What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Does the pitfall save ability not work in the gauntlet stage? I'm not trying to tout my gaming prowess or anything but I never fell in, so i haven't really seen if it worked there.
The
What now?

I did see mention that there was going to be an update with that, but I didn't know if that update was released yet, so I was holding off playing it myself until I was sure it was out after hearing everyone's gripes about instant death pits.

I did see mention that there was going to be an update with that, but I didn't know if that update was released yet, so I was holding off playing it myself until I was sure it was out after hearing everyone's gripes about instant death pits.
It was added in, I think, 1.03 10 days ago.

Is the game really hard? Genuinely curious, it's just i can't really tell because i've cakewalked the entire game. Oh, but not mean to brag here, i'm not saying it's because i'm a super pro gamer with mad skillz or anything.
-UnexpectedTwist.

Lmao. Btw, i'm joking.

I'm not trying to tout my gaming prowess or anything but I never fell in
it's just i can't really tell because i've cakewalked the entire game.

I could probably make a manifesto on how much I suck at platformers where the point of said platforms is to bring the game to a screeching halt. One second you're having fun with a hack and slash, next you're advised to walk on a boulder so slow that even walking on ground is faster than the damn thing. It gets worse when respawning enemies wall off said platform, since the air attack ranges/timings are hard to understand. I feel bad because the dev clearly tries to teach the player how to handle lunging/air characters, but throws RNG/weapon balancing issues against my patience.
I feel called out
1642138275639.png

1642138271193.png
This is how long it takes to beat the tower while getting the Skill Sword & Silver Crystal in one run on hard+Skull Crystal lol

Dammit, I have a bad habit of not wording my sentences right, so I was afraid what I said might have come across that way.
But yeah, that pitfall save ability was put in a few updates ago cause the dev was getting feedback that a lot of people were having trouble and irritation with the pitfalls in the game, so they put in that aforementioned ability to help alleviate the issue somewhat. Instead of losing a life, you fly back out of the pit and hover with some invincibility for a bit. I think.

Also yeah, chapter 21 is a hell of slog, even without things making it harder.

Honestly I think the hidden chapter might be one of the harder levels due to there being an entirely new moveset.
Her power attack has less range than her normal attack ffs

Lmao i was joking UnexpectedTwist, i'm sure you didn't mean it that way, i just took tha chance XD
Also j300mer don't feel bad, i am somewhat good at platformers but i would suck ass at any easiest difficulty in a FPS

That fucking hour long stage, though 😳

Apparently, the newest update added in an extra item to craft that is pretty much an on demand wing powerup that triggers from the pitfall save ability. You can use it whenever you want as an item, and the dev even mentioned using it to get to some shortcuts in chapter 21.

I've just finished the game yesterday(including extra stages and most of it on Normal difficulty), after 18 hours of gameplay. This was a game that surprised me, since very few H-games I've played were able to thrill me regarding the plot, specially the series of events at the end of Chapter 12/Chapter 13(Miria is killed, Ricca feels powerless and gives up her power :cry:) .

Plus, while the game does have H-content, what drived me to finish it was wanting to see the ending itself.

The Developer did an awesome job. 👏

Just when I thought the boss rush was over, it wasn't...
I had no items left and 1% hp so I basically got one shot
At least the futanari scene was fantastic.

50 hours spent in this game. So fun.

Last edited:
There's one thing I gotta give this game credit for. In all my years and H games I have never raged to the point where I slammed my controller down for a H game. The fact this game was able to piss me off to that extent and I still want to play it is saying something. Maybe I'm at fault for starting on hard difficulty but man fuck that water stage.

I love how even though it's just a screenshot that doesn't even really show Ricca fully, I can still tell you messed around with the appearance customizer.

--Why would you add a hidden crystal/ability system in a map area that takes 10+ minutes to beat, let alone locate them-- without adding some sort of teleportation system? This gets very frustrating when it's a map like the Quarry/Cart Ride maps where the crystal is behind an area that is completely unaccessible should you do the one thing the game wants you to do, but for those-- it punishes you for not doing the exact thing it wants you to do, with little to no reaction time. Quarry map hides the crystal behind the Red one, meaning once you do the thing you naturally do, you have to start all over. Cart Ride does the usual "Jump at X point in time" that most cart games go for-- but this only happens once on the entire map, then never reappears on the other ones.
If by Cart Ride crystal you mean the one in chapter 12, you can get it from the other side using the sword throw skill. It might require the Double Jump skill but any sane player would have it unlocked by that point in the game, it makes platforming and dodging 1000 time easier.

Odd. I tried that method as my first resort, and the swords wouldn't clip into the walls.

Odd. I tried that method as my first resort, and the swords wouldn't clip into the walls.
There's a very narrow spot where it can land, right below the small slope that's sticking out. I don't know how to explain it, but it will land in such a way that once you're on the sword you can just press "Left" and you can walk all the way to the chest, the sword is high enough that you don't need to jump from the sword to the chest area. To be honest after I replied to your message and went and gave it another go and had trouble landing the sword with all my mana, but usually I'd get it in the first 3 tries. It's a good idea to get Mana Drain so you can farm mobs if you run out.

I just made it to Chapter 20 and I got to say, the Poseidon Chapter, I believe it's 18, wins my award for most cancerous level design.
Nothing better than trying to preserve your resources while trekking through two areas, to then be greeted by a pitfall chase with obnoxious camera angle and off screen vertical movement enemies (which also damage/knockback on contact) and then to have to last through a surprise boss fight at the end as well. I can only imagine how frustrating this level must've been before the dev added the wings upgrade that saves you from pitfalls instead of dying right away.

I only thought about it while doing the next chapter, I wonder if Ice Orbs ability would've made it easier to deal with flying enemies during the tentacle chase.

Back