What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

I like this game alot but have a problem. i can find 2 saves in the underwater section but thats it i cant find the pirate boss can somebody help me please?

I guess gangbang's getting my vote. Since SM is so broad... would bound autofellatio with the succubunny penetrating her count?

Very agreeable as SM is a very... broad... term when it comes to specific acts. With the other choices, we’re able to at least get some idea as to what will be going on but SM is up in the air. We could make the choice better by passing some ideas by the dev just in case that option does come out on top.
I guess gangbang's getting my vote. Since SM is so broad... would bound autofellatio with the succubunny penetrating her count?
The SM stuff's kinda irrelevant now since hypnosis seems to have the vote locked down. I'm happy with it since it's probably my top pick, even though I voted for everything except SM.

I like this game alot but have a problem. i can find 2 saves in the underwater section but thats it i cant find the pirate boss can somebody help me please?
If you're still stuck, the second half of this post may or may not help:

https://ulmf.org/threads/misinkoujou-flower-witch-rj256081.12851/page-14#post-1058989

Not to nitpick but... doesn't she already have a hypnosis attack? The projectile heart.

Hypnosis won the vote comfortably. The CG browser's coming in the next update, which should be released tomorrow or the day after.
Not to nitpick but... doesn't she already have a hypnosis attack? The projectile heart.
Hard to tell without being able to read her bio, but I think it's more about making Nako horny. Also it's kinda generic since the resulting animation isn't unique to that fight.

v1.2's out with the CG viewer. The entrance is by the starting house save point, though from the dev's comments and Neko's presence I'm assuming you need to have beaten her to unlock it.

034899534.png

pressing the a key at the cauldron you can view the cg

madskull I saw the issues you're having with the white witch boss CG. As far as I know you'll only see the CG if you go to the game over screen while you're being grabbed / 'eaten' by the large flower that roams around on the ground. It's the same with a lot of the other bosses and enemies - you only see the special CGs if you go to the game over screen while you're in their grab animation. Not sure if that helps, or if there's actually a problem with your game or something.

come back after 1 week of being out, thanks for the info, before the patch, the white witch CG was triggered any time after she came down from her flower, now need specific timing like you said, btw anyone has being able to get the CG with nako and kurosane or what trigger it?

I don't know how well my CE table will work for you guys, but I'll tell you how I got it to work. Health and Stamina/Magic are on this table.

To get the health and stamina values in Cheat Engine, you have to find the double value for both. They both start at 100. When looking for the value, DO NOT LEAVE THAT ROOM. Values change between addresses in between room transitions. Once you have found the value and have put it in your address list, run a pointer scan for that address. Make sure you set your health to a number you can remember. Once you have your list of pointer addresses, leave the room. Then in your Pointer Scan window, click Pointer Scanner then Rescan Memory. DO NOT USE SCAN FOR POINTER OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROGRESS! In the rescan memory window, select By Value and input your health value. Repeat until there's only one or two pointers left, then double click that pointer address (If there's two, just pick one it should be fine) to bring it into your address list.

This table seems to have broken, it worked in the old version but in 1.2 only the stamina works.

come back after 1 week of being out, thanks for the info, before the patch, the white witch CG was triggered any time after she came down from her flower, now need specific timing like you said, btw anyone has being able to get the CG with nako and kurosane or what trigger it?
Still have no idea about that last CG. I can see the other 21 CGs in the viewer, but not that one. I don't really want to ask the dev about it yet in case it's something he plans on using later, plus I'm not sure how he feels about people looking through the game files.

If it still hasn't been found once the updates have died down then it's probably fine to ask him then.

Well, no luck getting the pointer. For some reason it always ends up at 0 pointers even though it looks good at the start.

If anyone has a save with the incense unlocked, it'd be greatly appreciated.

If it still hasn't been found once the updates have died down then it's probably fine to ask him then.

pretty much, we dont need to rush, only was curious what trigger it, if was available, think we can confirm isnt implemented yet. (this due a Flower Fairy CG was hidden from me for near 1 year, saw the pic in the DLSite and the dev was pretty nice to tell me how trigger it)

Well, no luck getting the pointer. For some reason it always ends up at 0 pointers even though it looks good at the start.

If anyone has a save with the incense unlocked, it'd be greatly appreciated.

here you go.

1.2 is pretty bugged right now, the game crash when the incense is dropped, the dev mentioned a fix is coming, only avoid the cave' floors 50+ for now, or use a previous version.

Attachments

• data.zip
    389 bytes · Views: 299
Last edited:
I have a file containing all 22 of the CG images, given to me by a friendly face. (won't say the name in case he wants to remain anonymous)

Does this game also have yuri, or is it only monsterfuta-on-girl or futa-on-monstergirl?

Does this game also have yuri, or is it only monsterfuta-on-girl or futa-on-monstergirl?
I think there are a couple of girls that mostly just kiss or don't have dicks, but it's like 90% futa-on-futa or futa-on-girl. I think Flower FairY had more yuri, but I can't remember all the animations.

Like nermdan said, the game is mostly futa-on-girl. A few monsters have yuri-only scenes, but a good few of the futa animations have a yuri-only stage before they whip out the futa (like the rabbit girls, ghost boss, or final boss). There's also a bit of regular old monster-on-girl.

New ci-en post shows the WIP of succubat's new animation. Hoping it means the bats now work as a restraint attack, since the lack of interesting mid-air interactions was my main gripe with that encounter.

The paywalled part just shows a bit more of the animation. It has some kissing since it got 2nd place in the poll.

>Bats bind her so the succubutt can hypnotize her with a kiss
How can one circle be this perfect?

Subtle and maybe oversaid already, but I like how the animation seems so...live. Like example the new bats animation, you can see the MC struggling and failing to get free, complete with the expression and how her ears seem to be down at the moment.

Back