What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I too, am excited for the waiting game once its released.

Seriously though,I hope Misinkoujou returns the Dog girls from his previous game. Would be nice to have

madskull

Reputation score
im not sure, since i dont know japanese and the google translator its pretty faulty sometimes, but it seems you can unlock playable characters when you finish/play the game or something like that. in this tweet he say something about you can fly longer with this char than the MC.

and in this developer page, he mention about cutting some chars (content) from the final game, im not sure since as i said before, translation its a little borked. we can hope.

I too, am excited for the waiting game once its released.

Seriously though,I hope Misinkoujou returns the Dog girls from his previous game. Would be nice to have
sadly he said before, he didnt included her due to the releasing/developing date coming near to close, but we can hope he can add both as an extra DLC / Patch like he did before when he added the ICE area and the Yuki Onnas in the previous flower fairy.
honestly he is one of the few developers who keep constant communication with his audience, pretty rare at this point, a lot of devs only ignore the forums and social networks, more if isnt in their native language, but he tries to respond to everyone he can despite lenguage barriers.

madskull

Reputation score
it seems a new demo was released:

*yeah, new demo available, you need create an account in Ci en to download it.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
it seems a new demo was released:

*yeah, new demo available, you need create an account in Ci en to download it.
Yes, and you can just follow him and download it. Thanks for the heads up

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just a heads-up, the trick of turning on controller and then pressing Return on your keyboard to unlock the gallery works in this demo.

Also difficulty doesn't seem to do much, the enemies deal the same amount of damage no matter if you put it on Hard/Normal/Easy.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Welp. Played through the 0.3.2 demo just now. I'll guess I'll post some stuff

Stat up pickups

Home
Leftmost Side

Basement

Caves
Entrance

Rose Area - Entrance (They're connected)

Rose Area - Inner Area

Inaccessible (Indestructible Crates)

Eastern Forest (After beating Dryad)
Second Area (Under the bridge)

Eastern Caves (Somewhere high in the middle)

End Area

There's also a new flower that you can use
(area is on the right side of the basement)
[Charge] + [Up key]
Summons a tree. Hitting it drops a peach that heals a huge amount of HP. Up to two peaches can be dropped.
*Summoning the tree does no damage
*Tree can only be summoned once every area
*Peaches stay on the tree until hit (i.e. Hitting the tree once, going to the next area and summoning the tree will have 1 peach remaining on it)
*Peaches are reset upon saving.

Sorry the names of the areas got lazy at the end there. I suck at these.
Also, I haven't found a secret area in this version. The secret area from 0.2.2 isn't accessible. If someone manages to find it, do share

Also difficulty doesn't seem to do much, the enemies deal the same amount of damage no matter if you put it on Hard/Normal/Easy.
Difficulty increases stamina consumption of Dodging, Dash Attack, Arial Dash Attack, and getting up.
Based on my experience from Flower Fairy, it's really hard without stat ups haha

Last edited:

Kekster

Reputation score
Hey Guys! :D

I really like this demo, I think I played it through. But I'm not sure, can some1 provide a full save, so i can check?

cell943

Reputation score
Hey Guys! :D

I really like this demo, I think I played it through. But I'm not sure, can some1 provide a full save, so i can check?
Did you see the centaur? (sheeptaur?) If so, then you saw everything.

madskull

Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

came across an update list don't know if I actually translated this right
[1] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
For erotic scenes, I would like you to increase what makes a hero into a futanari.
· It is caught by a tentacle and it is squeezed, it is sucked
· It is grown and it gets scratched from the back
· Build oneself stamped on stuffed ones
· Suspended and the cock is squeezed like a milk of a cow and ejaculated
· Ejaculation with Tocotrot without being touched and being violated by two tentacles
· Female vessels are caressed only by paired pencils and face-to-face with themselves with tokoroten
· Nympho · Futanari and attack nearby enemies

[2] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to adopt the motion that takes off or removes like Renko in the next work.

[3] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want breathing underwater apart from stamina gauge.

