What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

It seems to be a repeat of that oh so fun falling icicle section. Fun.
If you manage to get past the first level and beat the two simultaneous bosses somehow, I can confirm the new enemies are in there.

Also, typing this message just made me lose all my progress because the dumb game accepts input even in the background. I'm going to give myself an aneurysm playing this level. It wouldn't be so bad if magic replenished faster and being touched didn't send you 30 feet backwards with no possibility to recover.

Last edited:
It's a WIP, the dev posted about it on today.

I'm only using Google translate, so I could be wrong, but it sounds like the translation is done except for the the additions he put in post-game.

I'm only using Google translate, so I could be wrong, but it sounds like the translation is done except for the the additions he put in post-game.
Yeah, I read the same, plus he's said in the comments and on twitter that it's basically done. Just makes sense to call it a WIP until it's tested and released.

Just got to play this again to see the updates, but really, how are you supposed to beat the hard challenge? I mean, got past the first area/two bosses, but the level design is too stressfull, can't even get to see what's new.

Yeah, it's pretty brutal. By the time I got past the dual boss I'd have no health left. IMHO the worst part is the centaur, she can hit you from offscreen, gets generous i-frames and is stagger-proof. After dying 2 steps into the next screen I opened cheatengine and froze the HP. XD

I haven't even tried the hard mode level. I still have pain filled flashbacks of the prepatched final boss.

Is it actually possible to make a save/warp in that area once you complete it?

Just wondering, has this game been updated yet? Last I checked the dev was making stuff for future updates but hasn't updated since december 9th.

Just wondering, has this game been updated yet? Last I checked the dev was making stuff for future updates but hasn't updated since december 9th.
not that i can see. must still be a work in progress.

he posted some place the english version still a work in progress, no mention of new updates to flower witch, but he is working in a new title.

Is Misinkojou also the artist for ?
The artwork looks similar.

Is Misinkojou also the artist for ?
The artwork looks similar.
not sure, but his art is close enough .. cant find anything about him in fruitbat factory' page. but he mentioned it in this post:

i use google to translate and read all his posts, so im not sure if i read correctly, but i think he mentioned it about he draw something related to it.

not sure, but his art is close enough .. cant find anything about him in fruitbat factory' page. but he mentioned it in this post:

i use google to translate and read all his posts, so im not sure if i read correctly, but i think he mentioned it about he draw something related to it.
I see.

He could be the same artist.

Got a question anyone know how to put the save file in the game, as the save file i downloaded shows up as data.bin while the game is data.win

Back