapons in area 2 and the stuff I'm getting there is just as good as in the bonus dungeon, including finding a few more with 4 slots. But I'm pretty sure the weapons I found as I went through the game were garbage compared to what I'm getting now, so maybe it's tied to your progress somehow rather than location. Or maybe the rules got changed in v1.05.

Also I think the bonus dungeon boss is supposed to drop a strong weapon (the description on the dlsite eng page supports this), but it's bugged because nothing shows up in my inventory afterwards. I've asked the dev about it.

0289598247.png

anyone who has a DLsite eng account, if you can, there is a petition to translate the game in the sale page, if you have 1 min of your time, please consider to vote yes for an English translation.
Done, though I asked the dev about an english TL last month and he said he said he wanted to do one given how well RE180492 sold, but he wasn't going to start thinking about it until the JP release was stable.

cell943

Reputation score
did you make sure your health was full first.
Yes. Uh, weird. It is 100, but any "decreased value" operations ditches the value. If I select it from the initial scan, it works.
Oh, I see. It randomizes the address when I change screens, that's why I couldn't ever find it.

Last edited:

vvla123

Lurker
Reputation score
Can I get a bonus dungeon save?

Errors keep coming from the 70th floor

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone got a completed bonus dungeon save? I almost had it myself, but now I found the last save point and the game keeps crashing if I talk to the squid...
TCMM try updating to the current version on dlsite should resolve that issue

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes. Uh, weird. It is 100, but any "decreased value" operations ditches the value. If I select it from the initial scan, it works.
Oh, I see. It randomizes the address when I change screens, that's why I couldn't ever find it.
right i forgot to mention that part sorry.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I don't know how well my CE table will work for you guys, but I'll tell you how I got it to work. Health and Stamina/Magic are on this table.

To get the health and stamina values in Cheat Engine, you have to find the double value for both. They both start at 100. When looking for the value, DO NOT LEAVE THAT ROOM. Values change between addresses in between room transitions. Once you have found the value and have put it in your address list, run a pointer scan for that address. Make sure you set your health to a number you can remember. Once you have your list of pointer addresses, leave the room. Then in your Pointer Scan window, click Pointer Scanner then Rescan Memory. DO NOT USE SCAN FOR POINTER OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROGRESS! In the rescan memory window, select By Value and input your health value. Repeat until there's only one or two pointers left, then double click that pointer address (If there's two, just pick one it should be fine) to bring it into your address list.

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Getting sent back to the title menu after clearing the game's completely normal. As far as I know there aren't any requirements for unlocking the bonus dungeon other than talking to the pirate after clearing the game (might need to talk to her repeatedly). Have you fought all 11 bosses?
Yeah, needed to talk to her multiple times XD

Unfortunately I've got the conversation bug that crashes the game. Maybe it'll let me in if I just do the 50 levels straight? She stopped trying to have those bugged out convos with me.

Everything else I care about I've done, beat all bosses on 3 star and acquired their drops. I even got the goddamn hat to drop from the other black haired witch (took about 50 motherfuckin tries) though I'm still missing a bunch of the less desirable entries to the bestiary (bugs and shit, did get the stupid bat though) and no22 anyone know what entry no22 is? Guess I'll need to wait for the translated version and hope that bug is patched on it since pirates only ever release V1.

I was mistaken I'm only missing two flowers out of the last row, I have the middle one, sorry but I don't remember where I found it since I bum-rushed most of the game. So they're probably hidden behind walls you can walk through or some other nonsense. Can't figure out how to use 7, 8 or the one I have on the bottom row, 10 for the life of me. Pretty sure that peaches are tied to something else as I was able to grow the trees for most of the game w/o having that flower equipped (because the whip flower is the only worthwhile one IMHO).

Didn't have time tonight but tmo I'll upload a save, though if anyone PMs or quotes me to bother me about it I won't.

Last edited:

Leventas

Lurker
Reputation score
Is this bonus dungeon endless ? im at level 99+ and cant get more levels.
I found the squid on 3 save points and spoke to her no idea what to do now.
I have yet to see a boss or gallery

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Spent three hours on the "final" boss, saw the final final boss, died in one hit since I barely got through the first boss. Think I'll go to bed, now. Would have appreciated if the difficulty rose more gradually rather than spiking so much on that boss. Thanks for the strats and the mention of the healing ability; didn't even know that ability existed.

madskull

Reputation score
im super lost, finished the game, but the only options i have is new game and load, new game delete all my saves and load only reload before the final boss battle, so im pretty confused how unlock the dungeon.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll upload my bonus dungeon boss save if someone TLs the message in this image:

0289598247.png

I asked the dev and I think he's saying that the bonus boss is likely to drop a wand, but no matter how many times I beat her I get this message (which looks like the weapon drop message) but then nothing in my inventory. I get the gallery unlock item, but for those kinds of drops you usually get a message in the top left with a picture of the item. Not sure if I'm overlooking or misunderstanding something.

Everything else I care about I've done, beat all bosses on 3 star and acquired their drops. I even got the goddamn hat to drop from the other black haired witch (took about 50 motherfuckin tries) though I'm still missing a bunch of the less desirable entries to the bestiary (bugs and shit, did get the stupid bat though) and no22 anyone know what entry no22 is? Guess I'll need to wait for the translated version and hope that bug is patched on it since pirates only ever release V1.

I was mistaken I'm only missing two flowers out of the last row, I have the middle one, sorry but I don't remember where I found it since I bum-rushed most of the game. So they're probably hidden behind walls you can walk through or some other nonsense. Can't figure out how to use 7, 8 or the one I have on the bottom row, 10 for the life of me. Pretty sure that peaches are tied to something else as I was able to grow the trees for most of the game w/o having that flower equipped (because the whip flower is the only worthwhile one IMHO).
No22 is for the giant oni who's restrained with flowers, two screens after the fifth save point in area 6. She has a chance to drop the item when you 'free' her. Though I'm almost certain I sure I saw something on the dev's ci-en saying the drop was bugged in the initial release.

Also at the top of page 8 here there's info on how to use the flowers, except for the ones in the bottom row.

im super lost, finished the game, but the only options i have is new game and load, new game delete all my saves and load only reload before the final boss battle, so im pretty confused how unlock the dungeon.
Talk to the squid pirate in the bottom right area of the starting house a few times. Eventually she'll give you the option to warp to the bonus dungeon.

Is this bonus dungeon endless ? im at level 99+ and cant get more levels.
I found the squid on 3 save points and spoke to her no idea what to do now.
I have yet to see a boss or gallery
Yeah, I think it's supposed to be endless. Does anything happen when you reach floor 99? Not sure if it's worth doing if there's no reward for it.

It's still not exactly clear what the trigger for finding the hidden boss is, but it seems to be exiting the starting rest area (the room where you first enter the dungeon) after returning there during a run where you've cleared a lot of floors and talked to the squid pirate in all 3 rest areas, possibly without saving in-between.

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Knew I hadn't explored those final areas enough. Found flower 10, but also have no idea what it does.

093486984753.png

UnsungQuartet

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll upload my bonus dungeon boss save if someone TLs the message in this image:

View attachment 24474

I asked the dev and I think he's saying that the bonus boss is likely to drop a wand, but no matter how many times I beat her I get this message (which looks like the weapon drop message) but then nothing in my inventory. Not sure if I'm overlooking or misunderstanding something.

No22 is for the giant oni who's restrained with flowers, two screens after the fifth save point in area 6. She has a chance to drop the item when you 'free' her. Though I'm almost certain I sure I saw something on the dev's ci-en saying the drop was bugged in the initial release.

Also at the top of page 8 here there's info on how to use the flowers, except for the ones in the bottom row.

Talk to the squid pirate in the bottom right area of the starting house a few times. Eventually she'll give you the option to warp to the bonus dungeon.

Yeah, I think it's supposed to be endless. Does anything happen when you reach floor 99? Not sure if it's worth doing if there's no reward for it.

It's still not exactly clear what the trigger for finding the hidden boss is, but it seems to be exiting the starting rest area (the room where you first enter the dungeon) after returning there during a run where you've cleared a lot of floors and talked to the squid pirate in all 3 rest areas, possibly without saving in-between.
It says "Collectible(?) Item [Star Fragment] has been obtained"

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
It says "Collectible(?) Item [Star Fragment] has been obtained"
If I'd just compared the message against the boss's gallery item entry I would've saved myself a lot of grief. Thanks, postgame boss save attached. Go up and left for the NPC gallery room, down and left for the boss.

Any chance someone could TL what flower 10 does?

093486984753.png

Attachments

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
This will hopefully be my last question... There was a feature I totally forgot about after playing the demos where you could toggle some sort of defensive state during a grapple indicated by the staff turning to a shield that would prevent you from taking damage and escaping while active, letting you enjoy the animation without consequence. I was reminded of its existence when it somehow got turned on, preventing me from escaping so I had to reload my save, ending a bonus dungeon run. How do I toggle that? I've been trying all the normal control keys during animations but they're not working.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
This will hopefully be my last question... There was a feature I totally forgot about after playing the demos where you could toggle some sort of defensive state during a grapple indicated by the staff turning to a shield that would prevent you from taking damage and escaping while active, letting you enjoy the animation without consequence. I was reminded of its existence when it somehow got turned on, preventing me from escaping so I had to reload my save, ending a bonus dungeon run. How do I toggle that? I've been trying all the normal control keys during animations but they're not working.
Down + jump.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the CG's are pretty good for the bosses, but it looks like you can only see them if you lose to them. i see no way to view game over CG's in the gallery. Is there a way to rematch bosses, or some hidden button in the gallery to view CG's?

If I'd just compared the message against the boss's gallery item entry I would've saved myself a lot of grief. Thanks, postgame boss save attached. Go up and left for the NPC gallery room, down and left for the boss.
where do i put that save file? the flower witch folder has a data.win file in it, not a .bin