What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

Trying to clear the game on my own file, but anyone able to give me advice on a technique for beating the lotus final boss? the first two stages are relatively straightforward, but once she starts spawning the segmented flowers, I can never seem to get up to her to attack. She moves if you wait too long so waiting until the final red flower appears and destroying it doesn't seem to be a viable option.
I know how you feel. It took me two full nights to beat her. This is how I got past that issue you have. Once she emerges from her hiding place, she uses that flower chain to piss you off, however, this flower chain can also be an indicator of where she appears next, so keep an eye out. Once she appears, you dont have to worry about much other than the flying leaves she tosses around and the flower that she sits on. That thing can launch some pretty anoying projectiles. I normaly wait unlill she faces one way and attack her from behind. Half of the flower platform you stand on will be blocked by the flower chain, but if you jump just right, you can avoid the chain and the flower she sits on. After she becomes weak, act fast. She will fill the entire screen with the flower chain, making it impossable to move, without dying. Once she is weak, jump to her asap and spam the attack button.

As for the fire dragon thing, just stick to the right of the screen and attack from afar. You'll take less damage (and avoid her charge attack) when combined with common sense. Dont forget some projectiles can be destroid.

New update, adding new scene with the succubus Lily, and new poll in his Ci-En page to add new content, plus showing a new character for the next game.

Putting the survey through google translate (because the fuckin adultcheck overly won't let you see a translated page :rolleyes: ) the top option comes out as Ajin. Anyone know what that means? I'm familiar with the anime but... that doesn't seem quite right?

The poll options are

Demihuman (亜人 )
Animal (動物 )
Plant (植物 )
Insect (昆虫 )
Ghost (幽霊 )

It's unrelated, but the Ajin manga/anime is also 亜人, same word.

Was looking through the dev's Ci-en page. How do you get the scene where the succubat is whipping the nude protag girl?

Was looking through the dev's Ci-en page. How do you get the scene where the succubat is whipping the nude protag girl?

It's a scene for a future update.

the update is already live, since sunday, its version 1.4, to get the scene, you need finish the bosses rematches with 3 star difficulty, (no idea if you need to finish all the bosses or only a few) once you do that, she reward you with a item to summon her in your bed, future drops of such item drop regularly from the bosses each time you rematch them, i dont tested it yet, but got my first "perfume" when i spoke with her, but already i finished before all the bosses rematches since im using an old save.

the update is already live, since sunday, its version 1.4, to get the scene, you need finish the bosses rematches with 3 star difficulty, (no idea if you need to finish all the bosses or only a few) once you do that, she reward you with a item to summon her in your bed, future drops of such item drop regularly from the bosses each time you rematch them, i dont tested it yet, but got my first "perfume" when i spoke with her, but already i finished before all the bosses rematches since im using an old save.

I've had them all 3-starred forever, did not get this drop so detection may be bugged. Not exactly keen on grinding bosses for a drop again, as I've already done so to get all their items. Here's hoping it can drop from 1-star bosses.

I've had them all 3-starred forever, did not get this drop so detection may be bugged. Not exactly keen on grinding bosses for a drop again, as I've already done so to get all their items. Here's hoping it can drop from 1-star bosses.

me too, maybe is bugged or has a very low rate: about this item, the dev mentioned how obtain it only in version 1.4 btw:

(original text)
ばらの小瓶

ボス再戦イベントでは特殊なアイテムが入手できます。
ナコの部屋でアイテムを使用すると…!?
ちなみに、特殊アイテムにつきましてはイベント後に、最大難易度のボス再戦にてランダムで入手が可能です。

(google translated)
Small bottle of roses

Special items are available at the Boss Rematch event.
If you use items in Naco's room ...! ?
By the way, special items can be obtained at random after the event in the boss rematch of maximum difficulty.

**Update**

got it, 3 already, farming the first dryad boss, its a rare / low rate drop.

Last edited:
So I can farm any 3* boss for it?
I'll get grinding and see what happens. Of course, a save is always appreciated.

edit: got one of those drink looking thingies and when I used it on the bed I got the whipping scene. I noticed a bed item and something else on the list. Are they in the game yet, and if so, what scenes do they give and how do you acquire them?

Last edited:
s3b.png s4b.png

Latest ci-en post shows the WIP of the new ghost monsters based on the poll results, proving yet again that democracy always succeeds.

aaa where are these polls? I want more scenes involving goth girl

well seems i found his ci-en page but i can't read moonrunes anyway. I think I found the poll and I'm guessing it's too late

edit 2(final): noticed on the prior posts that there actually is another goth girl scene riding protag girl. I wonder if that's in the game yet. If not, I can't wait.

Looks to be the same situation as with the other bosses (octopuspirate and succubus) that end up in your base. Item used at the bed will get you an animation, though I doubt it's in game yet.

Does anyone have a complete save of the current build? I am afraid I am pretty shit at this game.

Well, at least I found how to obtain the water bottle, so now I have a save file with EVERYTHING except one missing flower. Anyone want it?

And one more thing, a walkthrough made by me with everything you need to know.

One mistake I see is that you don't need to defeat the ghost boss to view CGs. The cauldron is there from the beginning of the game. You can access the room by going to where the octopus boss would be sitting (inside your house) and then jumping up.
It would also be good to have a general map and direction to go to find different things (bosses, flowers, wands, etc).

Back