What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

cell943

Reputation score
I've only managed to find six flowers, but for anyone wondering what they do (Google Lens and the like are your friends):

-Sunflower: Magic plus attack to send a bomb arcing forward and down
-Rose: Magic plus confirm to use a forward whip attack
-Blue flower: Magic plus dodge to use a close range attack (very powerful but really hard to hit things with)
-Salmon colored flower (group of four): Jump, then magic plus confirm to do a close range bomb that also causes to you to backflip dodge
-Cherry blossom: dodge then quickly press dodge again to extend your dodge distance and also attack enemies in your path (can hit multiple times per second if you position it correctly)
-Peach blossom: magic then the up key to cause a tree to grow. Attack the tree twice to obtain two healing items (restores about 80% of your health)

Edit: Also, seriously no one can find the health value in Cheat Engine? I am not figuring out a way to deal with the final boss one she sends out those barriers. I can't attack them without basically dying, and I'm getting stun locked by the leaves then falling onto the lower platform which then knocks me into that dang guard dog that is unkillable.

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Still haven't found the bonus dungeon boss. At this point I'm wondering if there's a rest area I haven't seen and talked to the squid pirate in, since talking to her everywhere is apparently one of the conditions. The rest areas seem to be influenced by how you exited the previous screen, so it's possible there's one that you can only find if you exit a screen by falling.

Instead of asking for a save, I would like to ask for walthrough of where to go next. I defeated the mech boss and obtain the axe to break the crates, but now I'm stuck as I don't know where to go next.
Im in the same boat.. I don't really feel like backtracking to find where theres a box I can break
Warp to the first point of area 5. Break the crates immediately to your right and keep going right. Go through a short plains area and exit right to a screen with a long bridge. Go across the bridge and right to the next screen. In this area, go right until the path splits in two with an upper and lower route. Take the upper route, destroy the crates and head to the next screen. You'll know if you're on the right path because the music will change to something new.

I've only managed to find six flowers, but for anyone wondering what they do (Google Lens and the like are your friends):

-Blue flower: Magic plus dodge to use a close range attack (very powerful but really hard to hit things with)
-Salmon colored flower (group of four): Jump, then magic plus confirm to do a close range bomb that also causes to you to backflip dodge
-Cherry blossom: dodge then quickly press dodge again to extend your dodge distance and also attack enemies in your path (can hit multiple times per second if you position it correctly)
-Peach blossom: magic then the up key to cause a tree to grow. Attack the tree twice to obtain two healing items (restores about 80% of your health)
Good job on this. Found 8 9 10 them all! For the ones you didn't mention:

60918498237.png

Magic + dash/run to summon a small butterfly that moves with you and that you can control (up/down/left/right). Explodes after hitting an enemy, surface or after a short time.

709853069854.png

Down + select/confirm in mid-air to do a straight vertical dive to the ground. On hitting the ground you splash out water around you that does good damage. It's kinda like one of the squid pirate's attacks.

edit:

093486984753.png

Press dodge while crouching to do a forward roll (at dash speed) that you can control/reverse with left and right. Seems kinda useless since you only get brief invincibility frames at the start, but there're probably some occasions where it's helpful for manoeuvring past enemies.

023895029.png

Turns your standing regular attacks into a 4-hit dash combo that does decent damage and propels you forward. Might actually be useful for smacking enemies and avoiding their counter-attacks.

09485693475934.png

Lets you give yourself futa status and damage your own clothes at save points.

Side note - You can aim the sunflower seeds up and down, and the rose whip can be aimed up.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Why the hell does that dev insist on not adding any maps. It doesn't need to have 100% of the information, but my enjoyment of the game would improve tenfold with one.
A game like dark souls can get away with not having maps because all the areas are distinct from one another. Put everything in 2D with low fidelity graphics and everything looks samey making it really hard to navigate.

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Also, seriously no one can find the health value in Cheat Engine? I am not figuring out a way to deal with the final boss one she sends out those barriers. I can't attack them without basically dying, and I'm getting stun locked by the leaves then falling onto the lower platform which then knocks me into that dang guard dog that is unkillable.
I have found it the health value is 100 on Double then just us Decreased value after every hit and so forth.

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Found a weapon with 4 slots, which I didn't realise was possible. My current 3 slot one has some really good passives though (reduced grapple damage and an extra mid-air action) so I'm not sure about switching.

boybuddies

Reputation score
Found a weapon with 4 slots, which I didn't realise was possible. My current 3 slot one has some really good passives though (reduced grapple damage and an extra mid-air action) so I'm not sure about switching.
woah 4 slots what the

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have found it the health value is 100 on Double then just us Decreased value after every hit and so forth.
Could you explain in a bit more detail? I'm really rusty with cheat engine and I wasn't able to find the address using this method.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
09840569348.png

FINALLY FOUND THE BONUS DUNGEON BOSS. Not entirely sure what the trigger was, but after I left the dungeon starting room one time I just magically ended up at another save area I'd never seen before. I'd been clearing areas without saving for a while, and I think I talked to the squid pirate in all 3 rest rooms without saving in-between, so that might've caused it. Also found the NPC gallery at the same time.

Now to actually fight her.

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
FINALLY FOUND THE BONUS DUNGEON BOSS. Not entirely sure what the trigger was, but after I left the dungeon starting room one time I just magically ended up at another save area I'd never seen before. I'd been clearing areas without saving for a while, and I think I talked to the squid pirate in all 3 rest rooms without saving in-between, so that might've caused it. Also found the NPC gallery at the same time.

share save file ?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, I was wondering why I wasn't winning no matter how much I was knocking her down. Turns out to beat her you have to
get futa status from one of the flowers she spawns, then fuck her when she's stunned.

gg then. No flower powers from beating her so I'm either still missing 3 or they're not in the game yet. I'll do some more exploring, but otherwise I guess I'm finished until more content gets added. Feeling kinda sad since I've absolutely loved this game.

edit: using the save point that spawns after you beat her, quitting and then loading again is a reeeaally bad idea.

Last edited:

vvla123

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 24434

where is it

Kekster

Reputation score
Is there any type of boss rush like in the first game? If so where?

cell943

Reputation score
Weird. I've done that multiple times with no luck. Guess I'll give it another go. Yeah, it's turning up nothing.

tft

Reputation score
Man, I was wondering why I wasn't winning no matter how much I was knocking her down. Turns out to beat her you have to
get futa status from one of the flowers she spawns, then fuck her when she's stunned.

gg then. No flower powers from beating her so I'm either still missing 3 or they're not in the game yet. I'll do some more exploring, but otherwise I guess I'm finished until more content gets added. Feeling kinda sad since I've absolutely loved this game.

edit: using the save point that spawns after you beat her, quitting and then loading again is a reeeaally bad idea.
Where do i get the futa status?

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
Loving the game, but, two questions. One, how do I change the window size? And two, I am using a xbox 360 controller, and while it's much better for most things on the controller, I'd really like to use the dpad for movement instead of the stick, to prevent accidently crouching if I move the stick a nanometer down by accident. Any way to solve either of these problems?

cell943

Reputation score
Loving the game, but, two questions. One, how do I change the window size? And two, I am using a xbox 360 controller, and while it's much better for most things on the controller, I'd really like to use the dpad for movement instead of the stick, to prevent accidently crouching if I move the stick a nanometer down by accident. Any way to solve either of these problems?
Examine the red crystal (next to the large blue crystal), then go to the "config" option (it has a wrench next to it). The option talking about multipliers is the window size option.
For the controller, you could try some input mapper program like Steam or Gamepadder.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
Examine the red crystal (next to the large blue crystal), then go to the "config" option (it has a wrench next to it). The option talking about multipliers is the window size option.
For the controller, you could try some input mapper program like Steam or Gamepadder.
Ah! Much appreciated! ....What are the three options at the top of the config? Difficulty? Other than that, I think Ive got a handle on things now.

Edit: I am afraid I'm now in the same boat as several others. Beaten the pirate boss, and unlocked a single save in the 4th and 5th zone, but I have no idea where this ice area, dark area, or mech area is at. I've roamed most of the map multiple times trying to find these places and can't. I did manage to get the love-letter thing, but the area it was in appeared to be just a dead end, and the npc in the prvious house is gone now.

Edit-edit: Found it. it is indeed in the house area after the NPC "treating" the archer girl. I just hadn't searched hard enough/

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I scoured most of the game once I'd beaten but couldn't find almost a full row of flowers so it seems like they're probably not in yet. Would rather like one that gave you the pollen effect + an enemy rape attack while it's active.

Thing is, I have no clue how to get to this post game dungeon. I beat the dragon, credits rolled, a little exclamation point box popped up on the bottom of the screen then I was sent back to the main menu. Did the game not like that I went through on 1 star difficulty? All I should have to do is talk to the pirate in the bottom right of the house, yeah?

For anyone having trouble with the final boss duo: you can farm the bottom parts of flowers that you have to hit to stand on for HP restoring items. As for any other strategy I THINK the dev expected you to use the broom to dodge THROUGH stuff and then it's red attack, rather annoying gimmick if I'm correct. Also, if you go into the fight with the pollen stats after you've gotten past the first phase you can initiate an animation with the other black haired witch, she'll either drop a full heal or her hat which I think unlocks her in the gallery. (Have fun with RNG for the hat and then managing to beat both bosses, I haven't even bothered to try.)

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's normal that she die to barely anything that touches her?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do i get the futa status?
9848573498.png

Get hit by the spores from these white flowers when your clothes are fully damaged (usually requires being knocked down to about 50% HP).

I scoured most of the game once I'd beaten but couldn't find almost a full row of flowers so it seems like they're probably not in yet. Would rather like one that gave you the pollen effect + an enemy rape attack while it's active.

Thing is, I have no clue how to get to this post game dungeon. I beat the dragon, credits rolled, a little exclamation point box popped up on the bottom of the screen then I was sent back to the main menu. Did the game not like that I went through on 1 star difficulty? All I should have to do is talk to the pirate in the bottom right of the house, yeah?
Getting sent back to the title menu after clearing the game's completely normal. As far as I know there aren't any requirements for unlocking the bonus dungeon other than talking to the pirate after clearing the game (might need to talk to her repeatedly). Have you fought all 11 bosses?