What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Honestly, to me its just the games controls that make it hard. That and the stamina management.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly, to me its just the games controls that make it hard. That and the stamina management.
Playing with a controller makes it a lot easier. I didn't struggle with stamina nearly as much as I did with the first game thanks to the regeneration button. The only problem I have is begging for hp drops due to enemies dealing 1/4 of your health with every hit. I know there is a hp regen flower but I have yet to find it.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game is great. One thing that I'm finding it suffers from, even moreso than the last game however, is this aesthetic gap between the main character and the NPC's. Having a plethora of non-playable NPC's, that for the most part are easier on the eye/more colorful than the main character, is an ongoing tease. Not to say that the main character is necessarily bad looking...but archer girl is reminding me of Neri a little with her blonde hair, and is much nicer to look at. Also, she's one of the first characters you see...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Odd thing to notice but most of the scenes with the main girl are all shown from the side and make them look way more same-y than they really are. Really weird choice but its starting to bother me, the generic girls' scenes always seem way more dynamic and interesting

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Instead of asking for a save, I would like to ask for walthrough of where to go next. I defeated the mech boss and obtain the axe to break the crates, but now I'm stuck as I don't know where to go next.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
One gripe I have is that they seemed to carry over a number of enemies from the first game over to this one...and that they didn't bring back the lamia enemy. Other than that, yeah, the controls on keyboard is a bit funky but I managed to get used to it after a while. And I got through most of this game by either going really aggressive with the stick, cheesing an enemy by shooting sunflower seeds at them, or a bit of both.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Instead of asking for a save, I would like to ask for walthrough of where to go next. I defeated the mech boss and obtain the axe to break the crates, but now I'm stuck as I don't know where to go next.
Im in the same boat.. I don't really feel like backtracking to find where theres a box I can break

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmm...enemies can RNG you rare staves...This game just got a shit ton better. =D...

Laby

Lurker
Reputation score
Could someone post what the powerups do and how to use them? I only managed to figure out the one with the whip and the one where it places a peach tree for small heal.

Edit read a older post the peaches are just from the trees in the start area :/

Last edited:

Kedt9

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me where the construct boss is? Is it after the plant monster?

FrostyTheSaltman

Reputation score
Anyone figured out what each of the flowers do yet? So far I've figured out how the ones mentioned so far in this thread work, but I'm struggling to figure out what some of these other abilities do.

madskull

Reputation score
asked the dev about the English version, he said if he release such version in DLsite english there is a high chance it we gonna need repurchase the game... unless he try to implement something like a switch to change languages... at least he hinted me that in his Ci-En page.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
in this game you can skip an insane ammount of items. i reached final boss. only foud 3 wands and 4 flower skills..... yet after as a miracle i defeat last boss in perfect . next its the insane escape where a dragon chase you and kill you in 2 - 3 hits.... da hell? also gallery only has MC scenes - but no cgs or npc scenes....

well the ability flowers i have are the basic seed - blue flower - dash dodge flower .. and a explosion flower like shotgun << this one its like a jump backstem to activate X_X..
even my stats i think they are fairly low... sword 3 - shield 2 plant 8 <<<that already with wand equiped.....

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
I seem to have gotten stuck myself. As for bosses I've most recently killed the pirate, after having fought a centaur and a dryad boss. The only place I can see to try and go is an underwater area but it seems to require jumps I can't make.

Also, I've found a pink flower weapon but can't seem to figure out how to activate it. Any tips for either of these issues?

Edit: To hopefully make my question a little easier to answer, I've seen mention of a construct boss that it sounds like others fought sometime after the pirate. I assume that may be where I need to go next, but I've not found a way to actually find them.

Last edited:

tft

Reputation score
I seem to have gotten stuck myself. As for bosses I've most recently killed the pirate, after having fought a centaur and a dryad boss. The only place I can see to try and go is an underwater area but it seems to require jumps I can't make.

Also, I've found a pink flower weapon but can't seem to figure out how to activate it. Any tips for either of these issues?

Edit: To hopefully make my question a little easier to answer, I've seen mention of a construct boss that it sounds like others fought sometime after the pirate. I assume that may be where I need to go next, but I've not found a way to actually find them.
use the fliying button two times, its a attack while fliying.

How do i get pollen from the white flower?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
dash one its more redish. i think he meant pink the oen i said like dodge. -- if i am sure its the one you need to have charge wand then jump and then ability button. your character do a somersault and in fronnt pink flowers scatter lik a shotgun,. or more like a mini explosion =3

dnbj

Reputation score
i've gone through an icy area and defeated a bat boss, and got to some dark area, and i have yet to see this supposed mech boss or an axe. could someone please tell where these are, and also tell which fast travel point is closest?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so I found my way and beat the game, and now I'm doing challenge room after talking to the Pirate Princess. After several rooms I get this

of Step Event0
for object s29_cam_t3_l:

Unable to find any instance for object index '482'
at gml_Object_s29_cam_t3_l_Step_0
############################################################################################

Now I'm stuck in the challenge room and cannot leave without crashing the game. How do I fix this?

Last edited:

habama

Reputation score
i've gone through an icy area and defeated a bat boss, and got to some dark area, and i have yet to see this supposed mech boss or an axe. could someone please tell where these are, and also tell which fast travel point is closest?
mech boss is at the dark area and you get the axe after you defeat it (the axe doesnt drop from the boss you have to break a container for it).
Edit : You get a dialogue scene with the scientist telling you to go open a switch before you fight the mech.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm glad for saves... I used to think myself pretty good at games but the pirate boss was fucking me over.
Isn't that the point of hentai game?

Btw, for anyone who doesn't know it, the method to unlock is inside the .txt file

Also, A button (Default keyboard) in Gallery to hide description text.

Last edited: