What's new

Mjorna

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Mjorna

"My name is Phaydra Teluk Thun." she said smiling, and keeping her hood folded tightly to her neck.

~~~~

Ilphstra topped off her basket with another handful and then started making her way back to the village so she could start setting some of them out to dry. The thought of those journey cakes made her mouth water.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda seeing Ilph leave called out "Wait for me Ilph!" She hurriedly picked four more raspberries, her basket was already filled through...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra slowed a little, letting the fox-kin catch up. "I wonder if Phaydra brought that fat sheep for us to eat..."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wulfric nods and smiles slightly. "I'm not going to ask what brings you here, because that should be obvious - Where are you from, though?"
- - -
Tork inspects the firewood. A bit short, and some still has leaves on it. . . "These will do", he replies with a nod.
- - -
As Hera turns her head she can see Leon and Virgil following the beasts that follow her. She also almost runs into the wooden gate and only barely manages to dodge through it. The animals stop her pursuit, but now they are between Leon, Virgil and the exit. . .

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda smiled "Wouldn't it be better for the sheep to breed a little before we eat it? Also, want to eat these four raspberries with me?" She said and held up the four raspberries she had quickly picked before running over to Ilph and trying to catch up with her.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra plucked two of the Raspberries from Meda, and grinned, "We have a whole other herd that the rabbit kin brought with her. We can afford to indulge in one of them..."

~~~~

"I'm am from a Village in Bal Shur." she bowed and then gestured to her clothes with a deprecating smile.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sliding to a halt, she looks back at the other two, and the three creatures, forced to take a rest, hoping the creatures didn't follow.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda nods her head, eating her two raspberries and moaning at how delicious they were. "Mmmm, but mutton doesn't taste that good does it?"

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

(((Psst! Raspberries!)))

Ilphstra chuckled, "Have you ever had any?"

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Yulka smiled happily. She neatly set the saw to the side, somewhere out of the way but still easily seen. Turning back to the firewood, and then Tork, she asked, "Where should I put the wood?" She had a lot to learn about this community.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda shook her head and replies in a surprised tone "Not that I can remember. Or well, maybe I just can't remember how it tastes, care to tell how it tastes Ilph?"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya returns to the village and leaves the remainder of the carcass off to the side, then finds Tork again. "Been a long day, hasn't it? I'm kinda amazed at how well everyone is pulling together to make all this work!"

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Yulka quietly squeaked at the reappearance of Toya. She looked about for something to do but couldn't find anything she could busy herself with. She didn't really want to meet so many new people so close together. With nothing to do, the bunny-kin looked around awkwardly.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tork has returned back to work and now turns towards Yulka. "Ah yeah. Pile the wood up next to the chapel if you may."
- - -
"Ah, Bal Shur. Are you accepting the Quincian Pantheon?" Wulfric's face gets a serious look at this question. Not everybody in Bal Shur believes in the five Gods, some of them worship older dieties still.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra shrugged, "It's a hard taste to explain, the best I can do is tell you to try some and see if you like it."

~~~~

Phaydra blinked nervously, and swallowed, "Sir, after the... after what happened I'm not so sure I believe in anything anymore. But I did worship the Old Ones when my village wasn't just another graveyard." her voice trembled and she hoped that he would be more accepting than the other places she had been.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Yulka nodded, hefting up a portion of 'newly made' firewood, she carefully carried it to the chapel. Her tiredness was catching up with her again, now that she had to do some heavy lifting. A groan escaped her lips as she set down the wood, oddly out of breath. How much longer before it was dark and it was time for bed?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda smiled and nodded. "Okay, Ilph. Well let us place these berries in a safe place from the wildlife." Meda blinked and smiled pointing at Mjorna's outskirts. "Want to try to race again Ilph with full berry baskets?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wulfric crosses his arms and sternly looks at Phaydra for several long moments. "In time your faith, whatever it is, will return to you. In time you will realise the Gods have given you a chance. In time you will find that even if you don't believe in the Gods they will believe in you." He turns away and steps into the shadows again. "Stay, make yourself useful. Accept the others and you yourself will be accepted."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Phaydra let out a sigh of relief and quickly slithered out of the chapel, nearly bumping into Yulka. She stammered out a hello and then fled back to where she had left her horse, cart, and sheep near Tork.

~~~~

"Race? With full baskets?" Ilphstra was incredulous, "What if we spill something?"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya notices Yulka moving the wood by herself and sighs. He takes a large load of his own, following her and helping her move it. After all, he wasn't "assigned" to do anything else at the moment, and the faster it was done, the less she'd have to move herself.