Mjorna

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mjorna

Tork nods as he peers over to Toya and Yulka. "He seems to be pretty friendly to the womanfolk", the badger quietly replies.
- - -
Wulfric is in his chapel, kneeling in front of an altar and mumbling something. He's unaware of Meda approaching him.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Phaydra blinked and her hood started to flare out but only opened a little before sticking back close to her neck, "Nothing wrong with that. It means that he'll be plenty glad to help me when I need it." She smiled brightly and then, "So where can I put Captain and the sheep, and my cart? And what can I do to help?" She seemed a little uncertain of herself, trying to breathe slowly, and keeping her thoughts off of Toya helping other women. It's not like you have any claim on him, or even that you know anything about him. You just think he's cute. So go after him, get to know him, and then you can be jealous. The grin on her face became less strained and more assured.

~~~~

Ilphstra pulled the drying racks out into the sun and set the raspberries out to dry.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya just smiles as the bunny-kin got back to work, tilting his head as he got a glimpse of what was happening with Tork and Phay, but he quickly shrugged, returning to moving the wood, since he didn't know what made Phay flare her hood, since he was too far away to hear, and since the wood was almost done.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Yulka set down the bit of wood she carried before scurrying back to the other pile. One more trip should do it. She stayed blissfully unaware of Phaydra's and Tork's observations and malicious thoughts by the former.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Virgil nods shakily as he prepares to jump on Leon's back "You're sure about this?" he asks, leaping on nimbly and sighing as he motions for Leon to hand him the pick

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya lets Yulka take what she could, then takes the rest, following behind her in case she tripped again, a cheerful smile on his face as the job neared completion.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"For now?" Tork shrugs. "For now there's not too much you can do, I'm afraid. You can bind your animals next to Pjotr, though." He points at his own draft horse. "If this goes on I'll have to build a stable or a barn as well."
- - -
The three beasts get nervous as their prey suddenly merges into a single, tall, double-headed beast. Slowly they back off, stepping to the side while their yellow eyes never leave the strange creature.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Phaydra nodded and Tied the sheep to Captain, and then tied Captain to a low hanging branch near Tork's horse. "I just wish I could help. I can't wait until my new forge is built." she grinned with anticipation, "Even if it's something mundane like making nails it will feel so good to be working again." Then she smiled sheepishly, "So you won't have to build anything more than necessary, I can keep my forge in my home. And don't worry about rushing, I'm more than comfortable sleeping outside."

~~~~

Ilphstra smiled at her handiwork, and set to grinding up some of the dried meat for the journeycakes she had mentioned earlier.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda just watches the Deertaur and sits on one of the benches as she thinks.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Caustiously, Hera watches them imtimidate the creatures, still holding her bundle and ready to run should the creatures try anything.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tork builds himself up to his full height and stems his hands on his hips. "Nobody sleeps outside if I can do anything about it", he exclaims. "I'm already feeling bad for still not having Ilphstra's roof finished. Weather's good though", he adds as he peers up to the sky.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Phaydra blinked at him for a moment before laughing delightedly and giving him a hug. "Thank you." she said after she'd moved back, "It's wonderful to find someplace like this that's open and willing to accept anyone." Her hood flared, before settling back down, and she kept watching Toya from the corner of her eye. "Everyone here seems so kind..."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Yulka deposited the wood and then stepped aside for Toya to finish up as well. She sighed happily and smiled at Toya. "Thank you for helping!"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya deposits the final load, then wipes the sweat from his brow and smiles back. "My pleasure, miss." He says brightly, then ponders something. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Toya." he nods, extending a hand to the bunny-kin.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, uh... my name is... Y- Yulka," she replied, suddenly feeling self-conscious and bashful. One of her ears drooped a little. She took Toya's hand and shook.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya gives Yulka's hand a slightly firm shake before releasing her hand from his grip. "No need to look so nervous. We're all friends here after all." He chuckles, reaching over and straitening the drooping bunny ear.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"I suppo-eeeeep!" Yulka sqeaked, cowered a little, and shivered as her ear was straightened. That felt really weird.

"S- so- sorry!" she said, trying to better her composure.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya blushed and took his hand back quickly, blushing a bit in embarrassment. "No... I should be the sorry one... I should have asked first or something..."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"No no... It's... er.. qu- quite alri... alright!" Yulka stammered out as she blushed furiously.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Phaydra couldn't stand it anymore. She put on a smile and slithered over to where Yulka and Toya were speaking and ended right next to Toya. Her hood flared out, and then folded right back down to her neck and she stared right at the bunny-kin, "Hi!" she said brightly, "I don't think we've met, my name is Phaydra." she stuck a hand out, while the tip of her tail curled loosely around one of Toya's back legs. "I hope you're a little less frightened of me than some of the other lapine-kin I've met on my travels."

Last edited: