What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its on dlsite.
We can already buy it.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I might just be retarded but I don't think I'm able to buy it yet.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maye its not possible now. My Japanese isnt very good
But we got a fixed release date.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dev says it's been approved by dlsite and they're gonna release it on the 28th.

madskull

Reputation score
He said something about the game can get a translation like his previous work, if enough people want it or buy the game, but in not sure either if wait or buy it right now, cuz i dont know if you need buy the translated version in separate way, basically paying double...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He said something about the game can get a translation like his previous work, if enough people want it or buy the game, but in not sure either if wait or buy it right now, cuz i dont know if you need buy the translated version in separate way, basically paying double...
Last time he only released the translation on the English site, so if you bought it on the jp site you were fucked and had to buy it again.
So if everyone buys it on the English site the odds of a translation is higher and we wont have to buy the game twice!

madskull

Reputation score
Last time he only released the translation on the English site, so if you bought it on the jp site you were fucked and had to buy it again.
So if everyone buys it on the English site the odds of a translation is higher and we wont have to buy the game twice!
doing that when released, thanks

madskull

Reputation score
dang that was fast 1 day before the official date

really want to buy and play it now, but paying double if we get a translation... isnt my thing, gonna wait a little more before buying it.

Plus... its version 1.0... gonna be bugs around, people already are posting em in his Ci-en page, 1.1 or 1.2 is the way to get the best experience.

maybe its time to update this thread to the general forum?

boybuddies

Reputation score
goddamn i'll probably wait for saves since I'm already having difficulty clearing the octo boss

Kekster

Reputation score
can some1 give me a rundown on how I can buy stuff on dlsite? Never used the site, can't speak japanese and I want to support the creator.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can some1 give me a rundown on how I can buy stuff on dlsite? Never used the site, can't speak japanese and I want to support the creator.
From memory(it's been a while) the japanese and english dlsite are 2 seperate account but the steps to create said accounts are mirror images from each other.

Open both of these in 2 windows and create both accounts at the same time to know what info is required where in the japanese site by copiing what you do on the english 1.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if someone beat the game pls drop a save.
If that game is nearly as hard as the first one, i will need a save

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So lads.. Anyone have any idea how to break the crates?