What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It appears to add an enemy{s)? and the futa debuff/buff. Not sure on exact contents...Not too much into paying $3 just to see one new thing.

madskull

Reputation score
It appears to add an enemy{s)? and the futa debuff/buff. Not sure on exact contents...Not too much into paying $3 just to see one new thing.
yeah, fixed a few bugs about the double jumping, the debuff and a few enemies more (2 i think) but thats all.

*small update* its unlocked for free right now.

Last edited:

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bullkinglink posted a list some time ago, from the creator, it seems he wanted ideas to incorporate to the game, so far some of those were used, so we can have an idea to what expect.

Btw.. can our mighty Jebus.. i mean Jesus, update the link for the demo from the creator's CI EN page? its already the version 3.2 and isnt available from his blog. thanks
Look at that was i kinda on the ball or what

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
*small update* its unlocked for free right now.
Late to the party so I'm a bit confused. He made the game publicly available for a short time from his enty page? Seems kinda... anti-money-grubbing-crowdfundy to do that, but really great for PR so not entirely implausible. Was it just a patch that was unlocked? Or am I just so out of the loop I've got no idea what you're talking about?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Late to the party so I'm a bit confused. He made the game publicly available for a short time from his enty page? Seems kinda... anti-money-grubbing-crowdfundy to do that, but really great for PR so not entirely implausible. Was it just a patch that was unlocked? Or am I just so out of the loop I've got no idea what you're talking about?
It was first only for paying subscribers but now its open for everyone.
The dude has mentioned that he wants to give back to the people who subscribe to him and I guess letting them get a days head start was his solution?

madskull

Reputation score

Game will release sometime next month.
yeah he said he going to release it in the anniversary of his previous work, right now he is running a ci-en campaign to release future content based in the amount of followers to unlock goals, pretty simple to show our appreciation to the developer if you can give a "like" in his Ci-en page, already did, hope other people do the same.

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah he said he going to release it in the anniversary of his previous work, right now he is running a ci-en campaign to release future content based in the amount of followers to unlock goals, pretty simple to show our appreciation to the developer if you can give a "like" in his Ci-en page, already did, hope other people do the same.
that's good to know! I highly recommend anyone interested in this game take a few moments to do so.. I know these kinds of things don't exactly get tons of activity but this guy is great and deserves it.

madskull

Reputation score
that's good to know! I highly recommend anyone interested in this game take a few moments to do so.. I know these kinds of things don't exactly get tons of activity but this guy is great and deserves it.
i know it, right? other games with less content, pretty much abandoned long time ago, reclusive dev, bad pixel art, etc. and still getting more attention than this one, despite this dev having the total opposite character of most of them.

but well, we hardly understand how people think anyway.

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I asked the dev what his plans were for an English release, and he said that given the popularity of Flower Fairy's eng release he wants to do a translation for this at some point, but not before it has a stable release out. So we can expect it in the future, but not straight away.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thats what, the 17th of July based on DLsite? Exciting!

cell943

Reputation score
The dev said he was about to release the game yesterday, but then he looked again and realized the anniversary was actually Wednesday. Based dev. :cautious:

madskull

Reputation score
Did this get delayed?
yeah it got delayed, he said it gonna be released soon, but there isnt an specific date now (he mentioned before about releasing it in the anniversary date , but guess the final work's burden piled up), in a Ci-en post mentioned about to try to release it before july's end. but possibly can be released in august's middle

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Today's Ci-en post says he's aiming for a release by Saturday or next Monday. The wait's nearly over.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Application to dlsite's been submitted. He thinks the sale date will be Sunday 28th, assuming there're no issues with the review.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Two days left!

Edit:
Oh, my alerts hadn't updated me on this thread so I assumed nobody else posted about it yet.
Well, I already bumped the thread so no point in deleting.
Get hyped!