What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

aaaaaaaaa
Translation when? Flower Fairy took so long to get used to with all the moon runes and I dont think i would want to repeat all that trial and error in this one...
Also, I thought he finished this game already?

Can someone help please??? I´m stuck at the Part where there are those stupid Boxes blocking the way!
I already tried anything! What the hell am I supposed to do??? Is there some kind of Walktrough?

Thanks in advance!

Can someone help please??? I´m stuck at the Part where there are those stupid Boxes blocking the way!
I already tried anything! What the hell am I supposed to do??? Is there some kind of Walktrough?

Thanks in advance!
Jump back a couple of pages. We have an almost complete walkthrough made from people asking questions like yours and getting answers.
You're supposed to fight a wooden machine and get a saw from a cabinet in a lab like room shortly after.

So... kind of a stupid question, but how do you actually access the gallery?
I know how to unlock it on the title screen, but... none of the options in the menu seem to actually take me to it.

So... kind of a stupid question, but how do you actually access the gallery?
I know how to unlock it on the title screen, but... none of the options in the menu seem to actually take me to it.

If you want sprite gallery you go to the red crystal next to a save point and hit the second button down, if you want CG gallery go to the save point where your house is and go left and down it should be just to your right.

If you want sprite gallery you go to the red crystal next to a save point and hit the second button down, if you want CG gallery go to the save point where your house is and go left and down it should be just to your right.

Thanks. I actually just found the sprite gallary. I knew about the bestiary but i couldn't see any animations through it. I was mashing every button except for up/down.
Duh.

Edit: Left and down takes you to the room with the breakable boxes. Then going right takes you to the octo-pirate. Is that what you meant? I'd assumed that she was the endless dungeon that everyone was talking about.

Last edited:
Jump back a couple of pages. We have an almost complete walkthrough made from people asking questions like yours and getting answers.
You're supposed to fight a wooden machine and get a saw from a cabinet in a lab like room shortly after.

Thanks a million! Now, you don´t have to but, you think you could show me how to find the Lab? (or the comments that explain it?)

Thanks a million sweetheart! 😘

After you beat the mech boss, go right to the next screen, up the rocky ledges, then left. It's in this thing:

View attachment 24394

There're some crates/boxes you can destroy without it (the weaker looking ones), but for most of them you'll need this.

Where do I find this damn science room?!? I was two days straight searching this stupid place till I gave up! The First Game was way better! At least you could find everything there!

Another ci-en post, another part of the animation shown. The paywalled part shows a bit more again, with the bats changing Nako into a bikini that looks like the one succubat's wearing.

Edit: Left and down takes you to the room with the breakable boxes. Then going right takes you to the octo-pirate. Is that what you meant? I'd assumed that she was the endless dungeon that everyone was talking about.

The entrance to the CG room is on the same screen as the starting house's save point. If it's not there it means you either don't have the right version, or you haven't beaten the ghostly boss yet, since I'm assuming she's a requirement (she's in the room).

792921004863.png

Where do I find this damn science room?!? I was two days straight searching this stupid place till I gave up! The First Game was way better! At least you could find everything there!
Not sure where you've gotten to, but if you've beaten succubat (5th warp point of area 4), take the only available route after her fight to the right. Keep going until you travel across a long bridge and keep taking the only open route until you end up in an area with mechanical platforms. From the next screen onwards everything'll be dark around you. Explore this area, pressing switches to open blocked paths, until you meet Siamia again and then beat the mech boss (it's not hard to find). Then follow the instructions in that post.

That's as much spoon-feeding as you're getting. If you haven't beaten succubat yet then go do that.

The entrance to the CG room is on the same screen as the starting house's save point. If it's not there it means you either don't have the right version, or you haven't beaten the ghostly boss yet, since I'm assuming she's a requirement (she's in the room).

Ah, It says I have version 1.00. Is the new one 1.2, or is there a newer one?

Sukebei uploaders generally aren't bothering to update to the latest versions, which is a shame.
Oh well, I'll try to find it somewhere else.

Ah, It says I have version 1.00. Is the new one 1.2, or is there a newer one?

Sukebei uploaders generally aren't bothering to update to the latest versions, which is a shame.
Oh well, I'll try to find it somewhere else.
It's Velka in particular who is terrible in this. Uploads only buggy initial release versions, never bothers updating the torrents or his threads on anime-sharing, abuses mod privileges to keep his own threads at the top at all times.

Another ci-en post, another part of the animation shown. The paywalled part shows a bit more again, with the bats changing Nako into a bikini that looks like the one succubat's wearing.

View attachment 25229

Not sure where you've gotten to, but if you've beaten succubat (5th warp point of area 4), take the only available route after her fight to the right. Keep going until you travel across a long bridge and keep taking the only open route until you end up in an area with mechanical platforms. From the next screen onwards everything'll be dark around you. Explore this area, pressing switches to open blocked paths, until you meet Siamia again and then beat the mech boss (it's not hard to find). Then follow the instructions in that post.

That's as much spoon-feeding as you're getting. If you haven't beaten succubat yet then go do that.

I don´t get it! Where is she??? or wait! What´s the newest version??? :unsure:

Does anyone have a save that's past the ghost woman boss fight? I'm stuck there and cannot beat it, spent an entire day trying to finish it. Thanks ya'll.

Check my posts in this thread, one of them has a file attached with a save before each boss.

Check my posts in this thread, one of them has a file attached with a save before each boss.
saves are on page 11 so ya dont have to search

I want to head to the CG gallery, but every save I get from here leaves me in the gauntlet and the teleporter doesn't work. I dont know how to get out of it, dying brings me right back. What do?

I want to head to the CG gallery, but every save I get from here leaves me in the gauntlet and the teleporter doesn't work. I dont know how to get out of it, dying brings me right back. What do?
If I recall correctly, talking to the octo-pirate girl gives you the option to teleport out. If that doesn't work, I think you can get to lower floors by saving every time you see the crystal, to get back to the starting area. (saving reduces your current floor count by half, apparently)

Using the save crystals in the EX dungeon will not get you out of the EX dungeon. You have to talk to the octopirate girl in a save room. The teleporter doesn't work because you're in the EX dungeon; you're basically locked in an alternate dimension until you choose to "exit" by talking to the octopirate.

Another (another) ci-en post, another (another) part of the animation shown. The paywalled part shows a bit more again (again), though interestingly it includes Nako sprouting wings which look just like succubat's. Dev says he's aiming to finish it by his next post.

New ci-en post - the animation's finished and will be added to the game in the next update, which should be in the next few days. Paywalled part shows succuNako straddling futa succubat in mid-air (GOOD END).

This sounds so good. I’ve been doing my best to hold off on looking at the animation updates but it already sounds awesome.

Back