What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

vvla123

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 24447

Get hit by the spores from these white flowers when your clothes are fully damaged (usually requires being knocked down to about 50% HP).

Getting sent back to the title menu after clearing the game's completely normal. As far as I know there aren't any requirements for unlocking the bonus dungeon other than talking to the pirate after clearing the game (might need to talk to her repeatedly). Have you fought all 11 bosses?
where is npc room

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
Is there a spell to futa-fy yourself? I feel like there must be, with how I've found the girls you can use to remove the buff away from any of the futa pollen flowers. And how do I use the sakura flower spell? (the one left of the dodge attack, IIRC Google Translate made enough sense to tell me that it was a Sakura flower, but not enough to figure out the use)

boybuddies

Reputation score
Is there a spell to futa-fy yourself? I feel like there must be, with how I've found the girls you can use to remove the buff away from any of the futa pollen flowers. And how do I use the sakura flower spell? (the one left of the dodge attack, IIRC Google Translate made enough sense to tell me that it was a Sakura flower, but not enough to figure out the use)

check up, someone explained how the flowers work already

as for the futa part, only the white flower & certain monsters can make you futa

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Why this game is so fucking hard, every shit insta kill you. I'm missing something like upgrades? I found a wand but it seems even weaker that the default one.

boybuddies

Reputation score
Why this game is so fucking hard, every shit insta kill you. I'm missing something like upgrades? I found a wand but it seems even weaker that the default one.
well the dev just lowered the lowest difficulty setting by abit, maybe try updating the game to v1.05

as for upgrades, there are certain wands and flowers one can earn. so far in this thread, some have found 8 flowers and even a staff that can equip 4 flowers.
there are also those small gems/balls then you can find in various parts of the game to increase your characters overall stats.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like the last boss doesn't unlock in the succubus menu unless you beat it on something other than hard. It finally showed up there for me after clearing it on normal. Fighting her there is a bit more challenging since phase 1+2 attack at the same time, but you don't have to do the flying section afterwards.

edit: v1.05 adds higher weapon drop rates and rare enemy spawn rates, which should hopefully make things easier for people.

where is npc room
If you mean the gallery of the NPC background animations, it's in the postgame bonus dungeon, at the screen to the left of the save room before the boss.

Last edited:

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
Does anyone know a really good way to grind staves with lots of passive attributes? I saw someone mention one with a "reduced grapple damage" attribute, and I'd love to have that so I could enjoy an h-scene now and then without getting a game over.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably not the English TL version yet, but it's a start.

Does anyone know a really good way to grind staves with lots of passive attributes? I saw someone mention one with a "reduced grapple damage" attribute, and I'd love to have that so I could enjoy an h-scene now and then without getting a game over.
The latest patch made weapons more likely to drop, and they'll always drop from rare enemies (the sparkling ones). Pretty sure it's only elf archers, cotton fairies and those sheep warrior things that can have rare forms, so if you find an area with a bunch of them then enter and exit to farm them.

You get way better quality weapons in the bonus dungeon though. Also higher difficulties apparently have a better chance for drops.

vvla123

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like the last boss doesn't unlock in the succubus menu unless you beat it on something other than hard. It finally showed up there for me after clearing it on normal. Fighting her there is a bit more challenging since phase 1+2 attack at the same time, but you don't have to do the flying section afterwards.

edit: v1.05 adds higher weapon drop rates and rare enemy spawn rates, which should hopefully make things easier for people.

If you mean the gallery of the NPC background animations, it's in the postgame bonus dungeon, at the screen to the left of the save room before the boss.
thx

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I freakin loved FlowerFairy and really looked forward to FlowerWitch's release. Played it on Normal (2 star) difficulty cuz I thought it couldn't be that hard. Boi was I wrong. The last boss was no joke. You definitely have to be patient when fighting her. Lost to her a lot. Still, I powered on through and Boom! Finished. Happy to report that I really enjoyed this game.
Y'know...its odd. I felt like I really enjoyed these games (FlowerFairy and FlowerWitch) as actual video games. The H is just a bonus (and they're pretty good as well).