[Four]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add a jarret other than a shellfelt futanari.

[Five]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to be able to appreciate animation of instant death trap such as thorns and tentacles in biological books.

[6] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I'd like to add a deviation of height difference like Iwahime.

[7] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to improve it because it is difficult for the grilling technique to get rid of the stray devils and rocks that are premised on stunning.

[8] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add operation character selection.

[9] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I would like you to add costume selection.

[Ten]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add a function to switch arbitrarily with and without a fluff.

[11] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I'd like to have both of them appear in the next installment of Siemiere and Lenco (both Syscon).

[12] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want to know the footsteps of Estelia and Anise.

[13]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want to see more of the saints.

[14]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want to know about the future of Siemia.

[15] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to continue the elements that remember the high difficulty death.

[16] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I would like the level of difficulty to be increased both up and down.

[17] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
In the ejaculation scene, I want another variation such as while keeping the piston as it is, while pressing it still.
Specifically, as an example, "restraint → insert → piston → ejaculation (different motion as opposed to piston → different motion) → reverberation (breathing, sperm overflowing etc. → piston restarting → loop below)

[18] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want more variations of breast torture.

[19] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want a scene such as a mysterious insect and an egg like a spider female to have an egg or a character with a nurse bed setting have eggs overflowing at the time of aftergrowth instead of semen.

[20] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want the scene of gradually becoming fascinated, feel like being dropped by mind (turning hands, holding hands at the face-to-face sitting loop, turning feet on the waist, etc.).

[twenty one]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want the erotic system which is made unreasonable afterwards.
Example) Moromi Slime Only the lower half of the body sinks like the first stage, then the lower half of the body falls beyond the limit.
  It sinks into the sea of the tentacle and is attacked by the whole body or is ejaculated beyond the limit from the futanari and it stops moving.
 (At first it is rampant but every time I ejaculate it stops responding and the end seems to only move with Pikli during ejaculation).

[twenty two]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to release more Ryona enemies and traps.

[twenty three]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
Background I want you to be able to see the huge dots of Mob as well.

[twenty four]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to make it rather blowjob.

[twenty five]----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want a scene of 3p etc in a dual woman.

[26] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to enhance character animation.
Example) From running to jumping, it becomes a picture of vertical flight without crouching from the posture of weight running forward.
  Or add the running jump.

[27] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to strengthen the background.
Example) Near scene layer · Layers of own character · Landscape layer to express multiple spaces with multiple scrolling.

[28] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add equipment.
Ex) Get it by defeating the boss besides the default knife and revolver. Or obtain by map search.

[29] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want Gloriona to be kept discreet.
Example) Because some people are not good at expressive expressions, stronger Ryona such as laying eggs should be able to choose non-display by setting.
  I want on-off function for gangbanging too.

[30] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want erotic being manipulated only by the body without being fascinated and being masturbated or woman on top regardless of my intention.

■ 05/18 postscript
[31] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about the stuation.
Ryona · Life System
· Current
· Enemy jumping to the face → suffocation
· Tentacles and echoes are taken from ears, taking over, mental disintegration
· Insert a medicine and insert a thin tentacle in a futanari urethra and a nipple → Suck it until it dies

No touch (without touching futanari) system erotic
· Electricity is flowed and ejaculation
· Fiddling with brains from ears with tentacles
· Ejaculation and milk (by injecting it in several times) with injection of powerful aphrodisiacs without doing anything (just by stimulation of the wind)

Erotic system
· Tentacles to be bogged down (It's like chameleon's internal tentacle)
 I like the feeling being sent in, so I'd like to increase this type of tentacles
· Another pattern of aphrodisiac gas (futanari)
A boat gate
· Clear tentacle (Liquid flow can be seen)
· Tentacles to tap out (tentacles to send liquid eggs at constant intervals, tentacles to understand where you are going now)
· I will be cummed out of my semen
(Suck semen from futanari with tentacles → save in clear part and show it → insert another tentacle → ejaculate by sending stored semen)
· Fishing rod on both hands
· Fist in the both hands + 4 in the woman on top posture (so you can even paint one piece after defeat)

[32] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add costumes.
· Swimwear (bikini) · · · Underwater speed up, no need for breathing
· Kunoichi · · · The enemy and the trap stop responding (Low Difficulty, After Elements)
· Gunman (Western drama style) · · · Enhanced shooting instead of no proximity · Double pistol
· Ranger (with military clothes hat) · · · knife strengthening

[33] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to hit the aperitif gases even after down.

[34] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add an emergence place of enemies in an illustration.

[35] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
I want you to add monster [succubus].
Example) Lesbian chukuchu It is squeezed out by absorbing and absorbing her inverse fellatio and reverse rape.

[36] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about the stuation.
Kiss system
· Deep kiss with putting tongue
· Sucked up and dried out
· Ejaculate while kissing

· Aphrodisiac system
· Ostrich and commit myself from here
Ex) Sakurako or scrub

[37] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about the map system.
· Construction of the map configuration with awareness of the block
Example) Shape with square to make map easier

[38] ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
What you want about difficulty adjustment.
· Warning sign of instant death trap
· Guide sign in the direction of travel

bullkinglink posted a list some time ago, from the creator, it seems he wanted ideas to incorporate to the game, so far some of those were used, so we can have an idea to what expect.

Btw.. can our mighty Jebus.. i mean Jesus, update the link for the demo from the creator's CI EN page? its already the version 3.2 and isnt available from his blog. thanks

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yeah I'm also going to request a full save. You can't use old saves and the difficulty settings comprise of Hard, Harder, and Fuck You.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

bullkinglink posted a list some time ago, from the creator, it seems he wanted ideas to incorporate to the game, so far some of those were used, so we can have an idea to what expect.

Btw.. can our mighty Jebus.. i mean Jesus, update the link for the demo from the creator's CI EN page? its already the version 3.2 and isnt available from his blog. thanks
Unfortunately not due to the image on the download page.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If anyone's interested, Dev's latest post in Cien have tutorial videos on how to do stuff in the game.

And TiL,our MC's name is Nako

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Dev's new Ci-en post sets out what's left to do before release:

This time, I would like to report the remaining work on Flower Witch development.
At first, in the middle of March, the main game story has been completed!
From here, it is at the stage of working from the request list as well as the formal remaining issues.
I made a rough list of the remaining cases because it was a chance.

List of remaining cases
・ The remaining three magic creations 【Undertaking】
・ Random dungeon added
・ Processing speedup "Optimization of image reading"
・ Processing speedup "Optimization of sound reading"
・ Mob addition "for the story reinforcement"
・ Adjustment of difficulty

List of requests
・ Create a tutorial
・ CG mode creation
・ Mobi animation viewing mode creation
・ Additional condition "pregnancy" addition
・ Additional condition "Hanari" added

There should still be some details, but I think this is something like this.
I feel like I had a lot of other requests ... If you forget, please point out! Of course, additional requirements are acceptable.

It is hoped that the magic creation underway will be finished this week.
The system of magic equipment was wasting resources, so it took a little time to renovate ... Well, it is rust that came out (^ ^;

Thank you.
So yeah, the end's in sight. Part of me wants to wait for the likely English version, but I'm not convinced I can hold out for that long.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Same boat here. Every time I see this thread at the top I immediately hope it's a release message. One of these days.

I'm still planning to do the thing when it officially comes out.

madskull

Reputation score
The dev is pretty active in Ci-en, nearly putting an update in a daily basis if someone is interested, right now he is keeping updating the game with new options like reverse rolling ( you can reverse r*pe some enemies)

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"This week, I made a bug fix and created a random dungeon, with one long state anomaly. It is likely to end in April at the end ... I think the future will be random dungeon completion → event correction → test → various additional elements will be compatible ... I want to release in July when the previous work was released! Thank you. "

From the dev's Twitter

madskull

Reputation score
New demo added ver 3.3 exclusive to supporters, if anyone is supporting him in his ci-en page here is the link: