What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Traps:
Slime puddle, Delta Horse, vibrator/dildo trap, Aphrodisiac, Ghost hands

Grapples: Golems, Orc, Highwayman, Arachne(Black), Raincaller, Mudrot Orc, Hell serpent, Roper, Mimic, Succubus Miria, Village Guardian, Poseidon, Archlich, Darkfiend Dragon

I dont recall a succubus enhancement beam though..

Basically the girl get stuck with her hands in a magical field and restrained. Then a series of a succubus curse mark beams appear and go into her curse mark causing her to orgasm. These traps show up in the archlich castle.

Basically the girl get stuck with her hands in a magical field and restrained. Then a series of a succubus curse mark beams appear and go into her curse mark causing her to orgasm. These traps show up in the archlich castle.
oh that one. i remember it. its a magic circle on the floor you can barely notice it..

If you could skip them, it'd be great.
I just felt like I was being shamelessly spammed with the succubus enhancer trap at one point and asked myself why the dev added traps if they're not really anything special to look at.

Why do you want everything to be easy and skippable lol
The traps disable your skills, that's the only special thing about them. Though the thing is, they are easily destructible so they rarely hinder you.

I just felt like I was being shamelessly spammed with the succubus enhancer trap at one point and asked myself why the dev added traps if they're not really anything special to look at.
You can attack them to destroy 'em.

Follow the link bellow the file link for the how to. Since you need to unpack some game file, and it require a specific tool.

tool to unpack :

as for the version, theorically the latest should be the best.

There another method to uncensor on F95, but it seem based on the use of the bepinex tool, dunno what side problem it can bring up.
It seems this method doesn't work in v1.06:cry:, but the bepinex one does

1.02 Uncensored Patch

Same steps as before.

I'll consider it after I finish the game :b

The second half of that succubus boss was fucking rough on hard. Super armoring through all your attacks is very not fun when it's already hard getting a hit in at all. Top that off with getting guard broken after 2 hits and I though I was never leaving ch12 lmao.
For some reason I can't run AssetStudio since it's asking me to install missing frameworks for .NET which I have already installed...

For some reason I can't run AssetStudio since it's asking me to install missing frameworks for .NET which I have already installed...

Do you have installed the version asked ?

if yes, then maybe try checking the assetstudio download site for some faq

edit : requirement announced per versrion of the tool :

Requirements

• AssetStudio.net472
  • AssetStudio.net5
  • AssetStudio.net6

So, the latest version don't require the usual NET Framework but NET Desktop Runtime. Which you may not have installed yet.

Why do you want everything to be easy and skippable lol
I'm not saying to make it easier, I'm saying why should someone have to view it X amount of times when the main focus of the trap isn't fapworthy. It's useless filler if anything, so being able to just skip the useless stuff and play the game would make the game less clunky for people who don't constantly keep their eyes glued to a floor in a hack-and-slash genre.
You can attack them to destroy 'em.
Destroying them is great-- I'd rather just skip the animation after seeing it so many times-- or at least add a struggle mechanic to all of them so I'm not stuck waiting on filler content.

I complete the game but last 3 levels aren't unlocked. How to unlock those levels?

I complete the game but last 3 levels aren't unlocked. How to unlock those levels?

They require a certain number of achievements. Go make sure you have all the silver crystals for one, those ones are the easier ones.

i would love to use this but im an idiot and don't know how any of this works. i dont want to ask anyone to spoonfeed me like a baby lmao but i aint know how to work this shit!

The person you quoted literally provided a link to a post with a step-by-step guide on how to do it. You have literally been spoonfed and you're still asking to be spoonfed.

yeah... I used V1.02 uncensor patch from Dazed in V1.06
This method seems to hava a strict version limit compared to BepinEx one

Yes, It does and to my understanding, one of the problems is that the Shader file containing the Mosaic keep swapping position. Thus a new modded/uncensored assest file needs to be made for every version when the change happens. Unfortunately, that's how it is for this method, but it's your choice to use whatever uncensoring method that works for you.

Version 1.06 Uncensor patch for this method

https://ulmf.org/threads/mogura-sof...-sisters-rj297937-rj363824.14800/post-1167545

Go make sure you have all the silver crystals for one, those ones are the easier ones.
--those ones are the easier ones.

Imagine if they hid a crystal in the boss run maps

Where is the silver crystal hidden in Chapter 19? I ran this location twice and can't find it. :unsure:

Where is the silver crystal hidden in Chapter 19? I ran this location twice and can't find it. :unsure:
Drop down the hole after you see the petrified soldiers.
Also, be sure to clicks to twitter and the official site if you haven't, those are each worth an achievement.

Back