The gameplay is the same as FlowerFairy, which I dont have much to complain about. But the controls here feels a bit unresponsive. It feels lagging, and sometimes I die because Nako wont hit an enemy while I'm holding down the sprint button. The difficulty, while doable, could still be toned down a bit (The lost boss + Flying section was just unbelievably punishing.). Hopefully future update fixes this, and I so look forward for the English version.

Now for the H....It's...umm....pretty hot. I dont have any complaints about re-used enemies, because this Circle really knows how to do some good H animations. The Spider Girl enemies went from being 'Meh' in FlowerFairy to being my absolute Favourite in FlowerWitch because their 'Submission' animation really turns me on. Speaking of which, I really REALLY like the new 'Submission' and 'Break Off' feature for when you lose to enemies. From what I gather, only a few enemies have animation changes for when you 'Submit'. This includes Spider Girls, Ice Girls, and Zombies. There could be more,, but those 3 are the most noticeable. I hope the Dev adds more of this to the characters in the coming updates.

You really can end up skipping a lot of content in this game (I somehow missed this one until I almost fought the final boss). A little pointer for those of you like me.
If you're wondering about where you can fight the blonde Knight from the first game, shes in Area 2. In my playthrough, I found 4 save spaces in Area 2. Teleport to the very last save spaces and exit right. If done right, the first enemy you'll see on the ledge is the small acid snail. Jump up and head left where you'll see a Pollen Enemy doing H with a maggot (there will also be 2 maggots). Keep going left. Upon transition, you'll see the weird flower with 4 vines enemy in your way. Go over it and you'll soon find yourself on a floor where you can jump down. Do so and upon transition, go left and you'll reach the area for the blonde Knight. The area has a couple of NPCs having H, and right in the center is the sexually frustrated blonde Knight jacking herself off. From here, you can either beat her or...help her...
Beating her gives a new Flower power (Damage on second dash)
Helping her gets you a gameover CG...

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
no one can find the health value in Cheat Engine?
Problem with the value isn't finding it, it's the fact that the address for it changes every time you go to another area AND isn't unique to the area, i.e. if you go to area A, then B, going back to A won't assign the same address it did last time you visited. When I just started using CE I thought this was what the pointer search method was for, but I never learned how to use the search, provided it can help, in the first place.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So with the final Boss I got a set of good strats for Phase 2 that can help. (i assume phase 1 is straightforward enough that people can handle it?)

The big thing is to mostly stick to one side and use sunflower shots with an upwards angle to hit the boss and also deal with the spawning vine lillies. Biggest issue is keeping track of the vore crawler and to watch out for the projectiles she shoots (pinwheel thingies) as they are both fast and punishing.

If you get a good shot on try to go for a rose uppercut as it'll deal a tonne of damage. When she goes into the stunned pose jump in straight away and wail on her otherwise the vine lillies will swarm the arena and also I /think/ she heals if you leave her alone like that but I never tested it again after it happened the first time to me so not 100%

With these you should minimize damage and keep you healthy for the Final Phase. If you have 2 slots on your wand you can use this point to heal with the...peach? Flower before triggering the final section.

Good luck everyone I hope this helps

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out on dlsite eng. Not translated yet though, it's too soon for that, but support the game and hopefully we'll see a tl fairly quickly.

sophie

Reputation score
id imagine that the english site version will be the one that gets updated with the translation like last time right

Kekster

Reputation score
Is there a way to pay with paypal? says I can't pay adult content with pp.

Bakhemin

Reputation score
someone recently posted that its up on 'cat site', dumb question but i cannot for the life of me remember what the actual name of that site is. if someone would be so kind as to remind me of the name of the site, if not here then in a whisper? i would deeply appreciate it.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I've worked out how to get to the final dungeon area. Make sure as you've been exploring the dungon you exhaust the dialogue of the squid girl at each save room. then, You need to do the same dungeon section for 50 floors without saving (i did the cave one is seemed the easiest), then the next floor will be the save room with the right doors leading back into the dungeon and the left doors leading to the hidden boss and the NPC room. To do the same dungeon you just turn around and go back in the door you came in from. I hope this makes it easier for you all

Last edited: