What's new

Mjorna

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mjorna

"Ah, Prior." Yulka bowed awkwardly from where she sat. "Er... eye me? You mean keep an eye on me?" she asked, just as clarification. Since she had little idea what was going on, it could be eye her... like some creepy old pervert. Maybe it was some band of bandits that had kidnapped her and stole her cart and animals and... where was her cart?

"Um... do you know where... my cart is?" she asked, a very faint sense of panic in the bunny kin's voice from her over active imagination and the possibility of all her possession disappearing.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda nodded her head. "Ah ok." Meda's three tails shift and move as they get closer to home. "Also, have you met our weaver, Ilphstra, mister swifty?" Meda asked as they arrived in the village.

Last edited:
OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, stay clear." Tork takes aim and swings his axe to produce a cut about two feet above the gullet. A few more hits and that's it. "TIMBER", Tork calls out as the beech starts to bend forward. The bursting of the stem and the resounding impact put a satisfied smile on Tork's face. No other trees harmed, no one squashed. Good work.
- - -
"Keep an eye. . . Yeah, I think that was it." Wulfric chuckles to himself. "No, I'm afraid I don't know. You should ask the monkey where he put it."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed I have. Wonderful woman, although she's a bit too concentrated on her work." Virgil replies, heading towards the chapel "I have to check up on my patient. Care to join me?"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya was also pleased that no one got hurt this time, trotting over to the middle of the fallen log and cracking his knuckles, then proceeded to pick it up, hoisting the dead tree over his shoulder and back diagonally for added support and starting to walk back with their bounty. "Too bad they all can't be this easy, huh?"

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, so now it didn't seem so bad, so Yulka calmed down. She mentally scolded herself for her overactive imagination. "Ah, thank you... prior," she responded with a smile.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lenwe had been wondering around the area for a while, getting a look at the surroundings. "Hmm, I really ought to start thinking about whereabouts I'm going to be living." He started back to the chapel, looking for the prior again.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

MJORNA - 4 MILES

Hera stared at the sign, contemplating her options. Was it a trick? After all, she's had some hell of luck recently. Much of her clothing was half-shreaded to bits, several bruises and cuts scarred her body, and here and there her fur had been torn off. Still, the prospect of humanity still existing in this world... it was almost too good to be true...

Well, it was worth a shot. Adjusting her cloak to cover some of the more odvious rends in her clothing, she sets off, soo reaching the overlook that many others have reached before coming down to the village.

She stared in disbelief. There WAS a city here... Still surprised, she starts down the hill, staggering a bit from her injuries and lack of food...

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tork's eyebrows rise as Toya simply picks up the tree. "Hey there, easy with that thing. You're gonna make Pjotr jealous", he says with a snicker. The draft horse snorts and shakes it's mane.
-
"I'm glad to be. . . of service. Yes." Wulfric pushes himself up and walks out of the chapel. "Well, she is going to fall down soon as well", the Deertaur comments mostly to himself as he notices Hera coming down the hill. "Somebody should. . . Or maybe-", he doesn't even finish the sentence as he starts into her direction with a gallop that betrays a power one would not suspect in the crazy priest.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Slowly, carefully, the lioness slid herself down the hill, using her staff to keep her balance on the sloped terrain. Her eyes roved the village almost as a general eyes a castle he is about to seige. Recent construction, probably a carpenter, and if the curch survived the void, maybe it's priest. Other then that, though, nothing was odvious- unlike the bandit camps she had to fight or sneak around.

Suddenly, her eyes catch movement- the sight of a creature running towards her. Now, just because she rather use words didn't mean she wasn't ready to fight. One of her hands slid near her dagger's hilt, under her cloak, as her other hand held tighter to her staff.

Just in case. She'd had to deal with too much allready...

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wulfric comes to a rather aprupt halt as his eye takes in Hera's movement. The Deertaur rears and kicks his forelegs into the air before coming back down. "Oh. Well, I figure I was - or rather, I figure you were. . . Hm. Greetings, I am Prior Wulfric. Welcome to Mjorna", he starts anew.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She relaxes a bit at hearing he was a cleric. "What? What did you think I was?" she snapped slightly, then looked a bit ashamed for her crash actions as she reaches the base of the hill. "My name is Hera, I was an advisor for the Empire, though a lot of good that will do now. Do you have any food? I've been starving for days!"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah. That would explain the staggering", Wulfric murmurs. "Don't worry, we have. . . we have. . . Bread, that's right! And, and. . . What do we have left?" The Deertaur frowns as he turns and heads for the chapel, already forgetting about Hera. "May have to send somebody to the warehouse. Not good, still too many corpses around."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Oh great, I'm stuck with a maniac..." she muttered, sliding her hands from her dagger again. She looked around, wondering where to go to get food, stomach rumbling.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Virgil, on heading to the chapel, stops as he eyes Wulfric speaking with the newcomer, thinking nothing of it and walking into the chapel "You're awake. I hope the Prior treated you well? It would be a shame if one of my patients was hurt because I left her alone." he says, walking up to Yulka "How does your head feel?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"JUST FOLLOW THE CRAZY MAN", Wulfric yells.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She jumps slightly at the loud yell, dagger in her hands almost automaticly as she whirls around at the source. Seeing the sourse, she shouts, "OK!" before sliding it back in it's sheath. "Don't panic, don't panic..." she muttered to herself in a mantra...

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Crazy. Hmph. Just because I'm talking to myself all the time", Wulfric murmurs as he enters the chapel and enters the back room. There he finds a few loafs of bread and a barrel filled with fruit collected in the forest. It's a bit green, but it'll have to do. "Right, we need a trip to town."

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"Heh, sorry. Just trying to pull my own weight, since you did most of the work on the tree. You can have the next one, ok... Pjotr was it?" He chuckles and nods to the horse, then continues on his way back with the log.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She follows the preast, mouth watering at- well, to her- the abundant storeage of food. Taking one of the fruits and biting into it, she asks, "What town do you mean?"